Thetruthseeker

So many of my friends are anti vaxxers

52 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

Your friends are right, the human being has lived thousand of years coexisting with all type of virus without the need of  vaccines. Vaxers are like these type of people that cant live without the smartphone.

Good post

3 hours ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

Your friends are right, the human being has lived thousand of years coexisting with all type of virus without the need of  vaccines. Vaxers are like these type of people that cant live without the smartphone.

I mean diseases and virus' which are now easily preventable, wiped out millions before modern healthcare and vaccines, 200 years ago life expectancy was around 35 now its more than doubled in part due to vaccines. Polio used to kill or paralyse around 500k per year worldwide, thats now been eradicated. Humans have lived for 1000s of years with diseases but nowhere near as successfully as now, would you be happy to have a life expectancy of 35 if we keep everything 'natural'?

9 minutes ago, Consept said:

I mean diseases and virus' which are now easily preventable, wiped out millions before modern healthcare and vaccines, 200 years ago life expectancy was around 35 now its more than doubled in part due to vaccines. Polio used to kill or paralyse around 500k per year worldwide, thats now been eradicated. Humans have lived for 1000s of years with diseases but nowhere near as successfully as now, would you be happy to have a life expectancy of 35 if we keep everything 'natural'?

Good post.

If Rajneeshpuram and Arcangelo would be sent 500 years back in time they would be absolutely horrified.

20 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Good post.

If Rajneeshpuram and Arcangelo would be sent 500 years back in time they would be absolutely horrified.

And when they get sent back to this present time they would be enthusiastically drinking all vaccines. "Gimme moar vaccine, moar."

6 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

And when they get sent back to this present time they would be enthusiastically drinking all vaccines. "Gimme moar vaccine, moar."

They would beat up an old lady just to take the third shot. 

4 hours ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

4772942-middle.png

Yes. 

On 30.05.2021 at 11:43 AM, BadHippie said:

This is so biased. I know a lot of people who are yellow and don´t want to take this particular vaccine, I even know some who are completely against vaccines as they use a different medical model, where it doesn´t make sense to vaccinate oneself. 

It can't be an integral model then, but something from the lower stages, that is a residue in your mind, something to eventually get rid off or replace with something better. Vaccines are a proven concept, another tool in the medical toolbox, you would be stupid not to use them when the oppurtunity arises. They are the best, realistic solution to Covid.

Plus, this is Actualized.org forum. People here are inserting obscure, untested, impure psychedelics up their buttholes. It takes a certain kind of stupidity to be okay with doing that, but be scared of getting vaccinated.

3 hours ago, Girzo said:

It can't be an integral model then, but something from the lower stages, that is a residue in your mind, something to eventually get rid off or replace with something better. Vaccines are a proven concept, another tool in the medical toolbox, you would be stupid not to use them when the oppurtunity arises. They are the best, realistic solution to Covid.

Plus, this is Actualized.org forum. People here are inserting obscure, untested, impure psychedelics up their buttholes. It takes a certain kind of stupidity to be okay with doing that, but be scared of getting vaccinated.

Vaccines are a proven concept to you, not to me. And they aren't the best solution to this COVID-19-fiasco imo either. Just because you have a different truth, it doesn't mean my truth is better or worse than yours. 

Modern medecine is mostly about fighting symptoms, not the cause. Same with vaccines (sure you could argue they are trying to fix the cause, but I have a different model of "viruses" and "sickness"). My model works for me, so it's "true" to me for now, until I find the flaws and fix them. 

Well maybe some people here do that, I personally don't even eat finished food or at restaurant as it's mostly shit... I test my psychedelics and other substances I study. I don't see anything that's good for me and my health on the ingredient list of the vaccines so I'll pass, the same way I don't eat at McDonald's because I don't like what's inside. 

On 01/06/2021 at 7:04 PM, BadHippie said:

Modern medecine is mostly about fighting symptoms, not the cause. Same with vaccines (sure you could argue they are trying to fix the cause, but I have a different model of "viruses" and "sickness"). 

This is pure generalization though. Most of it fights symptoms therefore all of them fight symptoms? You can learn how pfizer vaccine works directly, it puts into your body the RNA sequence your antibody system would have obtained anyway if it had contracted the virus. Whether you get vaccinated or you get the virus your body will get this defense, except one of them puts you at risk of dying, having decreased lung capacity forever, brain damage and spreading it to others.

Edited by 4201

6 hours ago, 4201 said:

This is pure generalization though. Most of it fights symptoms therefore all of them fight symptoms? You can learn how pfizer vaccine works directly, it puts into your body the RNA sequence your antibody system would have obtained anyway if it had contracted the virus. Whether you get vaccinated or you get the virus your body will get this defense, except one of them puts you at risk of dying, having decreased lung capacity forever, brain damage and spreading it to others.

I said "mostly". This means to me that not all modern medicine is about fighting the symptoms. 

I also know how the vaccine works. Also you can die of both either vaccine or COVID-19. Sure you can argue there are less people dying from the vaccine than from COVID-19, but please stick to the facts. It's not that the vaccine is completely without risks. 

But still, I already made clear in my post that I use a different model for health (medicine) than most of you guys here on the forum do. So basically you tell me I should fear the virus? Why would I, if my model tells me otherwise. 

What you do is "generalization" to me, you make it look like most COVID-19 casey will have damaged lungs or whatever forever, this is completely untrue. 99,99% of people at my age (not counting in that I am more healthy than 99% of people imo) will survive COVID without lasting damage. 

Edited by BadHippie

On 6/1/2021 at 1:00 PM, Girzo said:

Good post