ivankiss

What's up with this whole 'daddy' thing?

156 posts in this topic

@ivankissBeing prejudiced about someone's sexual preferences is not the best strategy to understand that sexual preference or to help the person who has a ''perverted'' or ''nasty'' sexual preference.

Just now, ivankiss said:

@Heart of Space Thank you for your blessings. Feeling so lucky, ineed.

I'm so lucky that I see past bullshit like this. You know why? Because I ate a lot of it in my life. By bullshitters like yourself. 

I see right through it now. But many might not. Not until they go through all that pain and suffering. 

So go ahead. Encourage that shit. It's all a circus already, right? Let's all fuck our daddies and mommies and never dare to ask ourselves a single question about anything.

Yeah.. I'm not gonna be on that party. Have fun.

You're responding so quickly, almost like you're watching this page like a hawk so you can edge the boner you get from bullying vulnerable people on a website.

You disgust me.  You are extremely transparent.  I can see your thoughts.  You're a vile little worm. 

God see's through you.  

Honestly, I just think that it's kind of sad. It's a huge turn off for me because I can sense the the pain and the emotional neglect behind these words. It's even worse for me when the girl is behaving childlike in bed. That makes it even more obvious that her inner child has been neglected and needs to be taken care of.

I can't have sex with a girl if I constantly feel the need to hug her and tell her that everything is fine.

beep boop

@Heart of Space Oh, I get it now.

You are afraid to lose your power. You are afraid that people might wake up and there will be no one left to feed your bullshit to.

Sorry if I'm ruining that for you. It's nothing personal. Just part of the game.

You almost got me though. You're a good dom, daddy.

Edited by ivankiss

Wtf in not understanding anything

To the OP, yeah the daddy thing is fucked. But like almost everything in sex that occidentals do. It's all perversion, self hate and selfishness.

If you want actual love do tantra. Everything else is pretty much humans scrambling love thorough animal sex.

3 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Heart of Space Oh, I get it now.

You are afraid to lose your power. You are afraid that people might wake up and there will be no one left to feed your bullshit to.

Sorry if I'm ruining that for you. It's nothing personal. Just part of the game.

You almost got me though. You're a good dom, daddy.

Huh?  I'm a gay sub.  It's pretty well documented if you look at my post history for two seconds.  ?

This isn't hyperbole, I'm literally God reading your mind.  This isn't some contest or debate.  

I am you and I'm a manipulative peice of shit.  

Edited by Heart of Space

@Heart of Space Cool then. I thought you were a massive troll or just batt shit crazy. But it's only the voice of God.. All is well.

Anyways.. I'm sleepy and I'm done dealing with you here.

'night.

Just now, ivankiss said:

@Heart of Space Cool then. I thought you were a massive troll or just batt shit crazy. But it's only the voice of God.. All is well.

Anyways.. I'm sleepy and I'm done dealing with you here.

'night.

Good night.  ?

Death to infidels.  ☺

1 hour ago, Heart of Space said:

You're being a condescending moron.

Why are you kink shaming people?  It's extremely common.  Sounds like you have daddy issues yourself tbh.

Like it's extremely obvious that there's a personal problem you're dealing with.  I'm so grossed out rn by your post.   Ew

Now, I can understand the intensity of your reaction as someone who has some sub kinks.

And I’ve worked 1-on-1 in life-coaching with several people dealing with more intense versions of these kinks/fetishes.

And I’m going to wager that the OP doesn’t really understand the scope of how triggering the criticisms he’s giving can be for someone dealing with fetish. 

And I’ll also wager that he doesn’t realize that people with kinks don’t really choose to have them. Lots of people try so hard to get rid of them because of the shame they feel.

So, I don’t think getting into a pissing match with him is really going to get him to understand these things.

Also, considering that he posted this, it does show that something about this fetish is triggering for him... perhaps highlighting some analogous internal dynamics, even if they don’t necessarily express as fetish.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Right.. I was not aware of how triggering this can be to subs, or you know, whatever. Excuse my ignorance. I'm not a sex therapist. I do not specialize in this shit. If someone could explain whats going on in a sane, rational way - that would be awesome.

My original post was supposed to be a fun way to express my views on the mainstream dating scene. And maybe learn something new. That's all. 

This is not the 'serious emotional problems' section. People like @Heart of Space should go hang out there a bit more.

This has to be the lowest quality thing i have seen around here its too messed up i don't really know where to begin. Like can you be any more narcissistic and ignorant?

Probably the first thing you need to understand is that your the only sick person here for various reasons, one is that you don't have compassion for people with traumatized inner child, two is that youre playing the role of judgemental asshole even though it's none of your business, and third you don't seem to have an interest in understanding anything so your not seeking wisdom or insight just sprouting out your self hatred on others in order to feel smarter and healthier

The irony and plot twist is that it's 100% the opposite but good luck with seeing that narcissus. It would be wise of you to step back and watch your perversion in how you get off by demeaning others

Now tell me how does it feel to look in the mirror? (I am using judgment intentionally btw)

@ivankiss

Why do you belive that you care about this? Most people obviously don't.

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

@kai0 Stop projecting your bullshit on me and gaslighting me. You don't like what's being said? Cool. Move on, do your shit. No need to make things personal. I'm not calling out or insulting anyone directly here. 

@SamC Why do we care about anything at all? I just do, for whatever reason. Those who don't can keep on doing their thing. It's not my business.

8 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@kai0 I'm not calling out or insulting anyone directly here.

that being said let me call out some people indirectly

What's up with this whole 'sick judgement' thing?

you know the rest

Edited by kai0

Dates back to the 1600’s when prostitutes would use the name to refer to their pimps.  
the pimps would be somewhat of a father figure to the prostitutes. 

@kai0 Sorry if you feel judged. That was not my intention. But I'm not going to apologise for expressing a point of view.

@intotheblack Interesting point. Thanks.

In some cases it's a way to release resistance.  To approach the topic of trauma where many people feel safe to do so. It can remove issues around parental control and abuse by associating it with something positive and pleasurable. 

???????

@Proserpina Ok. Let's say it can be healthy and helpful in some cases. 

But is it in most cases? I'd say not.

@ivankiss Also giving yourself permission to be childlike can do wonders for your spiritual and developmental path.  Practicing non-judgement, playfulness, spontaneity, feeling safe and loved.... 

It can be easier to set the mood of you being a child if someone is a mother or father figure in a roleplay. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

@Proserpina Cool. If it works for you or anyone else - good. It does not work for me. As I said earlier; I know what it's like to be a parent figure to a lover. It was not fun or helpful. It was traumatizing and sick.

And I'm sure I'm not the only one with such experiences. 

This shit can get real toxic. No doubt about. Nothing anyone says here can change my mind about that.

Regarding acting out your childish impulses... Take this thread for an example. It is, in fact, quite childish the way I put things.

But that is kinda on purpose. There is intelligence behind dumbing things down. And this forum seems to understand that kind of language the best.

Edited by ivankiss