BipolarGrowth

The point of being asleep and awakening (life)

23 posts in this topic

Only the imprisoned can truly taste freedom. There is no meaning or significance to recognizing Limitlessness without the experience of limitation. Thank God for the gift of ignorance. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Yin Yang and the infinite layers of it :x

11 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Thank God for the gift of ignorance. 

God bless! 

It's only when you realize you are both the One who created the 'prison' and the One that have been experiencing what it's like to feel like you are imprisoned that you break free from the illusion. You thank yourself for the fact that you are your own saviour. You wake up, that's when you become a lucid Dreamer :x 

Edited by Anahata

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

6 minutes ago, Anahata said:

It's only when you realize you are both the One who created the 'prison' and the One that have been experiencing what it's like to feel like you are imprisoned that you break free from the illusion. You thank yourself for the fact that you are your own saviour. You wake up, that's when you become a lucid Dreamer :x 

Well said. Discovering the self-designed nature of suffering and existence is the source of the greatest catharsis and healing. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

8 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Only the imprisoned can truly taste freedom.

There was never anyone imprisoned or free.

There is no meaning or significance to recognizing Limitlessness without the experience of limitation.

There was never anyone in which could be limited. Meaning, purpose and value are the dream story.

Thank God for the gift of ignorance. 

Gifts & Ignorance has nothing to do with God/THIS.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

7 hours ago, Anahata said:

See this is all great stuff. But imagine you are next to a stage red talking these things. Or basically anyone with egoic identity and toxic attitude. They would want to make your life as shit as possible to show you that you're not saved, because they don't want you to be free. They see other's success as their failure. 

Humanity is poisoned. The devil is very much among us.

Jesus was a lucid dreamer... And what happened - the egoic dumbfucks got him.

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

8 hours ago, Anahata said:

That's very much how I saw it when I had my initial awakening about nine years back - the feeling that I'd had myself locked in a mental prison the whole time, and yet the cell door had been open the whole time.

Weird thing was, I subsequently seemed to move from a minimum-security prison to Arkham Asylum :o 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Hi there.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

6 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

That was quite good lol

There is no what xD :ph34r:

God is love

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

There is no what xD :ph34r:

You’re projecting false ideas onto my pointer. There is no one here to argue or object, but most importantly, there is no one here who could be wrong, except for the ego which you have falsely identified with

??? 

"the seekers ignorance must be destroyed with the machine gun of truth" 

wtf xD lol

12 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

You’re projecting false ideas onto my pointer. There is no one here to argue or object, but most importantly, there is no one here who could be wrong, except for the ego which you have falsely identified with

??? 

But then, a refutation comes from my stage red friend, as you say this to him, he starts to kick you in the nuts. 

What do you say to justify you're protecting your nuts!

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

5 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

wtf xD lol

i like it ;D or evil must be destroyed with the machine gun of love <3 :D 

35 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

wtf xD lol

5b0283.jpg

God is love

And God in them

Just now, Dodo said:

See this is all great stuff. But imagine you are next to a stage red talking these things. Or basically anyone with egoic identity and toxic attitude. They would want to make your life as shit as possible to show you that you're not saved, because they don't want you to be free. They see other's success as their failure. 

Humanity is poisoned. The devil is very much among us.

Jesus was a lucid dreamer... And what happened - the egoic dumbfucks got him.

We have the power to consciously choose the people we surround ourselves with and create the right environment for ourselves so that we can lucid dream happily.   ^^

Edited by Anahata

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

8 minutes ago, Anahata said:

We have the power to consciously choose the people we surround ourselves with. ^^

Cant help the unconscious by moving away from them, right? Is a kind of selfish deal? I can be perfectly blissful and am, every night in bed. But how to be blissful during dumb situations like that. Jesus had a choice and chose to try to help the egoic dumbfucks. That was very non-egoic of him and got punished for it. 

He was always around the lowlifes / criminals, not just around good people. That's like running away from the problem and leaving it there, just because its out of your direct experience now its ok. 

If you stab someone, you're not going to feel the physical pain. They are. The same way if they stab you, you will feel pain, not the other. This makes it incredibly important that people do not do to others what they wouldn't like to happen to themself.

If I am stuck in Ego I want some brave soul to come and try to guide me out of it even if I bark at them in my ignorance. 

That's being ego-less, not moving away so we can feel blissful. I am divided between my hedonistic nature and my altruistic one. 

Edited by Dodo

6 hours ago, Shin said:

Hi there.

Thanks for the share. I have seen this more than once.

There are some really good non dual pointers within.

The video kind of comes off as a backlash against some very good non-dual teachers. Like an attempt to discredit them and their message.

Just be careful not to completely throw out the baby with the bathwater sort of speak, there are nuggets of wisdom throughout all teachings.

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

13 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Thanks for the share. I have seen this more than once.

There are some really good non dual pointers within.

The video kind of comes off as a backlash against some very good non-dual teachers. Like an attempt to discredit them and their message.

Just be careful not to completely throw out the baby with the bathwater sort of speak, there are nuggets of wisdom throughout all teachings.

❤ 

This has nothing to do with very good non-dual teachers. Very good non-dual teachers can properly respond to things as they relate to relative truth vs. absolute truth with ease, clarity, and potent humanity. Being a non-dual parrot, like the guy in the video, is a completely different thing. 

There are nuggets of wisdom to be plucked from every relative perspective of Existence as well. Being confined to the absolute can be as problematic as being confined to the relative when it comes to relating with other people.