SQAAD

How come There are No Others to Teach?

30 posts in this topic

I watched Leo's new video talking about how there are no others to teach and all of that is an illusion...

Ok i can understand that if only God exists then there are no others to God But still there are multiple bubbles of experience. I am having my experience, Leo is having his, you are having your own and etc.

That's why it is useful to teach others and improve their lifes. You can't deny their experiences and their suffering.

That's why the bodisattva vow is very important to me and i don't consider it a self-deception.

Edited by SQAAD

Teaching and learning are kinda one and the same.

2 hours ago, SQAAD said:

But still there are multiple bubbles of experience. I am having my experience, Leo is having his, you are having your own and etc.

What_Are_Holons_-_Understanding_Holism_-_Part_1 (1).gif

4 minutes ago, Tim R said:

What_Are_Holons_-_Understanding_Holism_-_Part_1 (1).gif

That troll face xD 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

That troll face xD 

God is the ultimate f*cking troll?

@Nahm

20 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@SQAAD

Do you experience a their experience and a their suffering?

No but it is safe to assume that others have their own 'private' experiences like i do. For example when i see an ant down on the floor, i always assume that this ant is having a 1st person experience of some sort. This gives me the compassion to avoid stepping on it.

@Nahm

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@SQAAD

Those assumptions = your suffering. 

Yes i agree with you on a certain level. But i believe we can't deny the existence of others.

@SQAAD

If you believe there are unicorns, and someone else doesn’t, they are not in denial of anything. You would just be in denial that you are believing in unicorns, and projecting the denial.  

It’s likely you would do this because you think the truth is not good. It’s likely you believe that because you hold a belief that you are not good. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@SQAAD

If you believe there are unicorns, and someone else doesn’t, they are not in denial of anything. You would just be in denial that you are believing in unicorns, and projecting the denial.  

It’s likely you would do this because you think the truth is not good. It’s likely you believe that because you hold a belief that you are not good. 

Yes i could imagine of unicorns but when i see other people or animals , that's not merely an imagination of mine. It is part of reality. Others also can confirm that X person exists for example. 

15 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Nahm

that's not merely an imagination of mine.

Why ?
Because it "feels" true ?

How about the thousands of dreams you had ?
They felt true too, untill you woke up :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 hours ago, SQAAD said:

I watched Leo's new video talking about how there are no others to teach and all of that is an illusion...

Ok i can understand that if only God exists then there are no others to God But still there are multiple bubbles of experience. I am having my experience, Leo is having his, you are having your own and etc.

That's why it is useful to teach others and improve their lifes. You can't deny their experiences and their suffering.

That's why the bodisattva vow is very important to me and i don't consider it a self-deception.

Leo bashed Buddhists a bit in a video but Zen master Huang Po had a similar epiphany:

"Q: Does the Buddha really liberate sentient beings?

A: There are in reality no sentient beings to be delivered by the Tathagata. If even self has no objective existence, how much less has other-than-self? Thus, neither Buddha nor sentient beings exist objectively."

@SQAAD Absolutely nothing exists outside your mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, SQAAD said:

But still there are multiple bubbles of experience. I am having my experience, Leo is having his, you are having your own and etc.

"Other bubbles" don't exists in the way you think of, as some external thing exits which exists somewhere out there as an actuality.

All of reality is superposed in infinity, beyond time. But no other possiblity exits as an actuality except the one you are experiencing, the rest is just potential.

You don't think your own 2 year-old self is conscious right now somewhere outside the scenes right?

Well the same is true for my own experience from your POV. I am no more real/conscious/alive than your own 2 year old self. 

Edited by Fran11

@SQAAD suffering is the greatest teacher xD 

Yes it’s possible to experience the suffering of “others” (maybe not for everyone) 

know there are levels to truth/understanding with varying degrees of perception 

We don’t actually take away another’s free will, everyone is on a unique path, followers become leaders, leaders become followers, student/teacher, it’s a way of enhancing, clarifying, integrating personal truth of self mastery.

Unfortunately certain communication styles can dictate or manipulate how another relates, it’s okay though, we give power to what resonates, until it doesn’t and move on, then eventually always turn within to develop the personal truth without reliance 

ego is merely a function of individuation in my book and yes it can lead to delusion and suffering 

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

@Nahm

Yes i could imagine of unicorns but when i see other people or animals , that's not merely an imagination of mine. It is part of reality. Others also can confirm that X person exists for example. 

You can believe there are two, imagination, and reality. You can also believe there are three, imagination, reality, and you. If you no longer believed this, it would be clear that believing was the denial, and that it was being projected. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Makes sense, but inside my own mind everything is also "absolute nothing". What ontological distinction are you making here?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura But you are referring to the Infinite mind. 

There are others, but they are Your mind. But they still exist.