WaveInTheOcean

Astrology / horoscopes

14 posts in this topic

Sup fellow LoveGods

As of late I have become pretty interested in astrology. I have been skeptic towards it my whole life (atheism/materalism/science as God). 

But as of late, esp after i dled the Co-Star app, I have found it pretty fun, interesting; it starts to make a whole lot more sense when you take into account the other planets beyond just the sun.

So what are your experience/opinion on astrology? Any good resources to dive deeper? When will you make a video about it Leo??

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

35 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Sup fellow LoveGods

As of late I have become pretty interested in astrology. I have been skeptic towards it my whole life (atheism/materalism/science as God). 

But as of late, esp after i dled the Co-Star app, I have found it pretty fun, interesting; it starts to make a whole lot more sense when you take into account the other planets beyond just the sun.

So what are your experience/opinion on astrology? Any good resources to dive deeper? When will you make a video about it Leo??

Vedic astrology seems to be the most accurate, my birthchart seems to describe me perfectly to the letter. I've studied a lot of people as a novice and it's just too damn accurate to possibly be considered as a coincidence.

I started paying attention to it after doing mindfulness. I started noticing that the moon has a lot of influence over my moods, inflammation and other stuff so obviously the other planets also influence you. Anyways I'm not super into it but I find it interesting and illuminating some days when I read about what's happening in the cosmos. 

It’s the oldest science out there, best not to label/judge/overlook it in an SD modeled way of thinking, it’s always changing as awareness heightens/expands, it’s revealing the cycles of life, why and how to predict/plan for success in the flow of things 

Thx guys

C'mon @Leo Gura - you must have some sort of opinion on this. you smoke dmt for God's sake:D give me top quality resource (book, link, video)

☯️???

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Astrology is basically generalization and judgment in the style of racism with a more subtle expression. It’s a far more complex system than how most people use it, so even if it’s real, it’s highly likely that it’s doing little to no good for people using it. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

My advice would be to ditch Co-star and start learning real astrology from someone like Chris Brennan on the Astrology Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheAstrologyPodcast/videos

^Top tier resource to learn astrology

But as a beginner you might need to go through the typical phases and eventually you'll find Co-Star to be massively inadequate.

15 hours ago, dlof said:

My advice would be to ditch Co-star and start learning real astrology from someone like Chris Brennan on the Astrology Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheAstrologyPodcast/videos

^Top tier resource to learn astrology

But as a beginner you might need to go through the typical phases and eventually you'll find Co-Star to be massively inadequate.

Thanns for the link! Will def check him out; this is exactly why i created this topic, cos I can sense Co-Star is somewhat superficial and that I'm just scratching the surface with this app.

?

I was skeptical of astrology and numerology until I began to find deep meaning in these sciences. Now I watch my horoscope for the day every morning, make a natal chart, and read a lot of literature on astrology. I believe in what I find my truth in. It is up to each person to decide what to believe, what to follow and how to react to everything related to these sciences.

On 14/05/2021 at 3:43 PM, WaveInTheOcean said:

Sup fellow LoveGods

The way I view it is that its only accessible in certain states of consciousness. The standard horoscopes and astrology you see most people talking about are completely imaginary and made up. But there is a kernel of truth to it all which can be accessed in certain states. I have a sense that true astrology is much more intuitive, non linear and non logical, as opposed to the standard astrology discussion which has a very rigid, rational, structured feel to it. 

Jan Essman wrote a whole book on astrology but he was basically born enlightened so I feel his ideas are worth reading/listening to.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

I was interested in Astrology since a very young age but as I grew up, I got confused about it. For my logical me it doesn't make sense that our birth time determines our personality and life, for my emotional me Astrology feels both relaxing and secure (in a way it predicts me and other people) but also deterministic and depressing. My ego gets some 'high' from Astrology because it makes me feel special when I read my own sign description or my own astrology chart.

My intuition drawn to it, I'm intuited it has some true- the planets around us might influence us in some mysterious ways, but I don't know in what ways.

4 hours ago, Space said:

The way I view it is that its only accessible in certain states of consciousness. The standard horoscopes and astrology you see most people talking about are completely imaginary and made up. But there is a kernel of truth to it all which can be accessed in certain states. I have a sense that true astrology is much more intuitive, non linear and non logical, as opposed to the standard astrology discussion which has a very rigid, rational, structured feel to it. 

Jan Essman wrote a whole book on astrology but he was basically born enlightened so I feel his ideas are worth reading/listening to.

I feel the same about Astrology. I searched for this kind of book about Astrology so I added this book to my to-read list ^_^

Let Love In

I have a friend who does stuff like birth chart readings for a living and it blew my fucking mind the first time we talked.

I felt more understood by this stranger than I did by my closest friends.

Theres defintely something to astrology assuming you’re open to receiving it. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Tarot can be a fun contemplation tool 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"