The0Self

Leo: Any general advanced guidance for bringing infinity identity into everyday life?

19 posts in this topic

I watched your video on Gender and was reminded that I could probably stand to ask more questions. Other than just doing self inquiry and psychedelics and getting life-purpose in order (which I assume likely must be part of the package), what can one do to bring an ongoing potential of Infinity-as-an-identity into daily life? My "identification-fluidity" is quite so... relative to what it used to be -- I haven't viewed my self as exclusively-human since about 4 years ago, nor exclusively-real for about 3, and it has steadily been loosening (there are of course ups and downs, but it's an overall very positive trajectory) -- but I have no idea just how deep it can go other than a very strong intuition that it's endless and boundless.

I'm well beyond the point where, as a straight man, I'm disgusted by the idea of having gay sex, etc. And I've had realized God, Now, Infinity, no free will, Love, fractality, emptiness, and various others at least to some degree, with substances (mostly LSD and ketamine), and without them (Witnessing, Metta, Jhana's 1 and 2, etc)

Most importantly (or most concerningly), I'm completely unsure of whether I already have access to Infinity as an identity... I am concerned this may be arrogance for me to think in such a way -- prematurely assuming I'm further along than I really am. Now if you would perhaps say: "oh... you'd know..." Well, I have known many things that turned out to be false (the process I owe probably half  or more of my deconstruction and development to). I am certainly not as conscious in everyday life as I am when contemplating in stillness, especially on LSD + ketamine (which I usually don't combine), but very highly conscious states do tend to sometimes actualize for me here even without practice (at which point, "dying for the truth" would be welcomed, but that's not always the case).

You seemed to indicate that you appreciate serious questions. Well, from the bottom of my heart, this is a serious question. Thank you, so much...

...That is, assuming the question even makes sense at all, which... I can imagine a few ways why it maybe wouldn't... But anyway. Thank you.

(Done editing; just added a few statements)

Edited by The0Self

Well something definitely seemed to change. No longer feel like I’m really moving through space, or especially time, in daily life. I still don’t feel “I am everything,” it’s just incredibly, ridiculously obvious that there’s only everything, there isn’t anything here, it’s all for nothing, and there’s nowhere else to be. So I guess that’s it then, lol. It’s “finally what it always was” ? 

Edited by The0Self

Infinite identity separated from relative identity is not infinite. It's relative.

If I were a zen-master, I would beat you up with a stick and tell you to keep meditating.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

I wish I could give you some easy normie technique. Unfortunately I think the only way is to Awaken. Deeply awaken until you actually become Infinity. You need to actually break through in consciousness to that Infinity state and bask in it. The more you bask in it the more it will dissolve your samskaras, limited identifications, attachments, and impurities.

Unfortunately this requires HARDCORE spiritual practice. An hour per day is not going to cut it.

A more normie technique I've been toying with is simply just visualizing yourself every day as being the entire Universe, as being Everything. I think that if you do that every day for months and years it should start to rewire your old human self image to align with that of God. But I don't think this alone will be enough unless you also do it very hardcore, many hours per day, like a kind of meditation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I wish I could give you some easy normie technique. Unfortunately I think the only way is to Awaken. Deeply awaken until you actually become Infinity. You need to actually break through in consciousness to that Infinity state and bask in it. The more you bask in it the more it will dissolve your samskaras, limited identifications, attachments, and impurities.

Unfortunately this requires HARDCORE spiritual practice. An hour per day is not going to cut it.

A more normie technique I've been toying with is simply just visualizing yourself every day as being the entire Universe, as being Everything. I think that if you do that every day for months and years it should start to rewire your old human self image to align with that of God. But I don't think this alone will be enough unless you also do it very hardcore, many hours per day, like a kind of meditation.

Would you be able to make a guided meditation or visualization video guiding the viewer through this process?

???????

12 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Would you be able to make a guided meditation or visualization video guiding the viewer through this process?

That's part of the new course I'm working on.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Awesome. Can't wait.

???????

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Thank you.

About a week ago I stopped doing practice, which I’d been doing every waking moment (including while asleep and lucid). That (stopping practice) rather “kicked things up a notch.” I guess... I guess it’s like practice. What was recognized... is everything is actually already perfectly naturally complete in a way that is not understandable, and “nobody needs to know that.” There’s nothing wrong and nothing can be wrong. To say this is a mystery is not really cutting it lol. Suffice to say infinity is infinitely more perfect than perfect, through the apparent integration of nothing. And nothing actually happens. It just appears to fulfill — maximally. It’s just... wow. The more _____ (not describable) the less things matter and the more fulfillment there is, but the less person there seems to be left to experience it. Except there is literally never anything of value present in more or less quantity, because the source of all value is simply all there is, and there’s nothing anyone can do (nor anyone to do it) to get away from the infinite completion... which is all there is.

Edited by The0Self

Go do things that you are afraid of. Very afraid of preferably.

Simple as that.

It can be talking to girls in the streets cold approach.

It can be hugging strangers.

It can be many things. Smoking DMT.

By doing all kinds of things that ylu are scared of, you will slowly realize they don't kill you (in fact, the real you cannot be killed) which will make you more fearless, more peaceful, more in touch with the infinite being you truly are?????️

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

11 hours ago, roopepa said:

Infinite identity separated from relative identity is not infinite. It's relative.

If I were a zen-master, I would beat you up with a stick and tell you to keep meditating.

Well... It didn't make sense to me when I heard Leo say "infinity as an identity" -- I didn't know how one could identify as everything because identity of course implies one thing, and everything is not a thing at all -- this is everything, nothing ever moves, there's no time (literally completely made up concept) what apparently happens has no distance, and there's no reality (no reality = I am dream) apart from this zero-but-infinite-dimensional appearance. So I was relatively sure I had at least some access to this identification-state, but idk the limits.

@The0Self

Haha..how do you identify with that which is omnipresent?  Perhaps by not identifying with that which is local ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@The0Self Contemplation works well for me. Of course it took awakenings to unlock the power of contemplation, but I’d say you’ve probably experienced the identity at this point, hopefully at least. One simple contemplation I use is related to numerical infinity representations. Infinity commonly is thought of the numbers going on forever and ever. Well what does this look like in the context of a “present moment?” 1 is there one moment. 2 the next. 3 the next. Etc. Etc. This is the nature of impermanence and infinity themselves. If you had to put a definition, label, or number on what is right now, would it be the same label or a different label as your memory of 5 seconds ago? I personally think due to the change witnessed that it would have to require something different to represent it. 

This is a practice. It’s not necessarily some accurate representation of Absolute Truth. Use it as a practice rather than trying to deconstruct the concepts within. You’ve done plenty of deconstruction of concepts. I can give some exercises I came up with for experiencing the relativity of dimensionality if you wish as well. It also can help to shift to an infinite identity. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@The0Self

Haha..how do you identify with that which is omnipresent?  Perhaps by not identifying with that which is local ?

Or you could identify with what is present and local as it’s experienced as long as you’re able to convince yourself of the infinite nature of that. If it’s all you, nothing can even be non-local. You expand and contract according to states of consciousness and the difference tools one might use to contain or expand perception. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

1 minute ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Or you could identify with what is present and local as it’s experienced as long as you’re able to convince yourself of the infinite nature of that. If it’s all you, nothing can even be non-local. You expand and contract according to states of consciousness and the difference tools one might use to contain or expand perception. 

True - I was referring to the ego mind- that sense of a self that possesses consciousness...the illusion :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

True - I was referring to the ego mind- that sense of a self that possesses consciousness...the illusion :)

In Soviet Rus... err... I mean the Totality of Existence, Consciousness has you ?

If you don’t get the bad joke, it’s Mahāsamādhi time for me... 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

“I” am compelled to say, it’s getting basically incomprehensible even imagining what “identifying” is... lol. In the same way: there “not being someone here” is more different than “someone being here” than can possibly be imagined, simply because something being exactly the same as something else, is not a difference that is imaginable — there is nothing else! ? lol wtf

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@The0Self

That still seems like someone imagining there to be something else. There isn’t anything.

42 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

In Soviet Rus... err... I mean the Totality of Existence, Consciousness has you ?

If you don’t get the bad joke, it’s Mahāsamādhi time for me... 

??

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.