Kalki Avatar

The Creator is a Joker

18 posts in this topic

Lately, I have been doing lot of contemplation, and inside my realizations I intuited that one of the qualities of GOD is that it is a troll master. I dont mean the cosmic joke of awakening, no. I mean it just like love, one of its qualities is that it is laughing its ass off through infinity. Its a fucking joker. Any one else came to see this? 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Notice how you can't "get" or ENJOY a joke if you...

A. Think it's about you (or therefore, anything you take personally). 

B. Aren't relaxed and are trying too hard to get it so you won't look dumb for not getting it.  

C. Can't flip perspectives and see double meanings/no meanings, unexpected logical jumps. 

Notice how getting a joke isn't about KNOWING the answer, (if you've heard it before it's not funny) it's about a loose, lack of ONE held perspective and then, that openness when the punchline hits just allows the feeling of hilarity. Which is what we call "getting" the joke. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

while forgetting is taken for granted. 

Well if there's a purpose of a joke, it's for getting. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Well if there's a purpose of a joke, it's for getting. xD

?

Joke (n) Something not real or to no purpose; someone not to be taken seriously...pastime...the monosyllable (universe). 

@Wilhelm44 Ha! Exactly. Vibration at it’s best. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

The creator is a joker because it made the most obvious thing, impossible to understand. 

This constant thing with attributing human qualities to God...

While you are at it, why not also say that he is a man with white beard?

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

This constant thing with attributing human qualities to God...

While you are at it, why not also say that he is a man with white beard?

Every quality of existence is a quality of God. Of course this also includes human qualities. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Every quality of existence is a quality of God. Of course this also includes human qualities. 

So then God is evil and a murderer?

Edited by Blackhawk

28 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

So then God is evil and a murderer?

It’s not just that bad. God is every evil act and every perpetrator of those acts. Which part of omniscience, omnipotence, and omnipresence seems to have the potential of supporting anything other than this? If something is infinite, how is it somehow separate from a being or action as soon as human morality and survival agendas deem it to be evil or bad? 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

She ascended before The Devil ?

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

8 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

It’s not just that bad. God is every evil act and every perpetrator of those acts. Which part of omniscience, omnipotence, and omnipresence seems to have the potential of supporting anything other than this? If something is infinite, how is it somehow separate from a being or action as soon as human morality and survival agendas deem it to be evil or bad? 

If someone starts a thread here where the person says that God is evil and a murderer, then none of you would respond with stuff like "YES." And the thread would get locked and that person would probably get warning points or get banned.

@Blackhawk :P

No, Im not attributing any human quality and I completely get your point. You have to see it by yourself to understand it. I realized that it really doesnt make sense to explain these things. 

Theres no way I can explain how I came to know it rather than just knowing it. Who the heck would relate such joker nonsense to GOD? Lol. But see just as @Mason Riggle showed me alan watts explanation on it. Coincidence? No. I actually perceived GOD laughing like a maniac inside me, through me, at himself and at myself as well. The Christians were right, you can actually hear God speak to you and communicate with him directly like praying. Its just too different and mystical as how church/society teaches. I could hear God telling me to relax and trust him, that its all a game and everything will be alright. There was no voice saying it but i could hear it. I know it sounds crazy to the logical mind, thats why I said it doesnt makes sense to speak about this.

That same day I had a laugh attack at my job when I realized such thing. I couldn't stop laughing at my superiors everytime I saw them talking in a serious manner and my peers being serious, lmao. My consciousness instantly shifted and love energy was flowing for a while, it was as if God entered in me, people could perceive an energy Shift in my eyes, since they were surprisingly looking at me. It was a cool mystical experience. 

That same day I had a storm of  realizations. Some of them were that God as in the bible is quite right, meaning He truly is above and always watching you from everywhere. He is always knocking at your door, looking for you to recognize Him and ultimately worship Him in humility. Because that God is you. That even thou you realize God in someway like love, nothingness, Infinity, etc. , it doesnt mean to realize him in a totally different way IS false/wrong. GOD is to be realized in a multi-perspective way. The whole purpose of life is just to find God. You will go through many things until finally ending there. Another one that shocked me was being selfish. Not falsely selfish, but TRULY SELFISH. Being Truly selfish with yourself in a complete, earnest, integral and honest way is true goodness for all. And lastly, while people (ignorants) are laughing at Him for not proving His existence, He is laughing his ass off at them for their unexistence. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

On 4/25/2021 at 2:09 PM, Blackhawk said:

If someone starts a thread here where the person says that God is evil and a murderer, then none of you would respond with stuff like "YES." And the thread would get locked and that person would probably get warning points or get banned.

And what is your point? You were the one asking. If you think God being capable of relative evil is a bad thing, you’ve got a long way to go with awakening and contemplation. The absolute loving acceptance which is God supports everything your ego is too selfish to love. You think murder is bad. Well of course it is! But only from a limited agenda. You kill animals, plants, insects, bacteria, fungi, and all orders of life through your personal existence. You murder all the time or just let others do most of the obvious murder for you such as through livestock or plant farming so you don’t have to feel like a murderer. So much suffering is perpetuated by your human existence alone, whether you’re a Christ or a Buddha or a vegan or a pacifist. To survive as a limited form is to compete against other limited forms. This is inescapable to the design. Are you going to tell me God had no hand in this process? You’re missing the point that God’s Love is so absolutely infinite and beautiful that the notion of evil is a true cosmic joke. Of course evil seems possible when you identify as a limited entity. And evil is real for us. We shouldn’t be evil just because human morality is helplessly relative even in our most shining examples. We should be good and relatively loving to other humans and beings. It’s the wise choice. But we will ultimately be selfish in this. God's Goodness contains the relative good and bad and anything else in existence.