HERO_

75 Hard days

13 posts in this topic

What do you guys think about the 75 hard days challenge to develop mental toughness ? 

I've never been 100% on track on anything on my entire life I always half ass things thats why I wanna go through it 

What is your method /technique?

Can you please elaborate?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Do two 45-minute workouts a day, one of which must be outside

Follow a healthy diet with zero alcohol or cheat days

Take a progress picture every day

Drink one gallon of water daily

Read 10 pages a day of a nonfiction book

If you fail, you must start over again at Day One

It is a great program, tho it us difficult and you will be exhausted lol

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

How about doing 75 days of just doing what attracts/excites you most every moment of the day? 75 days of only saying yes to things that make you feel good. I think you might find that A LOT more valuable, and I just compare that from judging by the title of the '75 hard days' challenge.

If you want, go for it.

I think a much more effective and less time consuming would be a 3 to 5 day water fast.

1 gallon of water daily may reduce the concentration of your electrolytes. Good luck!

75 days of clean food. Good luck with how clean your food actually is.

Haters gonna hate. :D

A big part of mental toughness is consistency of action when facing adversity or worse boredom. Going through this type of program would instill the daily habits where you stick to a schedule and overcome challenges and distractions. 
If I were doing the program, I would replace the 1 gal water with daily meditation and go for 90 days.

@HERO_

One gallon of water a day seems excessive and not healthy to me. I’d substitute that for something else, maybe a daily meditation practice. Otherwise I’d say go for it.

@Waken

9 hours ago, Waken said:

How about doing 75 days of just doing what attracts/excites you most every moment of the day? 75 days of only saying yes to things that make you feel good. I think you might find that A LOT more valuable, and I just compare that from judging by the title of the '75 hard days' challenge.

Im going to give this a shot 

1 hour ago, BartekD said:

Im going to give this a shot 

:D That's good to hear:)

On 4/23/2021 at 3:11 PM, Waken said:

Some people are already doing these. It's called 75 days of sleeping, watching TV and youtube, eating fried food and pizza plus gaming.

2 hours ago, hyruga said:

Some people are already doing these. It's called 75 days of sleeping, watching TV and youtube, eating fried food and pizza plus gaming.

No it's not. TV, youtube, fried food, pizza, etc are ways of trying to fill up a hole in yourself, that's very different than finding ways that make you feel good and whole. In the first you're trying to get to the answer, in the second you're being the answer

Edited by Waken