AlwaysJoggin

she just rejected me im dying help

86 posts in this topic

yo this girl played me so hard in the last 2 weeks she been givng me attention and we hangout and she acts like she likes me so i start catching feelings for her and i did and today she tells me if we stop talking to each other after spending 2 weeks seeing each other? wtf? why she play me and waste my time like i was living good and not streessed and she was the one to make moves on me and then made me fall for her guys help im soo sad right now im like i want to cry i never did anything wrong to her she just outa nowhere rejects me im super hurt cuz it dosnt make since and now im trapped because im so emotionally attached to her, how do i break and stop thinking about her im fucking crying yo this hurts bad specially for a man she was beefing with me and now i feel like im LACKING like im not man enough im crying while typing this god i wish i never met her . and the thing that hurts the mosttt is that i know i deserve better i know my worth im super confident and a great guy but yo this girl literally broke me too fucking pieces my suffering why does god want to experience this torture why? how is this infinite love im fucking getting fucked over my whole life how does this make any sense im just tired yo im done 

i might actually dye i feel like i failed harddd i cant take the pain it hurts so much i jst want someone to hear me out i lost im in huge pain

God does love you even if it seems different right now.  

This may be hard to hear, but your pain is beautiful and proof of your beauty as a person.  This is an extremely important moment moment in your life.  Face this sadness head on with courage.  

You are doing well by expressing yourself.  The MOST important thing right now is for you to handle this in a way that is not toxic. 

Engage in healthy behaviors as much as possible.  You can get through this.  I'm rooting for you.  ??

ive never in my 23 years have cried this hard this so fucked up my emotions got sabotaged and just destroyed she lifted me to high and dropped me on the first corner this is so hard to bear im sorry but i dont see the beauty its just raw raw pain as a male human being thats literally the hardest hurt im sufferring i still yet to bear other that suffering in my 23 years ive been alive why does god create this im not aware of the infinite love im just a guy man god who became a guy to suffer and get painn like this i wish i know if it made sense, wish i can make sense wish i know why why all this whats going on why is life like this why is this reality why is it like this its the only way to free myslef is to kill my ego so i dont feel all this shitty emotions i have lost i give up i give up man why

Edited by AlwaysJoggin

I've been here before and I feel for you. go easy on yourself. it does get better and you will come out much wiser and stronger from this. 

29 minutes ago, AlwaysJoggin said:

ive never in my 23 years have cried this hard this so fucked up my emotions got sabotaged and just destroyed she lifted me to high and dropped me on the first corner this is so hard to bear im sorry but i dont see the beauty its just raw raw pain as a male human being thats literally the hardest hurt im sufferring i still yet to bear other that suffering in my 23 years ive been alive why does god create this im not aware of the infinite love im just a guy man god who became a guy to suffer and get painn like this i wish i know if it made sense, wish i can make sense wish i know why why all this whats going on why is life like this why is this reality why is it like this its the only way to free myslef is to kill my ego so i dont feel all this shitty emotions i have lost i give up i give up man why

Bro I've been there.  I've experienced deep heart break.  I'm probably a bit more experienced in life than you and I can tell you that this moment is important.  I'm tempted to send you my phone number, do you need someone to talk to?

Now imagine the pain of the billions throughout human history who've been dumped/cheated on by their sworn partners ;)

Your pain is not so deep or unique.

That's a good thing though!

It means we're all in this together.

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

@RendHeaven @RendHeaven

we just fucked forever stuck in this fuckery .

i love this i love juice wrld its a shame im a fool art this moment i need strength im lacking im down bad!. i guess it is what it is im ready to move on but my heart needs to heal from this absolute horror of pain to the heart.

that juice wrld song bro is so good thank you im rooting for you too , i feel like i understand you 

5 minutes ago, AlwaysJoggin said:

@Heart of Space ye it will work just send me your number ill call you 

Check your messages I sent my number.  Call me if you would like to talk.  It's up to you.  

Feel you, you will get over it.

If you want to get over it more resourcefully this is a good time to get into emotional mastery.

Hint: It's not about resisting and avoiding bad emotions. Confront your fears.

Give yourself time to heal, go to the gym, get better, make sure you dont come out of this hating women and developing a toxic ideology, there's better to come in the future man

19 hours ago, AlwaysJoggin said:

yo this girl played me so hard in the last 2 weeks she been givng me attention and we hangout and she acts like she likes me so i start catching feelings for her and i did and today she tells me if we stop talking to each other after spending 2 weeks seeing each other? wtf? why she play me and waste my time

Hehe....

That's how women are.

Which is why you never invest in a woman before sex.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Some women want men they can't conquer. You weren't a challenge anymore. 

In Tate we trust

A lot of girls like the attention you give them. Sometimes they might not even have an inch of attraction towards you, but they still love the attention as it helps boost their own egos. I would say that if you are attracted to someone early on, I would avoid being a simp for her, and instead be clear from the start. Not only should make your attraction for her obvious, but you have to make a MOVE early on. Ask her out on a date early on, and if she rejects or skews away from that subject, simply back off and move on with your own life. Your life is more valuable than any woman you encounter. You'll get through this pain brother. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Hehe....

That's how women are.

Which is why you never invest in a woman before sex.

or at least get to a first date and kiss. Breaking that touch barrier adds so much potential in the relationship between the guy and the girl.