freejoy

Where is the best place to live to be around Enlightened Ones?

12 posts in this topic

I want to move to a place where high consciousness people.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

im guessing stage turquoise communities, check leo's stage turquoise video on youtube. he provides examples of different turquoise communities around the world

@freejoy

On 4/18/2021 at 10:15 AM, freejoy said:

I want to move to a place where high consciousness people.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Sedona AZ

The Himalayan Mountains.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Go in the forest, sit by the tree and observe. That's your enlightenment. Everything is perfect as it is, you just need to shift your perspective and remove all those 20,000 lenses of judgement, labelling, cultural background and preconceptions. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Probably India.

?

Somewhere in himalayas or auroville. Most of india is red blue and orange.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

6 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Probably India.

With the exception of just a handful of spiritual gurus (Sadhguru comes to mind), the mainstream society in India is HEAVILY stage blue, with some orange here and there. In some rural places, Stage Purple and Red.

On 4/24/2021 at 10:14 PM, OneIntoOne said:

@freejoy

Sedona AZ

Yes I've lived there before. 

On 4/25/2021 at 6:02 AM, Michael569 said:

Go in the forest, sit by the tree and observe. That's your enlightenment. Everything is perfect as it is, you just need to shift your perspective and remove all those 20,000 lenses of judgement, labelling, cultural background and preconceptions. 

I've been in the forest so much in my life. I use to work in the forest and mountains alone. 

I enjoy walking in hugh cities looking at skyscrapers.

Now I have a girlfriend who likes hiking! Oh god! : )

Maybe I'll take her on a real hike one day!

On 4/25/2021 at 4:06 PM, kray said:

With the exception of just a handful of spiritual gurus (Sadhguru comes to mind), the mainstream society in India is HEAVILY stage blue, with some orange here and there. In some rural places, Stage Purple and Red.

His question wasn’t about living in the highest  average consciousness society. It was specifically about enlightened ones. The yogic tradition in place there is likely to produce more actually awake people than everything except potentially Buddhism, but there are more in the yogic traditions than in Buddhism. The yogic tradition is more concentrated in one area than Buddhism is as well. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY