Flowerfaeiry

I got punched in the head and it was my fault

52 posts in this topic

On 4/18/2021 at 9:50 PM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

That is horrific advice.

The only violence that should ever be committed by highly conscious people is short term self defense. Pepper spray, or a brief martial arts take down move.

Punching someone back is normal, and if you don't do it resentment will grow. 

"Don't confuse morality with harmlessness"

- Jordan Peterson

6 hours ago, integral said:

In boxing getting hit at first is a very emotional experience, but with practice and experience you learn that even with dodging and weaving you still get hit and its ok, its part of the game. The impact lessons until there not felt at all.  

She's a chick, not a ghetto black bitch so she really doesn't have to box. It's good advice for a guy though.

8 minutes ago, Woke456 said:

Punching someone back is normal, and if you don't do it resentment will grow. 

"Don't confuse morality with harmlessness"

- Jordan Peterson

Punching back will just make that person wants to punch back again.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

16 minutes ago, Woke456 said:

She's a chick, not a ghetto black bitch so she really doesn't have to box. It's good advice for a guy though.

Whoa! that's racist. I know you didn't mean it, but it is.

31 minutes ago, Shin said:

Punching back will just make that person wants to punch back again.

I punched someone in the face after he got physcial with me about two weeks ago.  The next morning he attacked me, and I did it again.

20 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Whoa! that's racist. I know you didn't mean it, but it is.

Where I'm from, we've all seen it a million times in public from ghetto black women, and almost never from blonde women because they have their own system of aggression.  Come to think of it, I don't even believe of seen cholas go at it with fists before, either.

I suggest OP learns to defend herself from the type of people she has to deal with the most.  Not people that don't have to matter to her.

1 hour ago, Woke456 said:

It was a metaphor :D 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

12 minutes ago, integral said:

It was a metaphor :D 

Good, because a chick getting her nose broken isn't going to increase her value

3 hours ago, Woke456 said:

She's a chick, not a ghetto black bitch

Trump supporter spotted.

I'm not friendly.

10 hours ago, integral said:

In boxing getting hit at first is a very emotional experience, but with practice and experience you learn that even with dodging and weaving you still get hit and its ok, its part of the game. The impact lessons until there not felt at all.  

@Woke456 lol life throws you punchs, its part of the game, learn to take hits, eventually the impact lessons until there not felt at all. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Flowerfaeiry Many people think that ego is about feeling superior to someone else. The ego is nefarious, in that way. It is also about feeling inferior. All it wants is to feel different. It really doesn't care about superiority/inferiority, so much as about specialness.

I resonate with you. You are hard on yourself. You could have done a better job. It was your fault. She wouldn't have punched you, if you had done it differently.

All of that is judgment, which is the calling card of the ego. When you feel judgment, toward others, or in (our) case toward ourselves, be sure that it is egoic.

The antidote to the ego is love, forgiveness, and spaciousness. Toward yourself, and toward others. Judgment is the opposite of love. You have nothing to prove, just love and be. ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.