SQAAD

Is Reality Love or is it just Reality?

13 posts in this topic

I am watching this video. At 1:27:00 of the video Frank Yang says that ''Even saying that Reality is Love, is creating something there. It is just Reality. Reality is just Reality".

Shortly aftet this He also mentioned that Leo attached a sense of self in his 5-meo experiences. I didn't understand what he meant to be honest.

Any thoughts about this? Why would he say this thing about Reality for example?

Maybe @Leo Gura can answer.

Edited by SQAAD

It’s Love. Love is the only thing that would or could be totally, utterly actual in any and all ways. Love is the only thing that could and would be totally, utterly accepting in any and all ways. When experiencing the deepest levels of reality, Love is really the only word that captures the essence of its being. Yes calling reality reality is true. But Love would love that too. 

@Consilience There is so much Confusion and BS nowadays. Everyone have different opinions even about non-duality.

Frank Yang seems quite legit. But sometimes i don't understand the reasoning behind his points..

I stopped watching YourMateTom because his understanding of non-duality is not up-to-date for me anymore...He is too much on the duality side. I can't hear statements like ''Your are not god''.

Edited by SQAAD

Love is just a moniker for non-duality. In the spiritual sense, Love is far more profound than the emotion we feel as humans. It is the actuality that everything, and every nothing, is the same Consciousness. Sub Ek: It is all the same.

Given that, how silly is it to feel superior or inferior to someone else? 9_9

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

8 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Love is just a moniker for non-duality. In the spiritual sense, Love is far more profound than the emotion we feel as humans. It is the actuality that everything, and every nothing, is the same Consciousness. Sub Ek: It is all the same.

Given that, how silly is it to feel superior or inferior to someone else? 9_9

Whether or not superiority/inferiority makes sense depends on one’s perspective. Reality is reality, reality is Love, and reality is perspectival. One could also say it makes no sense that nothingness is less meaningful than infinity.

Just now, Willie said:

Whether or not superiority/inferiority makes sense depends on one’s perspective. Reality is reality, reality is Love, and reality is perspectival. One could also say it makes no sense that nothingness is less meaningful than infinity.

In ultimate reality, there is no "one", no separation, and no superiority/inferiority. It is all the same. Consciousness dreams, in relative reality, which allows individuals and perspectives to exist, within the dream. How could ultimate reality make "sense", when it is beyond time, space, and the logical human brain? 9_9

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@SQAAD How many times you are gonna debate this shit until you realize that the only way to discover what is true is solo, by yourself. No one else can do it for you. Truth is not a social activity, yet you've made it into one.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Any thoughts about this? Why would he say this thing about Reality for example?

Maybe he means reality is already itself, already complete prior to the illusory individual attempting to place concepts and biases over top of it.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Leo Gura

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@SQAAD How many times you are gonna debate this shit until you realize that the only way to discover what is true is solo, by yourself. No one else can do it for you. Truth is not a social activity, yet you've made it into one.

Yes i agree.

I like watching enlightening individuals on the internet though. And i am trying to understand why sometimes there is so much dispute over some matters. Frank Yang says X, other person says Y and etc.

This all creates uncertainty and confusion for me.

Even saying Reality is just Reality is not it. You gotta let go of rational thinking, concepts and language games to BECOME IT.

Then when you come back, i think you will say God or Love.?

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

15 hours ago, SQAAD said:

@Consilience There is so much Confusion and BS nowadays. Everyone have different opinions even about non-duality.

Frank Yang seems quite legit. But sometimes i don't understand the reasoning behind his points..

I stopped watching YourMateTom because his understanding of non-duality is not up-to-date for me anymore...He is too much on the duality side. I can't hear statements like ''Your are not god''.

No idea who that is, but if you are God, then "you" are not, and God is not, and you are not God, nonduality, both statements simultaneously true/false. 

3 hours ago, SQAAD said:

You create uncertainty and confusion by trying to figure out what "this" is, in exclusion of what it's not. Sink into the uncertainty and confusion and you find it to be the very creative power itself. Knowing is Unknowing, you cannot learn anything unless you drop the current perspective that says it "knows" and become aware/open to something entirely new. You cannot find the answer to a question if you keep asking and feeling the absence of the answer, you must be open to the answer. Otherwise you remain someone who knows that they don't know. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

8 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Good!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.