Bogdan

Carnivore cannot heal the gut, Leo

170 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Bogdan Look dude, if I want advice, I will ask for it. You do not understand my situation and I am not going to waste time explaining to you. I have a dozen people giving me unsolicited and blind advice in a dozen different directions. Yet they don't even know my health situation or what I have already tried. It's a waste of time. It's not wise to stick your nose too much in someone else's business. I know you're just trying to help, but you know nearly nothing about my health. 

@Leo Gura Yep, this is exactly why I didn't offer any advice. As soon as I heard of your condition some time ago I wanted so badly to chime in and say, "Water fast man!" but I was also concerned that your autoimmune/thyroid issues might make fasting very difficult for you. I'm so sorry your fasting experience went so poorly, but it's awesome that Carnivore is working so well!

Briefly on fasting, as I think I sense curiosity of it as a spiritual tool from you and many in this community, it is typically very useful for facilitating transcendent states but it does not generally do so on it's own. What 'should' happen is approximately 3 days in most hunger should subside and yield to a generally low physical and mental energy state that is extremely grounded, centered, clear, and profoundly fertile for allowing meditation, breath work, etc, to deeply and quickly impact preceived human Consciousness. This sweet-spot or sweet-period of a fasted state fluctuates a bit but normally lasts days or even weeks (if you're fat, lol). If left to go until it ends, it terminates in the severe hunger, weakness, and the basic feeling that bodily shutdown may be near much as you describe in your blog post.

A major rule of fasting is: Listen to the Body! I'm glad you broke your fast earlier than you planned my friend. It was the right thing to do.

I know you are a very smart guy who has done and is doing a great deal of research. I know you will overcome this life challenge. As a strategic problem solver and someone who has done and supervised many fasts for a variety of reasons I want to offer you worst case scenario hope.

I doubt I'm telling you anything you don't know, but if this comes to the point of you solve this or die trying, consider a clinical medically supervised fast... of 3-6 weeks. I know, I know, it will basically be paying doctors a ton of money to come close to starving you to death, but it should starve everything in your gut microbiom to death as well. That doesn't mean of course that it will heal the underlying condition. You could even pull an Elvis Presley and be put into a medically induced coma for much of it (the weight loss secret of the king, lol). I've deeply contemplated what I know of your situation and this is all I've come to as a do or die last resort. To hell with all the suffering and costs of such a method if Carnivore or anything else works of course.

Good luck Leo. Hang in there. We wish you the best.

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

My Mom has Hashimoto's and other autoimmunity. But my condition is not identical to hers. Mine is much more severe.

There is definitely a genetic factor, but it's not that the genetics are bad, it's that the triggers must be discovered and eliminated.

So you're a fake god who cannot cure a simple disease LMFAO. What kinda god is this?

Wait....Genetic factor? What? Weren't genetics imagined by your? Weren't your birth imagined? Your mother has what? Isn't your mother also non existent ? Why did you imagine bad genes, if, before your "birth" you as god was "infinitely" intelligent ? ?

When the joke hits the parade.

11 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

@YourConstruct love these ones.

he is not a god, he is god, like everyone else is one god. genetics matter because god who is you and everything made it matter to everyone of its individual human selves.

Of course.

So this God is playing the role of everyone..and genetics matter because God who is behind the curtains and the vessels, made it matter, so bad genetics could come.

For no reason whatsoever.

Makes sense, doesn't it?

And God who is said to not be finite, in his maxima intelligence could not come with something better..

And Leo, who channels this God all the time, and claim he is this God all the time, q00%, cannot cure a disease that must have come as a result of God and his marvelous idea of creating genetics.

Makes sense

Edited by YourConstruct

9 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

@YourConstruct Which video did you watch? xD

Can I start quoting all phrases from Leo Gura during these 3 years for you? The past have not been erased. Didn't you forgot he said he have birthed himself into existence, not by his parents? and that he imagined his birth? So how could he, who claims having endless intelligence, have bad genetics that came out of his birth that he himself said he imagined (as god), how could he have imagined bad genes if he was a smart god with endless intelligence, why would he do that?  xD

Edited by YourConstruct

5 minutes ago, YourConstruct said:

Can I start quoting all phrases from Leo Gura during these 3 years for you?

Seems like you haven't watched any of them if you think God is a person :P 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

13 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

you are not channeling anything,

Oh sorry voice of reason. ?

It wasn't me who said it. It was Leo. He said he channels God. 

13 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

you already are god, whether you know it or not. it's just a matter of awareness of what you are at the basic level.

You know you don't really speak for myself, doesn't you?

No, I don't believe in your contradictory hilarious God. You don't even have a valid premise. So your conclusion doesn't follow.

I'm not what you want me to believe I am" "Whether I know it or not". ?

I know who I am in all levels of awareness possible. I do me and you do you. I don't need you to tell me who I am.

Edited by YourConstruct

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Seems like you haven't watched any of them if you think God is a person :P 

No shit? OMG!!!

Oh no! I THOUGHT HE SAID God WAS A PERSON... OMG!!

Don't take me for a fool.

That doesn't help you.

In fact, it makes it ever worse for you.

Edited by YourConstruct

@YourConstruct Troll banned.

Try not to feed the trolls folks, just report 'em.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Btw, Gojiman's approach of taking antimicrobials to kill off the bacteria in the small intestine doesn't really address the root causes of SIBO. Because it doesn't address, why was there a bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine in the first place? It's treating the symptom.

For example, if there is an insufficient bile production/flow, then the small intestine is going to become acidic, which the bacteria can thrive in. It will also impede the pancreatic enzymes from working properly because they need higher PH to work. This in turn will cause food not to be digested and sit in the small intestine (since bile regulates gut motility), where it will feed the bacteria. Killing the bacteria is not going to fix this underlying issue, which means it will probably come back later.

Edited by vladorion

On 4/10/2021 at 6:54 AM, Leo Gura said:

Vegan diet is definitely the diet I feel worst on. It does not work for me at all, and I tried it multiple times.

And it is basically impossible to do vegan diet when you got a bad case of SIBO. You would be in so much pain you would want to kill yourself.

Interesting. That is how Goji man cured his SIBO.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

10 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Interesting. That is how Goji man cured his SIBO.

There is not one SIBO and there is not one factor and there is not one problem and there is not one solution.

There are hundreds of factors at play. And frankly I don't give a damn about any of them which aren't my own.

3 hours ago, YourConstruct said:

Can I start quoting all phrases from Leo Gura during these 3 years for you? The past have not been erased. Didn't you forgot he said he have birthed himself into existence, not by his parents? and that he imagined his birth? So how could he, who claims having endless intelligence, have bad genetics that came out of his birth that he himself said he imagined (as god), how could he have imagined bad genes if he was a smart god with endless intelligence, why would he do that?  xD

You did it too. You wanted  to experience everything, including life as a limited human. It's actually sort of obvious that you are reality.

1 hour ago, vladorion said:

Btw, Gojiman's approach of taking antimicrobials to kill off the bacteria in the small intestine doesn't really address the root causes of SIBO. Because it doesn't address, why was there a bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine in the first place? It's treating the symptom.

For example, if there is an insufficient bile production/flow, then the small intestine is going to become acidic, which the bacteria can thrive in. It will also impede the pancreatic enzymes from working properly because they need higher PH to work. This in turn will cause food not to be digested and sit in the small intestine (since bile regulates gut motility), where it will feed the bacteria. Killing the bacteria is not going to fix this underlying issue, which means it will probably come back later.

you're right, it does not fix the root cause but something like SIBo could have been developing for 20 years through slow gradual dysbiosis. If you can restore the balance, you can fix the problem. A root cause could have been a lifestyle Leo has in his early youth which has now been completely changed but now he has to take more aggressive measures to restore the balance of the microbiome.  Kinda like when cancer treatment is addressing something that has been developing for 40 years. Even if the person changed their lifestyle sometimes they may still need to do chemo to buy themselves more time. Once chemo is successful and lifestyle is transformed, the chances of cancer coming back are much smaller. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

6 hours ago, vladorion said:

I wonder if this could actually be an underlying issue. He probably already tried increasing bile flow.

Nonetheless, twimc, the protocol for maximizing bile flow is:

Taurine + glycine + silymarin (milk thistle extract) + lecithin/phosphatidylcholine, all four taken together 4x/day, preferably on an empty stomach.

But the underlying cause of the insufficient bile production/flow itself? IDK.

Edited by The0Self

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@YourConstruct Troll banned.

Try not to feed the trolls folks, just report 'em.

Should we report anyone not showing a growth mindset and just debating for ego-defendence sake?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

On 4/12/2021 at 4:08 AM, Leo Gura said:

Eskimos and Masai people get clogged arteries and they eat the most meat of all tribal groups. Google it. They've done studies on it.

Those studies were done on the Eskimos who were introduced to grains and other western foods. The ones who live traditionally on 100% raw (and rotten) fish had an exceptionally long life expectancy. Just a reminder that 99% of "studies" are not science.

Anyhow, I didn't watch the blog video, but I'm assuming you're doing the standard cooked carnivore diet. It's much better than any plant-based diet out there, but it's nonetheless an unnatural diet and it gets boring to eat a dry steak all day, and as you said - it's not a long term solution. If you really want to heal, look into Aajonus Vonderplanitz and the primal diet. I've had a messed up gut all of my life, and this is the only thing that truly heals me every passing day. And yeah, we're talking raw meat. ;)

I know people here aren't fond of Sv3rige, but just so you get the reasoning behind eating raw meat:

Edited by Village

1 hour ago, Loving Radiance said:

Should we report anyone not showing a growth mindset and just debating for ego-defendence sake?

you should be able to spot trolls fairly quickly: 

1. usually no photo

2. often silly name

3. low post count

4. using a lot of profanity, exclamation marks and CAPS

5. opening old posts 

6. replying to people with comments such as ROFL, LOL, and generally talking shit 

But make a distinction between someone genuinely trying and just not getting it and someone deliberately taking piss (report the latter) 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

4 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

But make a distinction between someone genuinely trying and just not getting it and someone deliberately taking piss (report the latter)

Yeah, that requires some nuance at fringe cases.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

2 hours ago, Loving Radiance said:

Just report the obvious trolls. The Mods and myself with handle the more nuanced cases.