SQAAD

Is it True that Women Exchange their Beauty for Money?

40 posts in this topic

I've watched this video. This man says that basically women exchange their beauty for a high value guy who is making tons of money. The more beautiful she is the higher value guy she will go for. And you can't get a 8-10 beautiful woman if you are working at McDonalds.

Is this true? This is one of the reasons i don't like playing this survival game and i prefer Celibacy. I would want a woman who is not so interested in her survival.

Even if i was a millionaire i wouldn't want to play this BS game. 

Edited by SQAAD

Men don't play survival games? 

News!!! 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Men don't play survival games? 

News!!! 

I don't know to be honest.

Can you elaborate on what you mean? Give me some examples.

yes status and lots of money gets you hot women 

but we already know this. 

take away the status and the money, will she still be with the dude? I doubt it! 

Would you go for a plain Jane born in a poor neighborhood who looks like an average regular everyday nerd from the classroom?? 

No. Because she doesn't leverage your value as a man. A rich/famous hot woman does. 

Men dream of Victoria Secret Supermodels to bang. 

Why don't they dream of the local librarian or girl next door? 

Because they see a better survival value, more power in a hot woman. 

They want a hot woman they can boast about ??, they can't do that with an average or ordinary street woman 

Talk about double standards. Men do what women do. Just different ways, same destination. 

Attraction towards hot women is also based in survival, although not visible on top 

The problem with this is that its essentialism. It supposes that every single woman follows the same pattern like a robot. Which is not true. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

20 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Attraction towards hot women is also based in survival, although not visible on top

Exactly

a man wants to get a hot woman mostly so he himself looks good 

19 minutes ago, Rilles said:

It supposes that every single woman follows the same pattern like a robot. Which is not true. 

It’s all very surface level stage orange stuff.  Only caring about appearance and material things.  

@Preety_India Thing is that guys are willing to settle for a lot less than they claim to if you talk with them. So even though IN THEORY guys want to bang hot girls, most of them will fuck an average one and that is the end of it. What guys say and do in this case is very different, they will fuck girls that they act like "oh this is not my type, i can do better than that" all the time. Plus since guys have to approach but hate doing it (lots of them at least) they will basically settle for anything they can get. So do not really trust what guys say and think girl needs to look like a model to find a partner. A 5/10 looking girl will have more choices that she can capitalize on as long as she is actually talking to people.

19 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

It’s all very surface level stage orange stuff.  Only caring about appearance and material things.  

The dating section is the worst part of this forum imo, it brings out all the toxic Orange i cant stand, gotta work on myself so i can accept that too... xD 

@Rilles  Lmao it's a Jain symbol 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Rilles is that the Hopi Hand? 

Jain symbol, sign of peace. 

@Rilles And the politics section brings out all the toxic Blue AND Orange of the forum hahahahahah

Edited by Karmadhi

And the meditation section brings out alll the high almighty spiritual ego of the forum xD

Of course it's true, because the ego deals in currency, whatever it happens to be.

If you want to be happier try to transcend that game and stop caring so much about currency.

hrhrhtewgfegege

In other news there even exist man who exchange their money for beautiful woman. Isn't that shocking?

Obviously some women do that. It's not that uncommon to find women who are gold diggers.

But it's also not the majority of women... nor is it the majority of very attractive women. 

Most women are looking for a partner because it feels good to have a partner in and of itself. It has natural rewards and dopamine/serotonin/oxytocin hits built in. So, the majority of women are interested in their partner for more organic, instinctual, connection-based reasons.

But there is a sizable minority of women who are only looking for a man for what he can provide. But these women are pretty obvious to spot. There are tons of warning signs usually.

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org