StarStruck

Chakra system corresponds to Spiral Dynamics

11 posts in this topic

https://images.app.goo.gl/yX46uqxaXWG2917u9

Recently I read a book on cakras and everything makes a lot more sense to me. 

I don't get why Leo doesn't use it to explain things. People would stop asking stupid questions like "if I reach enlightenment, can I do whatever I want?". I don't get why there are no books on chakras on Leo's book list Perhaps there are but I missed it?

Something else I noticed: Spiral Dynamics and the Chakra system match up. Both are about consciousness so it makes sense. 

In Tate we trust

What book did you read about it?

I think the problem with the charka model is that it has too much stigma, new age vibe, and seems very conceptual and abstract on the surface. A lot like the word and concept "Enlightenment".

6 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Something else I noticed: Spiral Dynamics and the Chakra system match up. Both are about consciousness so it makes sense. 

Maybe that's why Leo focuses on the first. The second is easily dismissable as bullshit.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

@StarStruck if you develop awareness of your energy body you can even feel the chakras, for example when I'm high in love, i can feel how prana flows in the heart chakra or when I'm doing something creative or using my imagination i can feel lots of energetic activities in the third eye region.

14 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

@StarStruck if you develop awareness of your energy body you can even feel the chakras, for example when I'm high in love, i can feel how prana flows in the heart chakra or when I'm doing something creative or using my imagination i can feel lots of energetic activities in the third eye region.

Where do you guys get your body energy practice? Leo mentions in one video how he would make another video on this topic (feeling body energy) but I'm not sure if he ever has! 

8 minutes ago, Gianna said:

Where do you guys get your body energy practice? Leo mentions in one video how he would make another video on this topic (feeling body energy) but I'm not sure if he ever has! 

I first became aware of my energy body with Kriya Yoga, but Robert Bruce's tactile method is the one i recommend to quickly get some results.

This is the free version of his book: "NEW energy ways v2"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzkUg0q6tapsOG1FZGhuSUN6LWc/view

There's also a newer version which you can get from Amazon.

38 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

if you develop awareness of your energy body you can even feel the chakras,

I can second this from personal experience.  

23 minutes ago, Gianna said:

Where do you guys get your body energy practice?

I've had it with Kriya yoga, but also just with simply being mindful of bodily sensations and scanning the body.  You could probably do it with breath practices as well.  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

State yellow 7th + 1st chakra, turquoise 7 + 2nd chakra. 

I've dissected turquoise from a chakra perspective:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/61080-i-experienced-turquoise-using-this-method-lessons-learned/

The chakra model is the greatest model for our subjective experience there is. I think actualized.org as a community lacks vital understanding of this model.

Edited by martins name

The road to God is paved with bliss.

10 hours ago, Batman said:

What book did you read about it?

I think the problem with the charka model is that it has too much stigma, new age vibe, and seems very conceptual and abstract on the surface. A lot like the word and concept "Enlightenment".

Anodea Judith has good books about it. It doesn't feel new age.

2 hours ago, m0hsen said:

I first became aware of my energy body with Kriya Yoga, but Robert Bruce's tactile method is the one i recommend to quickly get some results.

This is the free version of his book: "NEW energy ways v2"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzkUg0q6tapsOG1FZGhuSUN6LWc/view

There's also a newer version which you can get from Amazon.

I wanted to try Kriya Yoga, but the learning curve is steep. Sticking my tongue in my nose is not that easy.

In Tate we trust

5 hours ago, Gianna said:

I found Vipassana meditation helped a lot with connecting to my energy body, but even gym an exercise can help move from the mind into the body.