findthelight

How would the world look like if everyone would reach enlightenment?

9 posts in this topic

This question popped up in my mind, and I'm curious what other people from this forum think about it. I imagine full cooperation, similar to the way the cells in our body work together. Something like a global superorganism. We already reached very high levels of interconnectivity with the communication technology available nowadays so a level of full cooperation of the entire humanity becomes possible, but I think that can only be reached if everyone reaches enlightenment. Kudos to Leo for bringing the world closer to this stage with his videos about Enlightenment. 

"You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one" 

The world would probably have a much slower pace. Everyone would probably be more mindful, peaceful, tranquil, focused, living closer nature, etc...

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

A world full of beings simply expressing happiness & joy, and living from love. 

In a nutshell, a beautiful place. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

If by enlightenment you means realization of godhood or the self then I feel like technology will be used rightly, evil and courrption will not be a problem anymore and the world will be mostly friction free. It's like the whole earth will be in the flow state, we will create an environment that will be conducive to further growth. If we as a whole species go even beyond that level, according to the book "Law of One", we will just become one superbeing with all of us connected lol. Idk how valid that is yet but I like the idea of a friction-free and tranquil society.

How would the world look like if everyone would reach enlightenment?

Perception would be the same, but the belief wouldn’t be skewing it with misinterpretation.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Like this ? (absolutely speaking)

Relatively speaking, none knows, but my guess is the world would be pretty boring. We would probably need a new Big Bang for some excitement.

Of course, the goal for Us is 'the Singularity', and naturally, one way or the other, We will get there. After that, We will probably bathe in this Eternal Oneness for some infinite amount of time, before getting bored of it, and then create a new universe, i.e. a new dream, a new physical reality with apparant dualities embbeded into it - like the one We are experiencing now?

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

If everyone was fully God Conscious/Realized, I don’t think it would quite be like people here think. Yes, there is pure Love that radiates from you when this occurs, but you also realize the complete illusory nature of fear. You realize that this is literally your own personally created playground. Idk, I’d probably come to the point where I would wage wars and fight to the death. People don’t realize the complexity and beauty that comes in such activities because they are only viewing it from the lens of the ego. You don’t appreciate the full depth of the illusion until you’ve had a character loss (physical death). If the only objective is to enjoy playing the game, I’m not going to sit on a meditation pillow forever or try to replicate stage green ideals. The Truth is far beyond that. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Exactly the same ;)

Chop wood.. Carry water. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho