Anon212

Sadhguru....again

69 posts in this topic

I have spoken on this guy in the past addressing his radical claims. He has a kriya meditation on YouTube which (honestly) really isn't great so I decided to test the waters with his work further. I have recently been 'consecrated' by him into the Shambavi Mahamudra Kriya and I would like to share what I experienced. Well firstly, there was a massive difference in doing the meditation with him than doing it alone. I was consecrated online but the day it happened the meditation was 'explosive' to say the least, it genuinely left me trembling, the next few days it was much lighter though still very powerful. Anytime the dude clapped his hands, I could feel my energies going crazy. He made some radical claims (again) throughout the sessions and I hope to confirm them. He said that over a certain period of time, you will hit a layer of being called the bliss body and burst into ecstasy. With consistent practice, it will become your natural state, A perpetual state of orgasm... Further the meditation is dubbed to have tremendous healing capacities because it puts you in touch with the 'source'. Actually there are some scientific studies on this. There were innumerable other physiological, psychological and spiritual benefits mentioned by him. Six months was the time frame given. He said that you will not recognise yourself in six months. Your consciousness will be that different. I guess I will update you guys in a few months, but so far it truly has been amazing. He said if enlightenment is of interest, then it is important to seek consistently but he also said that if one doesn't make it and has been initiated or consecrated by him - they have nothing to worry about. He essentially said that he will deal with you after you die and you will not take on another body, the game is over. Again, I have yet to confirm these and am practicing consistently to do so. I mention this here because I am curious to hear if anyone else has had an experience with him and also what you guys think of him? Also, has anyone else who has been consecrated with this particular kriya (long before I have), started to experience any of these more profound benefits? 

Edited by Anon212
grammar

I done shambhavi online a few days ago, my energies went crazy, after the transmission, when  they played the music. 

Done it cos it was recommended by a friend.

I think sadhguru is the real deal though.

Apparently the hatha yoga is very good for spiritual gains, buddta shuddi, surya kriya and yogasanas. Haven't tried them though

@Anon212

So that was an online program where you meditated in realtime with Sadhguru? I'm curious, how long did the program go? I'd maybe sign up too. Always wanted to be initiated by him.

2.5 hours 0ne day. 2.5 hours the next day. Then 8 hours with sadhguru the next day

@EmptyVase first 2 sessions are not with sadhguru 

Good morning. 
I got to see him speak in Seattle Washington. I read a book of his prior and had watched several videos. 

ive practiced using his YouTube 20 min Kriya on and off for about 6 years but never consistently. 

no real experiences to speak of but I have come to understand per his Kriya  “I  not the mind, I am not the body.”

I get that on a deeper level than prior to practicing the Kriya. It is a running program in the mind that comes up at appropriate times. 

I find him to be a kind, soft, gentle and intelligent being. 

Blessings to you on your path. 

@Swarnim go to Isha main website, you can register there, there is one on next month

Its 120euro to do the inner engineering course

Then 190 euro for the shambhavi initiation 

You have to do the inner engineering course first to be eligible for the shambhavi. Inner engineering course is just 7 90min long videos you watch. Recorded videos you watch at your own pace

It's great that it worked for you guys. I did his programs but personally I never understood why people a crying when he claps his hands or what are those "energies" you talk about but after Bhava Spandana I remembered a death from another life, I also had an experience for a fraction of a second when eating a cucumber during the program, the taste of the cucumber was actually his being. Then during Samyama there is a practice during which I existentially disappeared and became the object I was watching, for a fraction of a second also. Those experience are too unstable, short and never reached again for me to really be transformed by them but I feel better than before starting my spiritual journey few years ago that's for sure. And I too think he's the real deal seeing all the positive impact he has in the world.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Edited by Tetcher

@EmptyVase the actual initiation itself only lasts about an hour. Half an hour, then another half hour about an hour later. He gets people to do the shambhavi practice along with him, while he sings and claps his hands, then they play some music at the end. It's a strong intiation though. Some people who were there with him were screaming out.

The other 7 hours hes just answering questions, telling stories etc, it's just to make people more receptive to his energy I'd imagine

4 hours ago, bobbyward said:

@Swarnim go to Isha main website, you can register there, there is one on next month

Its 120euro to do the inner engineering course

Then 190 euro for the shambhavi initiation 

You have to do the inner engineering course first to be eligible for the shambhavi. Inner engineering course is just 7 90min long videos you watch. Recorded videos you watch at your own pace

Damn, it's 40 euros for the inner engeneering here in india. 

@bobbyward

That's good to know. I'm super curious in energy work, I'll probably do the initiation sometime soon. Have you also had a face-to-face experience with initiations? If so, did you notice any differences, maybe in terms of intensity?

Do you think there is a difference between long-distance energy work vs being physically near? @Nahm

On 3/30/2021 at 6:16 PM, Anon212 said:

I have spoken on this guy in the past addressing his radical claims. He has a kriya meditation on YouTube which (honestly) really isn't great so I decided to test the waters with his work further. I have recently been 'consecrated' by him into the Shambavi Mahamudra Kriya and I would like to share what I experienced. Well firstly, there was a massive difference in doing the meditation with him than doing it alone. I was consecrated online but the day it happened the meditation was 'explosive' to say the least, it genuinely left me trembling, the next few days it was much lighter though still very powerful. Anytime the dude clapped his hands, I could feel my energies going crazy. He made some radical claims (again) throughout the sessions and I hope to confirm them. He said that over a certain period of time, you will hit a layer of being called the bliss body and burst into ecstasy. With consistent practice, it will become your natural state, A perpetual state of orgasm... Further the meditation is dubbed to have tremendous healing capacities because it puts you in touch with the 'source'. Actually there are some scientific studies on this. There were innumerable other physiological, psychological and spiritual benefits mentioned by him. Six months was the time frame given. He said that you will not recognise yourself in six months. Your consciousness will be that different.

Very accurate. 

22 minutes ago, EmptyVase said:

Do you think there is a difference between long-distance energy work vs being physically near? @Nahm

No. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@EmptyVase that was then only intiation I have had, sadhguru addresses your question here, and says the intiation works just as well online as in person

I wanted to write long rant about this, but what is said can't be taken back.

Good luck

Similar to @Tetcher, I have done IE and been initiated into Shambhavi and I've also done Surya Kriya. Since my initiation into the practices which was about 2 years ago, I've not missed a single day. Not saying this out of pride, but more so because of how much it has benefited me. Does that mean I'm always "blissed" out? No to be honest 9 times out of 10 I'm not. It's just that doing the practices makes me feel good, makes me feel at ease especially when the outside situations aren't going my way.

Difficult situations which would've previously had me going crazy now don't impact me the same way. It's not that I don't stress or get anxious, it's that I can deal with it so much better than before!

If you have any specific questions for me, let me know. All the best!