kieranperez

How are your guys’ comedowns?

11 posts in this topic

I’m curious as to how your guys’ comedowns are when tripping? 

In my experience, and there’s a lot of stuff behind this that I won’t get into here, my comedowns are always insanely draining, heavy, and can even be sort of hellish. 

For example, my comedowns for LSD are always extraordinarily draining. To put it metaphorically, it feels like my mind is like an echo chamber. It’s incredibly unpleasant along with several other effects that’s hard to put into words. In any case, it can be so incredibly draining and overwhelming. 

Mushrooms for me tend to be a bit more forgiving in terms of the comedown (aside from the taste that I can feel in my stomach even several hours later - any solutions to that would be appreciated). I find the comedowns on mushrooms are nowhere near as long too.

Has this been your guys’ experience? Are there any substances you have found don’t have as hard or long comedowns? 

Quality LSD at reasonable doses (150-500iu), the stimulation gives me insomnia for the next 12 hours after the trip. Nothing heavy or negative otherwise.

mushrooms (3-6g) leave me feeling super tired. 6-10g give me a kind of hang over for the next 12 hours

I don't get any negative come down from DMT.

I know the effects and comedowns vary widely. I would try lower doses. You don't need nearly as much as your ego wants for a quality spiritual experiences. I've had incredible experiences off 50iu LSD and 1-2g shrooms. In a way it is easier to integrate the experience when the doses are lower.

Edited by neovox

One of my probs after comedown on lsd is leg aches it stays till i get a good deep sleep.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Never had problems with comedowns, unless it's something like MDMA + weed.

LSD can have a minor uncomfortability because of the 12+ hour stimulation but that's about it for me.  

Edited by fridjonk

I've never had any problems coming down from mushrooms. The only thing with LSD is that it just lasts a long time, your over it and ready to go to bed but can't because you're still to stimulated. I could take two grams of mushrooms at 4pm and be in bed by 2-3am, not with LSD though. 

I've had a really hard come down on ayahuasca before that just made me feel like total shit and emotionally awful. Guess it's just part of the experience sometimes.

I get terrible migraines after doing mushrooms, bad enough to put me off. Anything above 1.5g and I feel awful for about 48 hours, I've never even gone about 2g.

Can anyone else relate? It's really fustrating as I would like to go into the deeper territory i.e 4g, but can't even imagine how I would feel after

I am going to try LSD soon in hope that I don't feel bad. Does anyone else get headaches after mushrooms, but not on LSD?

The comedown (from after the peak) is my favorite part of mushrooms! Also the next day after a heavy trip i feel very zen and calm, but sometimes a bit sad, but in a weirdly beautiful way.

59 minutes ago, paradiseengineering said:

The comedown (from after the peak) is my favorite part of mushrooms! Also the next day after a heavy trip i feel very zen and calm, but sometimes a bit sad, but in a weirdly beautiful way.

Same, mushrooms has a fantastic comedown, LSD can too for the next few hours after the peak but after that I'm awfully drained. Would rather mushrooms these days.