Dany Balan

Leo Courses

18 posts in this topic

Leo,in his spiral dynamics videos,hinted that in the near future,he will release courses on how to enbody specific stages.

I would pay 500$ just to learn how to integrate healthy stage red and stage blue elements.

I would love a course which trains you on how to become more attuned to missing elements from lower stages. EG you are stage green and you heavily miss stage blue discipline and stage red boldness and ruthlessness. I would love to see somewhere in the future those courses available on actualized.org

Question for Leo:How far into the future you plan on releasing those courses on SDI or any other course for that matter?

I have no plans for Spiral courses.

I already gave you all the Spiral info for free. Apply it! Stop waiting for me to hold your hand. Do the work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Hello from Russia Leo isn't some unconscious entrepuner who is going to try suck is followers money from selling rushed courses. You will never be able to buy a course that will make you more creative - if that is your sort of thinking then you will never be able to tap into your creativity.

I do think Leo should do a video on creativity however. 

2 hours ago, SS10 said:

@Hello from Russia Leo isn't some unconscious entrepuner who is going to try suck is followers money from selling rushed courses. You will never be able to buy a course that will make you more creative - if that is your sort of thinking then you will never be able to tap into your creativity.

I do think Leo should do a video on creativity however. 

@SS10 Dude, you just projected a bunch of bs onto me. I'm not waiting for Leo to create his course, I am already creating stuff and learning how to do in 100s various ways. I was merely stating that there'd be a market demand if Leo would create something like this. Not trying to make Leo be rushed in any way on whatever he does.

At this point, though, I'd probably buy whatever Leo decides to produce and gladly pay this amount of money and so many of my friends. I guess Leo has achieved true creative autonomy he is always talking about

Edited by Hello from Russia

@Leo Gura Again,thanks a lot for giving us those outstanding insights on spiral dynamics! I benefited tremendously from the SDI series.

The stage red episode is unmatched on any realm of human endeavour.  I thank you very much for all the work you do,but especially for the SDI series,that changed me the most! 

@Dany Balan I am developing a podcast with a friend/colleague of mine that covers the use of psychedelics for personal development. We're both psychology students working toward becoming psychotherapists. I use Spiral Dynamics as a framework for approaching my psychedelic trips. We recently released an episode for integrating Stage Purple. You can also find us on Google and Apple podcasts. 

Besides that I would highly recommend the book The Listening Society by Hanzi Freinacht to get a bigger picture understanding of SD. It helped me put the model into a much bigger perspective.  

When I have free time, I do this for fun. 

I choose an expensive course and look at what kind of materials are inside it. When I get a little hint like a word or a phrase, I search it on google. 

Most of the time, I find books, blogs and long videos about that little word or phrase. In the course if there is only 20 minutes info on that topic, after a quick  google search I find hours of quality content on that specific topic. 

In the end, I have more resources to filter and learn from than the people who pay for the course. Lol

Digging out information is my passion lol

14 minutes ago, Thetruthseeker said:

Are there any more courses coming in the future? @Leo Gura

Yes

My health has been holding me back from making more.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Health comes first @Leo Gura

Take your time. 

Just know that your thousand true fans would be here to buy when you did feel ready 

6 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

I'd pay $1000 or even more for course on creativity from Leo

There is no formula for creativity. 

If there was such a formula, its output will become predictable, not creative. 

Here is a simple heuristic: 

1. Get familiarized with broad sources of information
  2. Notice patterns in the information
  3. Bundle patterns to create new information

I accept payments in BTC. :) 

16 hours ago, Dany Balan said:

I would pay 500$ just to learn how to integrate healthy stage red and stage blue elements.

12 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

I'd pay $1000 or even more for course on creativity from Leo

why do people want to pay so much extra? I'd pay the same amount I paid for the LP course for a new course, lol. That was a pretty good price to me. if you want to give leo extra money he's got a pateron you can give as much as you want on there.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes

Did you determine the topic of your future course?

In Tate we trust

10 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

There is no formula for creativity. 

If there was such a formula, its output will become predictable, not creative. 

Here is a simple heuristic: 

1. Get familiarized with broad sources of information
  2. Notice patterns in the information
  3. Bundle patterns to create new information

I accept payments in BTC. :) 

Bahaha, nice try to gaslight me as well. You guys jump to conclusions/projections too quickly. Your advice is good, though

Buy books about Spiral Dinamics, Google it and consume some SD websites, compare it with other models, and lastly journal and contemplate about Spiral Dynamics, in your life, in others life and in societies. Contemplation is key whit this topics. 

14 hours ago, eggopm3 said:

why do people want to pay so much extra? I'd pay the same amount I paid for the LP course for a new course, lol. That was a pretty good price to me. if you want to give leo extra money he's got a pateron you can give as much as you want on there.

People want to pay a high price so they can justify it to themselves that the content is really worth it. In marketing they have a name for it: halo effect. 

I guess just donating doesn't give the same vibe. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes

Have you ever measured your testosterone levels?