0ne

I just now realized the fact that I'm God

36 posts in this topic

Guess I'm late to the party but thought I'd share it! So basically I can imagine and experience anything I want in this moment and that's what reality is, and I am sober. All fear is pointless, nothing really matters, there are no limits, all boundaries are self-imposed. Other people are all part of this perception which is reflecting my own consciousness/conscience/state of being. All intention is self-intention. Pretty legit!!

I would be highly grateful for any other spiritual insights you guys might share.

Take care

Great! The spiritual insight from me would be: "What is a spiritual insight?" :P

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

8 hours ago, 0ne said:

So basically I can imagine and experience anything I want in this moment

So imagine/experience that you own a Ferrari SF90 Stradale.

@Blackhawk It would be a valid reality, provided I were invested enough in it :)

@allislove I suppose it's a notion which is capable of triggering an epistemic/metaphysical shift in one's perspective

@0ne 

Is a notion capable of triggering a shift or the infinite trickster playing through itself by itself as itself? :D

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." Rumi

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

But OSHO said there is no God. There is Godliness.

1 hour ago, hyruga said:

But OSHO said there is no God. There is Godliness.

Who cares what osho says when they’ve realized they’re god

3 hours ago, gettoefl said:

seeing it is not being it

its a start

21 hours ago, 0ne said:

Guess I'm late to the party but thought I'd share it! So basically I can imagine and experience anything I want in this moment and that's what reality is, and I am sober.

There is no I.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@0ne when you say 'God'.. What do you mean by that? Can you walk on water? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here By God I mean all there is, I.E. consciousness or infinity. I believe miracles are possible in a version of reality, but it would require a higher order realization of Godhood than I could presently claim to have accomplished. Sorry to disappoint ?

On 15.3.2021 at 1:48 PM, allislove said:

@0ne 

Is a notion capable of triggering a shift or the infinite trickster playing through itself by itself as itself? :D

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." Rumi

That Rumi quote is gold.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

16 hours ago, Moksha said:

There is no I.

There is if you imagine one:D

In any case there is the 'Universal I' - that which imagines. 

But now we are putting a label on that which can't be labeled.

It isn't a thing. It's just pure beingness.

Rambling on...xD

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

3 hours ago, 0ne said:

@Moksha We need the word for communication, don't we? ?

Yes, within relative reality :) I usually avoid ultimatums like "there is no I", because they can be a copout. Just checking to be sure "you" understand that the within relative reality cannot imagine and experience anything it wants, because it is still trapped in relative reality. Only what Tolle calls the "Deep I" can do that, because it is ultimate reality. There are a few cases where people surpass the ordinary bounds of relative reality, through siddhis and such, but they are rare.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha It's really fascinating. This is what I love about this work - the way expanding our awareness spurs more expansion