Someone here

Define awakening

96 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

Pointer to not-knowing (recognition of labeled/constructed reality)?

Including reality is labeled and constructed. Not knowing is all there is, as before birth. Knowing and belief of an “I” biggest illusion, including the word of illusion is the illusion itself.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

"Awakening" is a bullshit concept that is overused by egos. Its also experiencing the truth of no self, experiencing your true Self, God, Love, Intelligence, awareness and awe at the perfection,  deeply present and feeling it. When you experience your illusory self and how to gitfo of the way, and give it to God completely not on faith, but because you experience yourself as that

Edited by neovox

3 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

@James123  Makes "sense". Thank you?

Anytime ❤️??✊

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I know.. 'birth of a child' is a label??. Why do you think that label is being applied in the first place?? Why do you think we use language? .. I mean you are using words right now to say that you should not use words!!

How ironic! 

This is not words, nor you are in universe. Word of illusion is an illusion itself. Label is never being applied, have to mention as an label because you still think that you are alive and in universe. If you are aware that now is before birth, there is no such a thing as label, word, universe nor you. Saying labeling to labeling is a labeling itself. 

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Saying labeling to labeling is a labeling itself. 

Exactly. Now say that to yourself lol ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Exactly. Now say that to yourself lol ?

For you. Hope it helps. 

Peace!

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

I agree. But it's kinda trippy. 

Where did I come from? 

“I” is a thought, not perception. 

You have no memory of your very first months and of your birth...

Memory isn’t someone a you has, it appears ad disappears, just like everything else, because it’s an appearance. 

Yet others can confirm to you that you were Born. 

No, they marry thought & perception and assume rather than inspect & meditate (stop believing thoughts). You’re doing the same in this assessment of them of you.  

After all just because you have no memory of your birth.. Doesn't mean that human avatar you're inhabiting wasn't born and not gonna die. Doesn't mean it does either. 

Yes that is what it means. A charactor in a movie isn’t born & doesn’t die, the movie appears only of the screen. An appearance isn’t inhabited, it’s appearing. 

I awakened to the fact that only my direct subjective experience is certain to be true. Don't know if call that God realization 

Solipsism. ?

You’re appearing as the spheres, and “subjective experience” is the appearance of the lens and the “objective” sphere of the world, or universe. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm

there is no contradiction. 

My direct experience is the only certain thing....right?  It's not solipsism . I'm leaving space for 'outside' my direct experience.. Like birth and death and what you ate for lunch yesterday. It's just that these things aren't 'certain " because I have no direct access to them. So I cannot be certain of them. Makes sense? 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

It is a bit of a contradiction.  As soon as you define awakening, it is not awakening.  Go out and meditate and experience it for yourself.  As soon as we start defining awakening, we turn it into concepts, stories, and ideas, which ultimately prevent us from awakening.  You see?  The ego is bound by concepts and the more you define, the further away you are from It.  

The only definition of awakening is that it is the silence and absence of you and all definitions.  It is the Actuality of Being.  But of course, don't turn this into another story.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

It may be very entertaining for the apparent ego to acquire new spiritual beliefs. It makes the apparent ego to be special, compare to others, who don't know. How entertaining this is: "I am right, I am special, this is my direct experience, my insights, me & me & me". When there are the pointers to investigate the nature of the direct experience, the apparent ego can't hear it: "Lol. I already know it! You know what, I am right.". Clinging to spiritual beliefs is still the clinging. Awakening is letting go, be water my friend. :) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

The end of the need for anything to be other than what it is.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Realizing that you can't get it since it's you.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

6 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

The end of the need for anything to be other than what it is.

How? Does it ever end?  Is this your experience? 

-Osho

On 3/14/2021 at 4:04 AM, Someone here said:

How? Does it ever end?  Is this your experience? 

It seemed to start with an unquenchable thirst for truth. 

The months and months of meditation seemed to disrupt the habitual ways of thinking and looking at things. 

At some point It just became obvious that the 'ME' or 'sense of self' was just an accumulation of conditioned thoughts and assumptions rather than a real entity. The closer it was looked at, the more obvious it became. It was so obvious, it felt shocking and ordinary simultaneously.

A radical shift in perspective is one way to describe it, but it's the end of individual perspective and experience.... because the individual is recognized to have never been real.

There is literally nothing behind the eyes looking out at apparent reality.

There's nothing or no one behind the eyes.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi