VeganAwake

THIS is the only home you will ever find.

55 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Is it possible that the idea of eternal being is just a projection of the illusory "I" or conditioned mind?

Could that be a possibility?

Yes, but it is also quite possible that it points to something beyond the illusory "I." Nothing can really be said about non-duality, so on forums like this ideas like these are what keeps us hanging around. Just like your posts, my posts, and everyone else's posts nothing of it actually matters, we are already steeped in what we try to express. 

9 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Yeah, the ego will probably perish with the body.

Well it doesn't perish because it's already not real.

But I get what you mean ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

3 minutes ago, Kalo said:

The ego is real and exists, but it exists as an illusion. Illusion is reality.

Only the Godhead is Real, the Creator of all illusions.

If you dont think or not know,  nothing never happens. There is no such a thing as exist, real illusion or reality. Godhead is nothing, not knowing. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

13 minutes ago, traveler said:

Yes, but it is also quite possible that it points to something beyond the illusory "I." Nothing can really be said about non-duality, so on forums like this ideas like these are what keeps us hanging around. Just like your posts, my posts, and everyone else's posts nothing of it actually matters, we are already steeped in what we try to express. 

Exactly, hanging around on a forum and being apparently steeped in what is expressed, are both meaningless and do not matter at all.

The only thing that would say otherwise is a conditioned thought ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

39 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Is it possible that the idea of eternal being is just a projection of the illusory "I" or conditioned mind?

Could that be a possibility?

11 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Well, i speak from my experience, and I consider myself quite honest with myself. Based on psychedelics and meditation I am going headlong into emptiness every little time, the first months I found a terrifying emptiness, death. face the question: why scary? and one day, suddenly the void was revealed as the absolute that it is, beyond any possibility of description, only what can be experienced in the moment or forgotten. forget because there is the so-called illusion, the veil. our mental construction does not work on that frequency. This absolute that is, without time, is eternal because it does not pass, it does not happen, it is, and it is you. It is not a "i" but it is you ... as I said, it is in another frequency. This is a fantasy, a mental construction? who knows, but it has the taste of the truth

Its the non-position or non-condition prior to conditioning.

It's not somewhere else.

Unknowing ❤

5 minutes ago, Kalo said:

The Godhead however has full Knowledge, it knows absolutely Everything.

What is knowledge, what is everything? 

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well, i speak from my experience, and I consider myself quite honest with myself. Based on psychedelics and meditation I am going headlong into emptiness every little time, the first months I found a terrifying emptiness, death. face the question: why scary? and one day, suddenly the void was revealed as the absolute that it is, beyond any possibility of description, only what can be experienced in the moment or forgotten. forget because there is the so-called illusion, the veil. our mental construction does not work on that frequency. This absolute that is, without time, is eternal because it does not pass, it does not happen, it is, and it is you. It is not a "i" but it is you ... as I said, it is in another frequency. This is a fantasy, a mental construction? who knows, but it has the taste of the truth

What do you think about connection between so called deep sleep and before birth? 

6 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Everything is Every thing. That which comes forth from Nothing. That which the Godhead creates, manifests/incarnates itself into.

A thing is by definition limited. God is all things and beyond all things. God is no-thing, aka, totally Formless.

It's not easy to say what knowledge is.

This is a thought process and something that “I” has learned, including the word of “learning “ and “I”. 

6 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Still, I know that God is All-Knowing. I just know, call it intuition.

If “I” or anything that has “learned or known” come to play you need go deeper till surrender “I” . Just a suggestion. Good luck ? 

Edited by James123

18 minutes ago, James123 said:

What do you think about connection between so called deep sleep and before birth? 

deep sleep and before birth is egoless, thoughtless. the same as if you die and you are a corpse. as you say, you are a thought, a pattern. Without the pattern it is what it is . you exist as what you really are, the void. It may seem that being the void, or being in deep sleep is not being, but it is not like that. the emptiness is, and the more one identifies with it and discards the disposable, the easier everything imo. and in my experience void seems to be love, like all says, home. but probably its possible to go deeper and void is nothingness and no more, as you always say, but even so, nothing is

26 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

nothing is

26 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

deep sleep and before birth is egoless, thoughtless.

??This what being nothing and what you are is. And the enlightenment, final awakening, transcending infinite or universe till only nothing left, which is what you are. 

And if you don’t think, it is now. 

Edited by James123

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Yes exactly, YOU's cannot see this. ?

Ok. Although I wasn't talking about that.. 

I was saying you have no idea what happens to consciousness after death of the body.. If that makes sense 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

14 minutes ago, Kalo said:
49 minutes ago, James123 said:

The ''I'', ego, cannot permanently die while you are in human form. You can't just surrender the ego just like that and now you can live the rest of your life egoless, lol.

If permanent shift didn’t take place, and still operate from ego, thats not enlightenment. 

19 minutes ago, Kalo said:

The ego is immortal in human form.

The ego is a thought.

19 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Only Mahasamadhi annihilates the ego for good.

If you consider life or Mahasamadhi is real, every time when you so called sleep, thats mahasamadhi. But if you dont think, Mahasamadhi is now.

@James123 Would you say that the true Nature, Nothing, is Self Conscious?

Or is any kind of self consciousness ego? For example, the experiences of the Void which @Breakingthewall  had (and 'you' too I think), was that the ultimate Nothing?

If the ultimate Nothing is Unconsciousness, and has no Self Consciousness, then no memories of it can exist. Basically every experience of it, is not it, because that which enables to have the experience, to be conscious of it, is ego?

That would mean the true Nature could never be 'experienced' no matter the psychedelic dose. It could only be be-ed without ego, which means no memories of it are formed, which means the ego can't recall anything, exactly like with sleep or before birth.

The argument against that would be that Nothing = Consciousness. And that non-existence or unconsciousness doesn't exist. Only Consciousness. And Consciousness is Self Conscious. And sleep or before birth is not possible.

What do you guys think?:)

36 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Ok. Although I wasn't talking about that.. 

I was saying you have no idea what happens to consciousness after death of the body.. If that makes sense 

I get what you're saying!

What I was attempting to point to is that until this illusory self collapses( collapse meaning: the direct recognition that it never existed) there will always be a search for knowledge and truth to put the illusory self in a better position.

I call it the hamster wheel effect ❤

8 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

If the ultimate Nothing is Unconsciousness

There is no such a thing as conscious or unconsciousness. They are a thought. Anything you call it, not it. It is Just “being”.

10 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

Would you say that the true Nature, Nothing, is Self Conscious?

Or is any kind of self consciousness ego? For example, the experiences of the Void which @Breakingthewall  had (and 'you' too I think), was that the ultimate Nothing?

Being conscious, perception, experience is an ego. 

10 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

That would mean the true Nature could never be 'experienced' no matter the psychedelic dose. It could only be be-ed without ego, which means no memories of it are formed, which means the ego can't recall anything, exactly like with sleep or before birth.

Yes. Thats why enlightenment never comes from psychedelics. Because thought process still goes on. Meanwhile with meditation, when you forget everything and just “be”. Thats what being nothing is. There is no thought there nor perception nor experience. Nothingness can not be “experience “ can just “be”.

11 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

If the ultimate Nothing is Unconsciousness, and has no Self Consciousness, then no memories of it can exist. Basically every experience of it, is not it, because that which enables to have the experience, to be conscious of it, is ego?

Yes. 

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

Yes. Thats why enlightenment never comes from psychedelics. Because thought process still goes on. Meanwhile with meditation, when you forget everything and just “be”. Thats what being nothing is. There is no thought there nor perception nor experience. Nothingness can not be “experience “ can just “be”.. 

When I meditate without thoughts, there still is consciousness.

But you said as long as there is consciousness, it is not it.

So how can it be it during meditation?

Or are 'your' meditations so deep that no memories are formed. Can your meditations be recalled?

Also, in what way is meditation different from psychedelics? It is surely possible to have no thoughts while tripping.

@GreenWoods just dont think, whatever left is what you are. Whatever you say above is just a thought. Where were you before birth, what happens to you when you sleep? 

5 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

But you said as long as there is consciousness, it is not it.

Because consciousness is still a thought.

6 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

Also, in what way is meditation different from psychedelics? It is surely possible to have no thoughts while tripping.

If you can do it, do it. However, even if you experience nothingness while tripping and you say oh i am nothing thats not it. Because if you talk it comes from mind, you can just “be”.  

3CFD6E1A-ECC8-497E-B18B-3287C8FE14EE.jpeg

@GreenWoods +1 Great post ?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius