Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SS10

Question for Leo or any other high level intellectuals...

16 posts in this topic

If you were offered the chance to work in high levels of government, ie, advising or being president, prime minister etc.. would you actually go for it? I mean if we are trying to increase the levels of consciousness amongst our citizens, surely this needs to be pushed on a governmental / environmental? And can only come form people that actually know what there talking about?

Gandhi. Nelson Mandela. The Buddha. All were enlightened rulers. Would I go for it? Nope. I have no desire for power over others, even for the sake of good. I have my own journey, let's see where Consciousness takes me.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

On 3/6/2021 at 0:36 AM, SS10 said:

If you were offered the chance to work in high levels of government, ie, advising or being president, prime minister etc.. would you actually go for it? I mean if we are trying to increase the levels of consciousness amongst our citizens, surely this needs to be pushed on a governmental / environmental? And can only come form people that actually know what there talking about?

To win the game of politics, you must become a politician. To become a politician, you must lie. To lie, you must lower your level of consciousness.

You have to play the game by their rules, not yours.

By the time you have become president, you will become as corrupt as the current president.

Governments don't want the Truth. They want to know how to get elected again. 

If you dream to change the system, you will wake up to the realization that the system has changed you.

I don't like working with people. So no.

But those who like it might find it suitable.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@SS10

On 3/5/2021 at 11:36 PM, SS10 said:

To be intellectually honest, I would accept if I have already got my basic needs in life handled already, so at the moment it's a no. Am I tempted to accept? Yes, but accounting the nature of the work in government, I probably would be not a good fit in such a vocation.

@Leo Gura So if Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders started watching actualized.org content, and in 2024, one of them called you up and was like "Hey, Leo I have watched your conscious politics series and really liked your recommendations, would you like to be my VP or one of my Senior advisers?" Your telling me you wouldn't go for it? Why make a conscious politics series them? We need conscious and developed people making decisions for our countries.

Are you scared you will become corrupted? I dont see why you wouldnt take it....

2 hours ago, SS10 said:

@Leo Gura Your telling me you wouldn't go for it?

I would certainly not go for it.

P.S. I'm not even eligible to be President.

Why make a conscious politics series them?

Precisely because someone like me is needs to educate people before Conscious Politics can become a thing.

Being in politics is not aligned with my LP.

We need conscious and developed people making decisions for our countries.

Yes, but not me.

Are you scared you will become corrupted?

No, I would have no interest in lobbiest money. Or making friends.

I dont see why you wouldnt take it....

Because I have bigger fish to fry. The Presidency is too small for me. Seriously. :D

Only a fool would trade the Presidency of the Universe for Presidency of the USA.

My aim is Infinity, not finite human bullshit.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

P.S. I'm not even eligible to be President.

Why aren't you eligible to be President? 

You're an American citizen and you are quite old enough to apply as well. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Then again, if Obama the Muslim Kenyan was eligible, then surely I am too :P

It doesn't seem to stop Ted Cruz who was born in fucking Canada.

@Leo Gura May I ask you, do your parents come from South Russia? Somewhere from Don river, region Rostov or so? You look typically for this area.  Because I myself come from Donetsk (Ukraine!) not far from (still Ukraine!) Rostov. 

@Hulia Not a topic I care to get into.

@Leo Gura then why you said you aren't eligible? 

Oops maybe you don't want to disclose it. Sorry about that. I don't infringe on others privacy. Sorry for the question. 

22 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Leo Gura then why you said you aren't eligible? 

Oops maybe you don't want to disclose it. Sorry about that. I don't infringe on others privacy. Sorry for the question. 

lol if you was really sorry then you wouldn't have asked the question, you would've simply deleted it and apologized prior to sending.

@Leo Gura This seems to be the problem, high conscious people never want to get into politics then we wonder why we are in the mess we are in!

You wouldn't even consider a behind the scene advisory role in government?

@SS10 I asked first. Realized later but I am not sure about him so I left it there. And also offered apology in case I was wrong. All together. 

29 minutes ago, SS10 said:

high conscious people never want to get into politics then we wonder why we are in the mess we are in!

No high consciousness person would be allowed within 100 miles of Washington DC.

We barely were able to elect Biden, and you are complaining about high consciousness people not being there. You were born 200 years too early for that. Even the idea that someone like me could be elected already shows a deep flaw in your understanding of how these systems work. I have a better chance jumping to the moon with a pogo stick.