Jacobsrw

An Important Metric: The Prettier the Girl = The Dumber & Shallower the Guy Selected

59 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Guys complain how pretty women want men with power. But they don't see how they reject average girls for those same pretty women. 

So guy complains that average guy doesn't have a chance but doesn't see a problem with average girls not even considered worth looking at. They think that women reject when they approach the best looking women. But in approaching these women, they have already rejected millions of average women, meanwhile being average men themselves, the irony. 

So the ironic conclusion of such a mindset is - 

A man who is average but wants the best looking woman is completely right. He should always want the best no matter how he is. 

But a woman who is actually better looking wanting a better above average guy is absolutely not okay. She must settle for an average man because she owes him. 

If you are an average guy, your fate should be the same as the fate of an average girl. Why should you be privileged? 

Both sexes are dealt the same hand. 

If I am an average girl I'm supposed to be with an average guy. I don't approach and I won't approach millionaires and billionaires. Because I'm not in their league. 

But some men want to fit themselves in the league of women who deserve to be with high earning men. 

Not able to deal with your own league is the inability to accept the reality of who you are. 

I accept who I am and I don't complain about being an average girl. 

I'm not sitting here crying why Brad Pitt isn't dating me but dating some hot model. 

It's about accepting realities and loving yourself for who you are and not leeching others value when they are out of the league. 

I wouldn't want a millionaire to be happy with me if he can be happy with a much better woman and of course he would deserve it. 

I should be happy with the guy I'm able to get for myself rather than rationalizing why I should get Brad Pitt to be my husband. 

This is like Kanye West wanting Kim Kardashian. Of course he got divorced now. That's what happens when a woman marries a man below her worth. 

I’m not sure I completely agree with you here.

You seem to making this argument on the basis all average guys expect the prettiest women. I would say the argument is more that average males would like to be afforded similar opportunities in relationship as that of a shallow douchey guy, from which women seem to gravitate.

A stereotypically attractive woman would also do best to refrain from complaint once realising the typical shallow male doesn’t fulfil her, another thing I commonly observe. But I often see a repeated cycle of the same dating strategy in this circle, which really renders loss for both parties.

Not all average men expect the prettiest girl to fall on their lap. They expect their character to be considered equally as that of a male shallower and less grounded than them whom fail to even fulfil a woman to begin with. Most of them I suspect desire a decent relationship with someone they find attractive. The problem is many of these people are in toxic relationships ages 20-30.

But I do agree that both women and men deserve the same expected treatment in relationships. The problem is who they enter them with.

Edited by Jacobsrw

54 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

1. Well done for making a futile thread about a stereotype with no evidence, based on your biased worldview, probably driven by a sense of bitterness 

2. Why the fuck do you care? 

Why even bother posting such a redundant view if it aims to depict such naivety?

I clearly stated this was my view and the evidence is derived from my observations and direct experience. Clearly you have jumped the gun in your effort and claims to denounce what has been said by any means. I implore you to contribute more fruitful responses when taking part in such a conversation opposed to being reactive to it.

I care because many of these people I know personally, are either friends or those I previously met, and are completely lost in this particular culture. I care about the state of human psychology, thus, felt the urge to share my views as I have before.

Ps. Bias is inescapable, just the very fact you posted a response is an act of bias on behalf of the very perspective you hold.

54 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

Do you realise how many women exist bro ? 

... There's Hundreds of millions of hot women or whatever a lot .. 

so there's a wide variance of personality types & standards across these women. 

So chill out & stop making foolish generalizations & enjoy your life. Go fuck some hot women that value intelligence. Remember >  there's hundreds of millions of hot women. You''ll find all types. 

While I agree with your bottom statements. From experience, I typically do not find the prettiest women to be the slightest attractive in either the cosmetics of the looks or the nature of their personality.

For now, I am far more interested in my career and life itself, along with networking with friends of both sexes. I made this post on behalf of my observation of friends and deep interest in psychology. Please don’t make blanket assumptions regarding my personal life.

Edited by Jacobsrw

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No one deserves anything.

You will get whatever you work and fight for. And even then, you might get a bullet to the head or brain cancer.

Welcome to life.

No one deserves hot girls, and most people will not get them by definition -- because of how you define hotness.

While true I feel you are over looking relativity here. Pardon my criticism but your view appears very nihilistic in such a case.

These things are not merely a function of life, they’re a function of human greed, delusion and narcissism. Humans do not accord to the same laws of nature. When humans make decisions to kill another or nurture them, that very dichotomy is based on their level of development not the natural will of existing. 

A rapist may rape a child by virtue he is an unstable manic needing help, that does not justify the inhumanity in it. Not all actions should be equated the same treatment.

Women can select a shallow guy but should not be so foolish as to complain after finding out he is holds little value in fulfilling her.

Edited by Jacobsrw

On 24/02/2021 at 7:48 AM, Jacobsrw said:

As crude and as pictorial as this title appears to be, this metric seems to be generally maintained in western societies. Of course there are outliers but these remain few and far between. I found this with friends of mine that are female as well as past partners.

Women between ages 20-30 tend to base their attraction on the toxic superficialities of a male.  beyond this age their attraction seems to be derived from places other than purely this. Some of these superficialities include: looks, macho bravado, egotistical, uneducated (or low involvement in education), status driven, hedonistic, daring, bad-boy attitude, party goer, arrogance, obnoxiousness, fashionable, non-emotional, non-reflective or spiritual etc. need I continue. 

It seems to work both ways too. The more these superficial features are exhibited in a male, the more he will attract the prettier girl.

This seems obvious but once you've taken time to observe such a social movement it becomes comical and extremely illuminating. You can almost estimate the oscillation, duration and quality of ones relationships by this very metric. It opens ones eyes to the level of psychology younger adults seems to be operating from in a western demographic. Human behaviour seems to be more predictable of course, but more importantly you also see where you can be of support to those lost within these notions.

I assume many women will object to such a claim, as it would seem to undermine their dignity. However, I would disagree. I would argue it undermines the deep meaning of sexuality and attraction. Males undervalue what it means to really be a man thus, select the most obnoxious characteristics by which to operate. Females buy into these traits due to sociological shifts and trends that churn through culture. Whats also undermined is our social systems, those which educate and influence prototypical change.

Without judgement I implore those skeptical to explore this trend. It’s astonishingly pervasive, more so than we’d probably like to admit.

@Jacobsrw

God you sound such like a cuck!

You have zero fucking understanding of the human condition.

Grab your dick and learn how to use it.

But first grab your squirmy wormy mind and flush all the fucking shit out of it then go after that pussy that needs your nice black dick inside and your sweet lovin. Give her the fucking of her life every god damn time. Release the universe son, release it. Just don't get pregs but which belly would the baby end up in yours or his? I mean hers...

I mean what the fuck. No. Just no. You're not prepared for this topic AT ALL.

I want fireworks, I want to see your mind light up a fury at the splendour of the universe. You have one fucking life and you're bringing us this shit? Grab a blow torch and start lighting up the world of inconsequentialism in your mind and start again son, WAKE UP YOUR BODY!

I'm doing you a favour.

Edited by Origins

37 minutes ago, Origins said:

@Jacobsrw

God you sound like a cuck!

You have zero fucking understanding of the human condition.

Grab your dick and learn how to use it.

But first grab your squirmy wormy mind and flush all the fucking shit out of it then go after that pussy that needs your nice black dick inside and your sweet lovin. Give her the fucking of her life every god damn time. Release the universe son, release it. Just don't get pregs but which belly would the baby end up in yours or his? I mean hers.

I mean what the fuck. No. Just no. You're not prepared for this topic AT ALL.

I'm doing you a favour.

Nice ad-hominem attack and complete aversion of the topic at hand.

Reactive ego mechanism much? I hope you aren’t one to fit in this category.

Clearly you lack the both the maturity and coherency in your interpretive capacity as I was making an argument about observable factors if you care to look. This has nothing to do with my personal life it’s to do with society and it’s current state in which we exist.

Ps. This post also had nothing to do with sexual intimacy. I’m glad you threw that in their as an attempt to validate the redundant absurdity of your post.

Come back when ready to entertain a proper discussion worthy of response, like others within this thread.

Edited by Jacobsrw

55 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

I am a cuck. I have not read Origins journals. I think I can out smart him by mentioning words like ad hominem and ego mechanism because that's actually what I'm reacting with. I say he is not worthy of a response and then write back with an essay that did not at all address the great truth he was attempting to bestow upon me because I want to sit inside my acadummy underpants of intellectual masturbation. Now my thoughts (Origins speaking now. Just go fuck. You're wasting your time here. Eventually it'll click. When you find her learn about your woman so well that you know every intimate aspect of her being so you can shine heaven and hell on her during your love making. Every woman is unique. Make sure you're explorative and you find an explorative woman. Learn about all sorts of creative sex ideas you can both try. Do not use sex as addiction. Sex is an energetic transmutational force that relies on the intentionality of both persons so you must be mindful of the energies you exchange with one another, especially the more sensitive your partner is or any preexisting things in either of you. Feel the moment, give each other everything you have. Fuck each other so well the moon and stars fall and the sun parks itself right outside your fucking to pickup some extra heat. Ad hominem that biatch, you got no fucking idea who you're dealing with and you stand no chance sorry buddy so wont even bother. Just suck the vagina out of these words, live the rest of your day out well, go to sleep, wakeup and live to make a difference for yourself on the next, and when you come into contact with the opposite sex, feel those energies. Know there's a hidden force upon you that you will learn to truly know if you truly bring the forces of your mind and inner being to your ecstacy sessions. Go to sleep. Do it all again. Die humbly with good creative projects and world changes against your name. I want to know you died living a passionate life, inside and outside the bedroom).

Edited by Origins

35 minutes ago, Origins said:

Very entertaining xD

But seriously dude you need to find something more productive with your time than misrepresenting people to whom you have never personally met.

You have completely diverted the topic once again, provided no reasonable opposing views and deployed a groundless motive of disfranchising and insulting a speaker. You appear to be what we would call an ultracrepidarian.

It seems you are projecting quite a lot, but I am aware this will be again deflected to someone else irrelevant in attempt to divorce yourself from such an idea. 

@Leo Gura I think we have another troll here. I recommend blocking this individual since no good discussion has been made apart from fruitless insult.

Edited by Jacobsrw

@Jacobsrw Leo could ban me it wouldn't bother me, he knows I'm right as well and so do you. 

I mean anyone with a braincell can see through the dumb arguments you're proposing. 

"The prettier the girl..."

Dude is that your one fucking mathematical dimension? Albert Einstein here... She could also be stupid, narcissistic, drugged out, poor upbringing, badly educated. You've gotta work on developing your demographics.

Let me tell you how it actually works.

You have three main parts of the brain here that are theoretically speaking most important.

1. The reptilian brain

2. The limbic system

3. The prefrontal cortex

Let's see if you understand that last one because so far not as you've not at all addressed my points you've just simply reacted with your reptilian brain underneath because you saw the word "fuck".

Now you're using one metric, "the prettier the girl", what does that actually day about her brain? Zero. What do your conclusions actually say about a woman's choice? She only selects with her reptilian brain and limbic system, more so the reptilian brain.

So basically you've insulted all intelligent women with your juvenile assessments.

What so you found a correlation between women with high beauty and therefore on average scoring higher in sexual market value selecting guys with more higher survival value in the jungle? Big fucking deal. You want a medal?

Do you think you've arrived at some Einsteinian assessment here? Isaac Newton please fall from the sky to show us how gravity works here!

How about the women that have an above average IQ and higher? How about women who incrementally get higher scores educationally, financially, intellectually, spiritually and more? 

Ever heard of spiral dynamics? Shit like that, it matters how far up the spiral a guy is if the female is high up.

Does this mean that reptilian characteristics don't matter for chicks that score higher on these other things? Of course not.

What you're really saying here is that you think most women are stupid and most guys aren't cut out to make it in the wild to be selected by women in the mediaeval sense.

So what's the solution if your theory is correct? 

Both guys and gals gotta get more wild and more intelligent. But there's more...

You've added zero knowledge to the forum or me but look what I've done for you now youve got a neatly packaged 3 brain way of organising sexual selection that you still need to make unique for your chosen partner if you have or get one which will still be very nuanced and ultimately unique there.

Let me say those three stages in a different way.

1. What gets them rowdy? 

2. What makes them have fun?

3. What makes them think?

That describes selection from still a simplistic level but ultimately still more sophisticated level than what you've described. People want the best right balance between the three brains if they can get it, but they're extremely biased in other ways the deeper they go into relationships.

You're also talking solely about the initial stages of attraction, there's still many more factors that come into play the deeper into a relationship you go to (past histories, attachment style, personality, intersecting life paths, more).

Thanks for being yet another user on here that talks shit with little substance. You're probably just a butt hurt "red piller" where they've been spinning the same nonsense for years. There's kernels of truth sure, but does it really take a genius to figure out that if you look like a snail you're not going to get laid? There's no need to make a speech about it on this forum. 

Just move on now. At the very least don't link me anymore you've just been destroyed already by others and now me.

Edited by Origins

51 minutes ago, Origins said:

@Jacobsrw Leo could ban me it wouldn't bother me, he knows I'm right as well and so do you. 

I mean anyone with a braincell can see through the dumb arguments you're proposing. 

"The prettier the girl..."

Dude is that your one fucking mathematical dimension? Albert Einstein here... She could also be stupid, narcissistic, drugged out, poor upbringing, badly educated. You've gotta work on developing your demographics.

Let me tell you how it actually works.

You have three main parts of the brain here that are theoretically speaking most important.

1. The reptilian brain

2. The limbic system

3. The prefrontal cortex

Let's see if you understand that last one because so far not as you've not at all addressed my points you've just simply reacted with your reptilian brain underneath because you saw the word "fuck".

Now you're using one metric, "the prettier the girl", what does that actually day about her brain? Zero. What do your conclusions actually say about a woman's choice? She only selects with her reptilian brain and limbic system, more so the reptilian brain.

So basically you've insulted all intelligent women with your juvenile assessments.

What so you found a correlation between women with high beauty and therefore on average scoring higher in sexual market value selecting guys with more higher survival value in the jungle? Big fucking deal. You want a medal?

Do you think you've arrived at some Einsteinian assessment here? Isaac Newton please fall from the sky to show us how gravity works here!

How about the women that have an above average IQ and higher? How about women who incrementally get higher scores educationally, financially, intellectually, spiritually and more? 

Ever heard of spiral dynamics? Shit like that, it matters how far up the spiral a guy is if the female is high up.

Does this mean that reptilian characteristics don't matter for chicks that score higher on these other things? Of course not.

What you're really saying here is that you think most women are stupid and most guys aren't cut out to make it in the wild to be selected by women in the mediaeval sense.

So what's the solution if your theory is correct? 

Both guys and gals gotta get more wild and more intelligent. But there's more...

You've added zero knowledge to the forum or me but look what I've done for you now youve got a neatly packaged 3 brain way of organising sexual selection that you still need to make unique for your chosen partner if you have or get one which will still be very nuanced and ultimately unique there.

Let me say those three stages in a different way.

1. What gets them rowdy? 

2. What makes them have fun?

3. What makes them think?

That describes selection from still a simplistic level but ultimately still more sophisticated level than what you've described. People want the best right balance between the three brains if they can get it, but they're extremely biased in other ways the deeper they go into relationships.

You're also talking solely about the initial stages of attraction, there's still many more factors that come into play the deeper into a relationship you go to (past histories, attachment style, personality, intersecting life paths, more).

Thanks for being yet another user on here that talks shit with little substance. You're probably just a butt hurt "red piller" where they've been spinning the same nonsense for years. There's kernels of truth sure, but does it really take a genius to figure out that if you look like a snail you're not going to get laid? There's no need to make a speech about it on this forum. 

Just move on now. At the very least don't link me anymore you've just been destroyed already by others and now me.

Again you are making groundless ad-hominem attacks. Stick to the topic instead of the speaker from which it comes, clearly intellectual integrity is of no importance.

I don’t agree with your scientific assessment. I am aware of those functions of the brain you mentioned within the biology of a human. However, I do not agree with your proposition that simply they constitute the basis of a humans drive regarding attraction. You’ve missed the most important part of this dilemma which is culture and transmuted conditioning, something I first mentioned to begin with. That is by far more influential than merely ones neurological make up. Epigenetic's attests to such a claim. One basis attraction toward another according to the society from which they live within and the standards it purports. You weren’t innately born attracted to a particular type of appearance, you learnt to be.

I made my argument based on demographics between ages 20-30 which you also seemingly overlooked. Above this age, attraction disperses into other more elaborate areas. Before this it’s premature and quite crude. You should be able to evidently observe this just simply by assessing spiral dynamics stage orange.

And no you have misunderstood my argument. I stated women who fit the stereotypical attractiveness veer toward males deemed more shallow in their personality and interests. Refer to my character types above. If you have not observed this along a spiral dynamic lineage than you have undermined earlier discussions on ego development.

I never stated prettier women have a lower IQ or intellectual capacity, that is your input you have masked over my thread. I was referring to males and their value systems, interests and personality which pretty women seem to be attracted. That is merely a reptilian explanation.

Edited by Jacobsrw

@Jacobsrw oh he wants to step into the ring with his bikini wax done by an old grandma just back from hip surgery and she hasn't retired because Bill who she's been with for 69(er) years lost his war pension because he lied about receiving the medal of honour. 

Fine I'll yawn through your boring rules while playing with your comment like easy Tetris on my phone as I wait for my break coffee to get fucking cold while listening to the cohort of generation 2021 chattering around me in this modest cafe of cherry ripe advertisements and kiddies scurrying across busy roads in their plastic bikes.

Let's get to work with model building then shall we.

So the new inclusions you've made are:

1. Genetics

2. Epigenetics

3. Culture

And even though you haven't explicitly said this you believe that there is obviously a governing variable concerning mate selection that falls outside of female intrinsic preferences that you're chalking up to culture?

I'll say this nicely now, like a little kiddie doing their spelling bee, you're missing the fact that culture is an emergent property that is generated from what? Genetics.

What is the emergent property for genetics?

Environment.

That's the effect of epigenetics you're referring to here which only has a modest effect on mate selection on a culture in a single generation. Yes if we completely changed our ways we'd see large effects over 100 years but concerning a single generation the effects will be experienced by those that undergo the changes as individuals and only very modestly pass on the effects to their offspring which still have the duty of conserving and extending those changes if they are in that way inclined (which is highly unlikely unless their family has some kind of weird cult like mentality or if they grow up in some kind of Ashram or Amish village).

You made your claim between 20 and 30? So what. Age is your only demographic? You do realise we have hundreds of countries and other demographics within right? You haven't addressed all of my points there concerning making your correlations more intersectional, there isn't a direct correlation between age, appearance and sexual selection unless you take into consideration many other lollypop demographic colours. Kiddie gets splattered on their plastic bike, luckily not a kiddie, aged between 20-30, just has juvenile opinions digested from 4chan and cherry picking data without checking if they're poisonous first.

Ego development? Maybe checkout your own development because of how easily you're jumping to conclusions based on words on a screen. Enjoy my words, not many people you'll find who's as good with them or the ability to abstract.

Think before you speak, that's what Bills wife said at the dinner table while she makes him gag on his fake medal while FEMDOMing the hell out of him.

Edited by Origins

@Origins What a story my friend. You seem to desirably go on irrelevant tangents to entertain topics with no relatability to the subject matter.

Personally I disagree with your assessment of culture. You have it completely backwards in my view. Genetics is an emerging property of culture. How can you not see this? Your mind is right now doing such an act. Genetics is a theoretical proposition stemmed by the metaphors of language and concept which cultures have collectively created. These theoretical positions you so firmly revere are founded by the minds of scientists assuming the objectivity of a material reality, which is an illusory hallucination at work. The materialistic paradigm is a fabricated mental presupposition one then conveniently applies to reality.

I feel you undermine the metaphysics of language, culture and the mind, thereby, fortifying materialistic aspects of human society to fit a naive realist view of the world. They are but one factor to explain life and  do very little to explain the very core existential domains of self and existence. Fundamentally, they are ambiguous abstractions from reality.

Yes the other factors you mentioned are important (class, attachment, historical predispositions etc.) I agree. However, I was using a general schema to asses the dating culture between that age group. Which seems far more enduring than you are giving it credit. This was not intended to be an encyclopaedia analysis for which a thread could never account for. For that we would need much more breathing room. Also I never spoke of other countries, my critique was directed toward developed western societies specifically.

Please refrain from incessant insults, it’s not a good look on a forum of this type nor the integrity nor  maturity of your responses.

Edited by Jacobsrw

@Jacobsrw so I'm responding to you why exactly when all you're doing is reading my comments upside down it seems? 

You seem more interested in simply saving face than facing the truth of your door jamming against your own fingers.

Seriously this will make for some humour, quote exactly where I made the claims you said I did? 

Also quote exactly how you managed to logically refute my own claims, even more humorously, without stabbing yourself in the humour throat. Bloods spitting everywhere and the crowd of the Colleseum goes wild! "Kill they chant" he is already beheaded I retort! 

You just say fluffy words without logically connecting to anything original or noteworthy in light of the rest of the discussion, I do the former but I always make sure I connect with the latter, because that's just what gods brain does.

Edited by Origins

55 minutes ago, Origins said:

@Jacobsrw so I'm responding to you why exactly when all you're doing is reading my comments upside down it seems? 

You seem more interested in simply saving face than facing the truth of your door jamming against your own fingers.

Seriously this will make for some humour, quote exactly where I made the claims you said I did? 

Also quote exactly how you managed to logically refute my own claims, even more humorously, without stabbing yourself in the humour throat. Bloods spitting everywhere and the crowd of the Colleseum goes wild! "Kill they chant" he is already beheaded I retort! 

You just say fluffy words without logically connecting to anything original or noteworthy in light of the rest of the discussion, I do the former but I always make sure I connect with the latter, because that's just what gods brain does.

I’m more than happy to have a proper discussion with you but you seem more interested in deploying untenable slander. Thats cool you do you.

Firstly, your made a claim using genetic biology as the basis of your argument as to explain culture, from which you assume attraction is derived.  Which I claimed is groundless and substantiated by material scientific testimony. Furthermore, I claimed culture explains the function of modern attraction more so than biology, since all material scientific endeavours are erected by the metaphysics of concept and language (both immaterial properties derived by culture itself) which is mind, which is concept, both divorced fabrications from reality. The attraction we see today is a learnt social conditioning upheld by the developments of culture and society not predisposed biology. That was my claim in opposition to yours. So in sum, what you claim is equivalent to the belief in evolution. Crudely debunked and denounced by many researchers of today. Take that as you will.

We have far left the topic at hand so I will leave my responses here since little has come of what we have discussed between us.

Ps. I recommend humbling yourself too in your communication with others. You appear to come off quite arrogant and narcissistic. Apologies if this is found offensive, just something to consider.

Any-who, good luck to you sir ? 

Edited by Jacobsrw

@Jacobsrw you can’t just say “ungrounded” and expect anyone to believe that, based on what?
This is starting to feel like broke back mountain, let me make it clear I’m not gay okay so don’t PM me just concede defeat or actually quote me like I said and refute like I said with actual backing rather than thin air from a dead corpse in a bar fight I had to finish off with wit of murder.

Ime, the more polarizing you are with a hot chick the more she is willing to engage with you. Pick up artist capitalize on this and actively teach their students on how to create this polarization which often turns into a shallow understanding of dating. I've acted like a douche in the beginning of my dating journey and got great results but eventually girls would realize how untruthful and narcissistic I was and would end up leaving, which lead me to re-frame how I view dating to build better relationships. Most people in their 20's are trying to figure themselves out and can fall into the trap of going after what feels "exciting" instead of compatabilty which leads to the observation you have.

This type of behavior is often seen in stage orange people as most 1st world countries are rooted in at this level so it's not surprising. Especially with social media and the content that is broadcasted to people its easy to understand why both men and women can be attracted to materialistic and shallow things. As people grow older they start to realize compatibility is more valuable that raw attraction so they start to screen these traits out

Hey guys what is that smell?

It smells like victim mentality right?

Who is it?

Time for popcorn 

4zerxa.gif

>

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.