Preety_India

What's an NPC?

10 posts in this topic

I've heard this word or acronym very frequently in recent months. But I never understand what it exactly means. 

I tried looking up but the definition doesn't make sense. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

A term used by human beings to separate themselves from other human beings in an attempt to solidify their imaginary identity. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Depending on your situation your default when you wake up can be NPC or not. If I am not proactive and lazy I generally am by default NPC. That means I can not think properly in my head. I can not form sentences in my mind. So I am basically dependent on my subconsciousness to solve problems. So I can only handle simple problems.

On the other hand if I do a lot of reading and communication training in the morning my mind is more ready to form sentences in my mind though that is still not enough to go deeper. For that I have to put energy in solving real problems. This way my mind is really going deeper.

I guess most or at least some of us are both depending on the situation.

For example in vacation people become more like NPC that basically means less intelligent.

On the other hand when you have to argue with somebody and you come home your mind is still arguing and creating arguments. 

Being stupid is not always bad as you might feel happier as you don't feel like having to chase problems.

On the other hand being stupid can mean you make irreversible and painful mistakes.

Are you asking if it stands for 'non playable character', or are you asking what non playable character supposedly means? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Non-Player Character, it's a video game term referring to characters that are not controlled by players.

If someone is calling you an NPC, they are basically saying that you are dumb and act like a robot.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

The PC is the avatar of the player. There are infinite PCs, all being played by the One player. There are no NPCs. Consciousness imbues everything. We are all PCs, all avatars of God, and strange-loopy, we are capable of realizing our ultimate nature as the player. I don't think any of my MMORPGs really captured that concept ;)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

4 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

are you asking what non playable character supposedly means? 

This 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I like to see people as NPCs because then I don't identify with any engagements I have with them, freeing me up to do whatever.

I CHOOSE to associate with these people.

Life is like a game.

Low quality post.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.