Leo Gura

Underrated Left-Wing Troll

36 posts in this topic

This dude has some of the best right-wing take downs ever :D Seriously underrated YTber:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This dude has some of the best right-wing take downs ever :D Seriously underrated YTber:

Dude, I started following Rm Brown since you introduced him to us. He's funny.

One argument I have against this is calling Shapiro a cat caller.  I don't think he is a cat caller, and this gets thrown around a lot with little scrutiny.  I recognize that he is very misleading, but I don't think of him as somebody saying "hey girl.". Shapiro is proud of himself for remaining a virgin until marriage.

Have you checked this particular criticism of Shapiro?

@trenton Cat caller? Who is seriously accusing him of that???

These videos are satire.

@Leo Gura I would recommend OLake if you haven't seen his channel yet. I like his more big-picture takes on the topics he covers.

47 minutes ago, trenton said:

@Leo Gura AOC did.  She likened his challenge to debate her to cat calling.  Now when people call Shapiro a cat caller I am not sure if they are serious or not.  There are several sites online about Ben Shapiro cat calling.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/10/nyregion/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-debate-catcalling-ben-shapiro.html

She didn't accuse him of cat calling, she made an analogy. The way Shapiro tried to bait AOC with money is cringe as fuck. Trying to make her look like a cheap whore. She properly called him out on it.

2 hours ago, Opo said:

He reminds me of old h3h3. 

Spot on. Same mannerisms, same voice, same look, same layout, same humor, same clothes style, vapes :P

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

51 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Spot on. Same mannerisms, same voice, same look, same layout, same humor, same clothes style, vapes :P

This dude is way funnier.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

This dude is way funnier.

I was going to say that lol

This dude knows how to milk that sweet satire and effortlessly deconstruct each talking point.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This dude knows how to milk that sweet satire and effortlessly deconstruct each talking point.

@Leo Gura

If you would type him according to mbti, what would say he is? Cause honestly I feel some Ne-Ti (ENTP). He's creative, funny and analytical.

Edited by Abdelghafar

3 minutes ago, Abdelghafar said:

If you would type him according to mbti, what would say he is?

I don't know. I'm not some MBTI expert.

5 minutes ago, Abdelghafar said:

@Leo Gura

If you would type him according to mbti, what would say he is? Cause honestly I feel some Ne-Ti (ENTP). He's creative, funny and analytical.

Apparently Ethan from h3h3 is ENTP so I wouldn't doubt it xD

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know. I'm not some MBTI expert.

Nor am I, but I'll take a shot and say he's an Analyst.

It's just a model like any other. Nothing more or less. It's not Absolute Truth.

1 hour ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura

psuedo-science or not?

1 hour ago, Yali said:

psuedo-science or not?

If your into exploring MBTI more, I'd suggest looking into these folks: https://www.youtube.com/user/DaveSuperPowershttps://www.objectivepersonality.com/

They basically took MBTI and are trying to apply the scientific method as rigorously as possible to it to see what they found.  Basically, they've found 512 subtypes from something like 2000-2500 people they've typed over the years.  They type by doing 1 person between the two of them, but they each type the person in separate rooms, then go through a checklist with specifically defined terms (like "intuition" meaning something precise, rather than something with vague definitions as many typologies have).  I think they say they both get the same type from the 512 types like 80-90% of the time.  So it seems to be the most accurate typology system out there. 

I think their opinion on MBTI is something like "Ya, sure, there's some truth in there.  Is it scientific?  No.  Is it objective, comprehensive, and really accurate most times?  Not really, but that doesn't mean people don't get use from it."   

Their ultimate goal is to get enough data from using their system to show the scientific community that they are actually tracking something objective, and then have the scientific community take their system and do their own research. 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins