Bacher

I've been to hell - My experience with "hell realms".

50 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura let's be honest, most of healers, psychics etc. are full of shit.

It seems that most people (even though enlightened) claim to be able to move mountains and have excuses for why it didn't work for one particular case.

I've been told from am enlightened woman I try respect, that she could see throughy eyes. When she couldn't picture what I was looking at she told me that it's just the (parallel) universe I am into and that it is not false just different from her perspective.

Sorry but it seems to me that most enlightened people are full of shit. Claim shit that isn't possible and when confronted with it, they find a reason for why it doesn't work.

That's why I don't trust spiritual healers and psychics.

11 minutes ago, Shunyata said:

@Leo Gura who was the woman

You would not know her and I'm not going to name names.

10 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

@Leo Gura

That's why I don't trust spiritual healers and psychics.

It's a complex situation. I don't think they are all full of shit. But you definitely cannot just blindly trust everything they claim. Such people tend to be highly fantastical and imaginative as a personality trait. So they can imagine a lot of stuff which may not be "objectively real".

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Bacher I'd actually like to read your book. 

Edited by Shunyata

Stay cool & dry.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Such people tend to be highly fantastical and imaginative as a personality trait. So they can imagine a lot of stuff which may not be "objectively real".

You are shy because you didn't learn to express yourself.

Vs.

You were strangled in your past life, that's what closed your throat chakra.

They mean the same thing, talk about the same issue and might work. but why would someone add this past life story to it.

Past life regressions have therapeutic value, and I have done a lot of them. However I believe the best way to do it is with hypnosis, and psychics who claim to see things deep in your unconscious are just guessing based on appearances.

It being "objectively real" or not isn't the worst issue I have with that.

In an infinite universe with infinite incarnations and infinite dimensions, everything you can conceive of happened.

The issue is the psychics misleading people and it not having therapeutic values or persuading people not to take other therapies (that actually work) into consideration.

14 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

not having therapeutic values or persuading people not to take other therapies (that actually work) into consideration.

Yes, this is potentially dangerous. Gotta be careful with that. You must definitely explore conventional medical therapies before going hog-wild on woo-woo healing techniques.

The woo-woo stuff should be a last resort when all else fails.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Bacher said:

Just because someone knows the absolute truth does not mean that he/she can stop caring about everything that happens in the dream.

Awesome that you’re feeling better. In the vein of staying the course of well being, I’d lean very much toward not knowing, and focus on feeling.  The absolute truth is not something someone knows.   Nothing happens in a dream. Nothing is “the dream”, as in there is no “dream”. 

It's very easy to talk about this from that position. But remember that realizing the dream does not mean that all your problems just disappear.

Realizing “the dream” = self realization = no one... nothing...realizes...nothing. There is no longer a subject object, a you & problems actuality. That is a narrative of thought. 

It is not “a problem” if there remains a subject object, self as object thinking relationship experientially, it’s actually perfectly normal, as in apparently the norm. 

The ‘problem’, in terms of potential suffering, would be in not spotting this misunderstanding.  Years & years of potentially seeking better feeling having missed the underlying assumptions. 

Trying to avoid them will only destroy you more and more and leave you in severe suffering. What do you think?

You’ve equated self realization with emotional avoidance. This is also the overarching theme of the op. Avoidance is the opposite direction. Again, awesome to hear that you are feeling better. I’d stay only on that coarse of well being. 

Experiencing that there are problems, which are dealt with or avoided, is experiencing through the subject object duality of the finite mind. Again, that in and of itself is obviously not a problem, the misunderstanding stands to be an issue. The convenient blurring, or glossing over of this.  I would definitely stop telling the hell stories, and stop turning the Psychic Hell Support People Channel on. But that’s just me. Don’t mean any offense. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've had some dreams which were borderline hell. I've experienced a sort of hyper-hell, which is hell in more than 3 dimensions. It is not a fun place. It will make you forget that love exists.

I shudder at the thought.  I've known some relatively deep levels of existential agony.  But hell in more than 3 dimensions. No thanks.

On 10/02/2021 at 9:17 AM, Leo Gura said:

It's all imaginary.

There is no black magic in my dream, maybe there is in yours. But your dream is just a dream within my dream. And my dream is just a dream within your dream. And all of it adds up to nothing.

I have been using all my God powers to get you to send me money but so far...zippo.

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)