Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Herwak

What does it mean to be died?

12 posts in this topic

I had seen people talking about their experiences with psychedelic and 5-MEO-dmt and telling that it was a fantastic feeling to be died and basically experience God

So if it feels like that to be temporarily died and experience those things (I'm not saying that everyone will experience it)

Is it than possible that humans who dies physically and basically for ever, will be in that state or what ever you call it and basically do they turn back into the form of nothingness where they came from?

Offcurse it isn't possible to say because who ever dies he is just gone and you can't ask them what it's like to be death 

But with things like 5MEO do we can predict how it's going to be look like after every humans dies?

Is it than possible to say that some religious were right about the life after death?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dead is what most of the people you think are alive actually are

dead because they are echos. programs. circular.

not alive. present. active. aware. creating.

be alive, you're life


Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Non existence is not an possibility in an infinite existence, think about it.

If you exist now then congrats then you will always be in one way or another. 

I would say that death is more a waking up process then a going to sleep process. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Conciousness has many forms, both alive and dead. An alive thing appears to consciousness as different from a dead thing: a corpse doesn't talk. But consciousness doesn't stop just because there are dead things appearing in it. The mistake is to think consciousness belongs to you, it doesn't. The concept of "you" can definitely die when you're being a corpse, but consciousness lives on. 5-MeO just plays with you by removing the separation between being alive and being dead.

Edited by LastThursday

Consiousness is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, I am pretty convinced that we are in a dream, a vibrational dream, and we don't need to suffer at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everytime I think about my death, I smile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LastThursday said:

But consciousness doesn't stop just because there are dead things appearing in it.

Exactly ,a tree is completely, or a stone. what will probably cease to exist is identity, the sense of i, but it is unreal right now. everything that is not pure being is unreal. If there was a lifeless universe it would also be. being without identity. Detachment from the identity is the work

Edited by Breakingthewall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Herwak said:

So if it feels like that to be temporarily died and experience those things (

Its more radical than that.  You realize that there is no such thing as death.  Death is an illusion of the egoic mind.  Because you are not the body and you are not the soul or the ego.  All of those are merely ideas.  You are Infinite Mind and you can discover that directly.  When you become directly conscious that you are not these things the illusion that death is actual will die.  All that was illusion shall melt away.  And what remains is Pure Consciousness or Pure Infinity.   This will be the most beautiful experience, and it cannot be described with words. 

3 hours ago, Herwak said:

Offcurse it isn't possible to say because who ever dies he is just gone and you can't ask them what it's like to be death 

This is more imagination.  There is only the present moment.


Remove what you are to Be what You Are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so does it than mean That we are not we really or the ego but consciousness and if we are not the body the ego the identity but just a potential vehicle that can carry or somehow experience or maybe discover the consciousness?

this idea gives me a such peace of mind and no more fear of death

in fact, there is no such thing as death because we are not really what we think we are but the thing that can never be gone or death and is infinite.

can we than name it immortality and if yes 

is it just for the one's that were conscious of the consciousness?

please tell me you opinion of the perception what I've got from my lately research

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Herwak said:

so does it than mean That we are not we really or the ego but consciousness and if we are not the body the ego the identity but just a potential vehicle that can carry or somehow experience or maybe discover the consciousness?

this idea gives me a such peace of mind and no more fear of death

in fact, there is no such thing as death because we are not really what we think we are but the thing that can never be gone or death and is infinite.

can we than name it immortality and if yes 

is it just for the one's that were conscious of the consciousness?

please tell me you opinion of the perception what I've got from my lately research

Thank you

If you are concious now, you can count on being concious no matter what happens. 

Unconcious is just another form of conciousness, but here you are in the flesh concious that you exist.

Evolution is true in that way, more and more complexity, and you are evolution. 

You are evolving towards true GOD Hood.

As Leo says, you can become infinitly more concious of things.

Dont fear death bro. 

You are as old as existence. 

Edited by Adamq8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What does it mean to be alive? Who is alive? Who is dead?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vittorio said:

What does it mean to be alive? Who is alive? Who is dead?

To be alive is to experience many deaths.

The you of 10 years ago is dead.

You stop living in this world when you can no longer die.

Death is change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0