RedLine

"Somebody is having the experience of Emptiness"

15 posts in this topic

This guy has a natural gift, he is enlighten since he was 8 years old, and during all his life he went through deeper and deeper levels of awakening.

It shocked me because he contradicts several thing that are assumed in the spiritual community. For example: Emptiness/Nothing is not the absolute because there is somebody aware of Emptiness/Nothing (hello @James123); there is always a deeper level of awakening; it looks like he doest´n agree with the solipsistic view -or whatever you want to call it- most of the people have in this forum

What I mention in the title is in the minute 46.

It's not the emptiness or nothingness that most people think.

It's nothing AND everything

Nothing in the sense that there's nothing behind it, it's empty...no real meaning purpose or value... no goal if you will.

Everything in the sense that it's an explosion of light color sound smell taste feel experience.

There's a conditioned body/mind that sees and senses everything, but what's behind it?

Is there a real Observer?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

7 hours ago, RedLine said:

This guy has a natural gift, he is enlighten since he was 8 years old, and during all his life he went through deeper and deeper levels of awakening.

It shocked me because he contradicts several thing that are assumed in the spiritual community. For example: Emptiness/Nothing is not the absolute because there is somebody aware of Emptiness/Nothing (hello @James123); there is always a deeper level of awakening; it looks like he doest´n agree with the solipsistic view -or whatever you want to call it- most of the people have in this forum

What I mention in the title is in the minute 46.

??‍♂️Yeah? Really? Read this. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

On 31/1/2021 at 9:36 AM, James123 said:

??‍♂️Yeah? Really? Read this. 

You can´t experience Nothing because you need a subject and a object to experience something. What you call Nothing is still and object, so it is not nothing.

1 hour ago, RedLine said:

You can´t experience Nothing because you need a subject and a object to experience something.

“You” can’t get it, must drop “you” to just “be”.

1 hour ago, RedLine said:

What you call Nothing is still and object, so it is not nothing.

“Word” of nothingness is an object, but “nothingness” is “not knowing “, “being”. Must Have a direct experience. You have no idea what are talking about, or didn’t even understand what been said in the topic above. 

If you dont know something, dont talk as you know. Therefore, firstly don’t  mislead yourself and secondly others. 

Read the topic above!

Good luck!

Peace! 

Monkey mind alert ? Maybe, just maybe, we can't understand how nothing and everything are synchronically possible, beyond our monkey brains to comprehend. ;)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

When "you" not know whatever left is what you are. And when not knowing comes, there is no mind, understanding, we, nor synchronically. Be ignorant as before so called birth, dont know anything. Thats what you are. And it is now!

Peace!

Good luck everyone! 

Edited by James123

More like: "Emptiness is having the experience of somebody".

All stories and explanations are false.

52 minutes ago, James123 said:

When "you" not know whatever left is what you are. And when not knowing comes, there is no mind, understanding, we, nor synchronically. Be ignorant as before so called birth, dont know anything. Thats what you are. And it is now!

Peace!

Good luck everyone! 

True, that's what this work is about, but it's not that easy, you don't need to talk to people like a narcissistic father would do to his son to show him how dumb he is, and how superior is him

Edited by Breakingthewall

@RedLine

How do you differentiate between you & enlightened people...you & absolute...you & nothingness...you & emptiness?  

What would you be without those distinctions, without those thoughts, without those beliefs, without differentiating?

What is aware of the differentiating (thoughts)? 

Some, thing?  No thing?  

@Breakingthewall Bit of a stretch there man. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, James123 said:

“You” can’t get it, must drop “you” to just “be”.

“Word” of nothingness is an object, but “nothingness” is “not knowing “, “being”. Must Have a direct experience. You have no idea what are talking about, or didn’t even understand what been said in the topic above. 

If you dont know something, dont talk as you know. Therefore, firstly don’t  mislead yourself and secondly others. 

Read the topic above!

Good luck!

Peace! 

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@RedLine

How do you differentiate between you & enlightened people...you & absolute...you & nothingness...you & emptiness?  

What would you be without those distinctions, without those thoughts, without those beliefs, without differentiating?

What is aware of the differentiating (thoughts)? 

Some, thing?  No thing?  

@Breakingthewall Bit of a stretch there man. 

Both of you don´t understand the map vs territory distinction.

I am not trying to do some self-inquiry or something like like in this thread. Here, I am just trying to RATIONALLY understand conscisuness. And by the way @Nahm all that "nothing exists in the Present" is still an idea (map) so it is not the Present itself; that´s why that discourse is pretty ridiculous.

And there are many enlighten master that say what I am saying here: something is witnessing what you call nothing so it is not nothing, so it is not a studip assert.

23 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

True, that's what this work is about, but it's not that easy, you don't need to talk to people like a narcissistic father would do to his son to show them how dumb he is, and how superior is him

He had a permanent shift so I think it is ok if he speak in a paternalistic way. He is wiser than us; must respect the ranks.

Edited by RedLine

I just wanted to express that there are better ways to teach people, but everyone does it the way they want. 

Peace and sincere love

Edited by Breakingthewall