Intraplanetary

Someone like Leo but with a vagina?

149 posts in this topic

Hilarious thread, all things considered. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

3 hours ago, Michal__ said:

You should check out the channel "siddhanta yoga" on YouTube.

Thanks. It looks as she has some great insights

softly into the Abyss...

1 hour ago, roopepa said:

Anandamayi Ma has such a strong energy. I fell in love with her instantly when I saw a picture of her the first time.

Look at how we're treating women on this forum. Disgusting ?

?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, roopepa said:

Anandamayi Ma has such a strong energy. I fell in love with her instantly when I saw a picture of her the first time.

She really needs to start his youtube channel then, somebody tell her to reincarnate again please. 

49 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Look at how we're treating women on this forum. Disgusting ?

?

Yes it is disgusting.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Yes it is disgusting.

Are you serious?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

3 hours ago, roopepa said:

Happened the same. She is amazing, one of a kind, she is a miracle and a gift that humanity was given!

2 hours ago, m0hsen said:

She really needs to start his youtube channel then, somebody tell her to reincarnate again please. 

hahahha I would love that! However, don't think she would have a youtube channel, she had no teaching, no teacher and no students. She was like papaji, nothing to say; she was just loving and by his grace and presence you realized The Self

8 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

FB063FD0-914B-4EF5-AC20-F87213B693F4.jpeg

OMG such a lovely Leo! ???

Yes it is disgusting.

How is calling Anna beautiful or even "hot" offensive to "you"????????? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Yes it is disgusting.

So you admit that you're complicit in it? ?

23 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@The Buddha wow this woman is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. 

I sense a sliiight hypocrisy ^_^

13 minutes ago, The Buddha said:

hahahha I would love that! However, don't think she would have a youtube channel, she had no teaching, no teacher and no students. She was like papaji, nothing to say; she was just loving and by his grace and presence you realized The Self

Love it! :) 

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

How is calling Anna beautiful or even "hot" offensive to "you"????????? 

I think the problem when we talked about Anna is that when we are talking about a woman's work, it's offensive to focus on her looks rather than her work. And I agree, actually.

I don't understand why Preety commented that on what I said tho. I was talking about energy, not physical appearance.

Edited by roopepa

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

So you admit that you're complicit in it? ?

I sense a sliiight hypocrisy ^_^

It's about everything. I've no problem with calling someone beautiful. That's a compliment. But to only judge a woman by her looks and look past her achievements is a tad sexist. A woman complimenting a woman is a common phenomenon. But when men they do it, it's kinda cringey how obsessed they get with the looks, it's not how women do it, just a compliment, it's statements like "I wanna wife her" that diminishes a woman's value, because the sole attention is on her looks and not on what she is saying. I mean she a not a display object for a future wife, she is saying something of substance and men constantly discussing looks makes it very cringey. 

Flyboy put it correctly. Read his comment. 

3 minutes ago, roopepa said:

I think the problem when we talked about Anna is that when we are talking about a woman's work, it's offensive to focus on her looks rather than her work. And I agree, actually.

I don't understand why Preety commented that on what I said tho. I was talking about energy, not physical appearance.

Nah, your comment wasn't a problem at all..you misunderstood it. Your comment was perfectly fine.

I was reacting to the statement that Carl made in a sarcastic manner because I knew what he meant. He was directing it at me because I called her beautiful so I responded to him. 

Just now, Preety_India said:

because the sole attention is on her looks and not on what she is saying.

There is a danger of that happening of course, but that doesn't mean they're mutually exclusive. It's just that one comes before the other. One is more "apparent" (literally).

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

There is a danger of that happening of course, but that doesn't mean they're mutually exclusive. It's just that one comes before the other. One is more "apparent" (literally).

The cringey part is the sole focus on it. 

Like for example If I were giving a seminar and If at the end of it, the feedback was on my looks rather than my performance, I'd feel uncomfortable and awkward, kinda objectified. 

But if someone invited me to dinner and complimented my looks at a party or a dinner, I'd be perfectly okay with it. 

I mean there is a time and place for everything. 

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Well guess what sweetie.. 

Bro tone it down a bit. It's now a serious discussion. I don't associate with this.

Edited by Carl-Richard

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Well guess what sweetie.. No one asked If you have a problem with who says what... It's clearly obvious that the tone of this thread is non serious.. Poking fun and flirting around... It's called "fun".. "joking" is a synonymous. Or do you have to get ultra politically analytical about everything? 

If you can't handle someone having an opinion then you shouldn't have a problem if they can't handle your jokes either.