Muhammad Jawad

What if we misunderstood the Nothingness/Consciousness with GOD?

110 posts in this topic

Hi @Leo Gura & Everyone else!

I hope you are doing well.

After years of Spiritual Practice or after taking Psychedelics, When we all reach a state where we experience nothingness, pure beingness at the same time we also feel and experience that this Nothingness being is Me my Higher Self. And then we call it GOD. We say I am Nothingness, Consciousness, Pure Beingness, I am GOD. 

What if we are misunderstanding the Our Nothingness / Consciousness with GOD? What If I (Consciousness /Being) is not GOD but I (Consciousness /Being) is a Creation of GOD from his infinite creations?

What is Nothingness is actually our last boundary wall or our ultimate limitation from which we can't go beyond?

What if GOD has created a very powerful Creation named "Being" Which can itself create infinite possibilities in itself Like Mind, Body & World....?

That is already understood that We are not a body, We are not a mind, not a world but we are pure powerful Transparent formless conscious beings who can create their own Mind, Body & World.  What if GOD is apart from his creations: "Beings"?

To better understand what I am saying, please check the following attached Diagrams made by me:

Waiting for responses.

Thanks

Diagram 01.jpg

Diagram 02.jpg

Edited by Muhammad Jawad
Images position change

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

It's all ONE.

You are creating distinctions and thus dualities.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What if its a tail and not an elephant.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

15 minutes ago, Tovius said:

Wouldn't it still be within God then?

Does God have not the power to create beings apart and outside of him? 

13 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You can't be other then Infinity at all times. Simple.

Sorry, What do you mean? Can you please explain in a bit more detail? 

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's all ONE.

You are creating distinctions and thus dualities.

Hi Leo!

Is it not possible for God to limit his own infinity & then create a Void Nothingness or something outside apart separate from him and then create beings and creations and universes there in that void?

Can you please help me to explain it in a bit more detail? I will be really thankful to you.

I am really sorry for bothering you.

Thanks

I don't know about your questions, but awesome diagrams, man! How did you make them?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

22 minutes ago, Rilles said:

What if its a tail and not an elephant.

18 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Based on your pictures, no. There is infinity where God is, and we are still within this infinity. 

13 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

No, because it goes again it's nature. Can water be dry or snow be hot? That means it's not Omnipotent? No, of course not; it's beyond that, because in order to be something different from other there has to be 2, God is one, there is no boundaries, no limits. In your diagram appears the answer you are searching, from where that bubble emerges? where will it die? Like gold changing into a ring or a necklace, we forget it's true nature but it's essence is always the gold. Or like a file created in a computer and then changing it's content and afterwards deleting it, it has been born in the disk, it has changed in the disk and has died in the disk, but in fact it was all the time the Hard Disk: how the file can be outside or different from the disk?

@Muhammad Jawad just touching on the sciencetifc approach to the origin of "being"... 

When one examines the current scientific hypothesis regarding the origins of our universe (the Big Bang theory) one realizes that it is a miracle..something beyond the human imagination..that there is something instead of nothing.

Science today tells us that our universe had a birthday. Roughly 15 billion years ago there was a time-zero...a time when everything in our universe as we have it now did not exist. Everything that is now in our entire universe began about 15 billion years ago with an explosion (the “big bang”) from something which was probably tinier than a single atom. Moreover.. for our universe..our world.. and human life to have come about a mind-boggling combination of factors had to be just right. I say “mind-boggling” because it’s when we examine these factors that we are left with the philosopher’s wonder as to why there is something at all instead of nothing.

That's if you wanna get all sciencetifc about it. It all starts with a singularity. The singularity contains all and IS all. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

8 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

He is referring to a buddha story where 6 blind people touch a part of the elephant and all are right and wrong at the same time but they are all pointing to the same trascendent truth, the Elephant. He said that you are trying to boil down god to one of that perspective, being true that an elephant is also it's tail you are missing it's greater picture. That's what i've understood at least.

16 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Hi Leo!

Is it not possible for God to limit his own infinity & then create a Void Nothingness or something outside apart separate from him and then create beings and creations and universes there in that void?

Can you please help me to explain it in a bit more detail? I will be really thankful to you.

I am really sorry for bothering you.

Thanks

He already did, check it's three part videos about disolving dualities. That will solve all your doubts, or create even more because from all his videos those three where too much of a mindfuck. At the end I was feeling leo was myself talking to me and myself was also an illusion, it doesn't give you are knowledge just pure understanding and a lot of silence.

@Muhammad Jawad God is EVERYTHING. The end. 

Nothing can exist unless it is God.. Tada! 

How can something exist "outside" of THAT which is said to be infinite? ;)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

It again is a strange loop. God creates you and you create God. It is all one. 

4 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

I don't know about your questions, but awesome diagrams, man! How did you make them?

Hahahaha Adobe Photoshop :-)

35 minutes ago, Tovius said:

Based on your pictures, no. There is infinity where God is, and we are still within this infinity. 

I can not express my question through a picture. I know according to my picture everything is inside God.

But my following question is outside of my pictures: Does God have not the power to create beings apart and outside of his own infinity?

37 minutes ago, The Buddha said:
57 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

No

The One who lacks any kind of Power can not be a GOD.

42 minutes ago, The Buddha said:

because it goes again it's nature.

So GOD is also limited in his own natural boundaries? The One who can not go against its own nature can not be a GOD. 

44 minutes ago, The Buddha said:

Can water be dry or snow be hot?

Water can not be dry because Water is not GOD, Water is not omnipotent. But according to definitions GOD is all-powerful and can do anything.

47 minutes ago, The Buddha said:

God is one, there is no boundaries, no limits.

According to your own answer, GOD has boundaries and limits of his own nature and he can't go against his own nature. Can't God change his own nature?

50 minutes ago, The Buddha said:

In your diagram appears the answer you are searching, from where that bubble emerges? where will it die?

Because I can not truly represent GOD through finite mediums or diagrams. My Diagrams are not 100% accurate truth.

52 minutes ago, The Buddha said:

Like gold changing into a ring or a necklace, we forget it's true nature but it's essence is always the gold. Or like a file created in a computer and then changing it's content and afterwards deleting it, it has been born in the disk, it has changed in the disk and has died in the disk, but in fact it was all the time the Hard Disk: how the file can be outside or different from the disk?

These things can not create something outside separate from themselves because they are not GOD. It's Understood but The GOD The Omnipotent why he can not go against his own nature? How he can be GOD if he is bound to the limitations of his own nature?