Karmadhi

Online dating destroying the principles of game

110 posts in this topic

So i found this article and i was like wtf. Apparently "women need to be turned on and all they care about is emotional stimulation and confidence and stuff". Well apparently girls are as willing to randomly fuck as guys are, no need to slowly turn them on. There is a catch: you have to be good looking.

I did not know girls cared about looks at the point where they would randomly fuck a stranger just from looks. I thought only guys were like that. Oh well!

https://www.boredpanda.com/social-experiment-guy-created-fake-tinder-profile-hot-model-pictures-germanlifter/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yawn. This is all hogwash. Don't rely on such sources. 

In reality this doesn't matter. 

Women don't care too much about looks which is a good news for men.. 

Women care more  about dependability and a sense of protection. Not to mention love. 

If you are a loving, caring guy with confidence, you will do fine with most women.


 INTP loner... .shy girl..

Preety preety

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Preety_India I know that you can work around it, just found it interesting since i did not expect girls to do such stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who cares? Go learn some cold-approach, put yourself in front of women and let your vibe blow her mind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 @Recursoinominado Actually you look like that guy in the article so you do not need to do that stuff to get some action hahahahah.

But i am not saying i will not talk to girls in person or anything like that. Just showed it since it surprised me and the views i had about women caring about personality mostly. 

I do not like the concept of cold approach though unless it is in a social setting like nightclub bar party festival etc. I am still in uni so i can still approach in class anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Karmadhi I don't do online game. The best i do is to do some passive attraction through social media. I show a nice lifestyle, practicing yoga, teach self-development content etc. The fact that i can shamelessly record myself teaching something and put on Instagram for anyone to see is, by itself, a display of great qualities. Once in a while, women show up and the ones i hooked up some time, follow me and keep getting attracted over and over again.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing you say in online game matters. It's 100% looks. If you got the looks you don't need to try to open her with clever lines or game her. All you gotta do is say, "Hi, I'm _____ . What's your number?"

And no amount of clever texting is gonna get her to like you if your looks suck, so don't waste your time.

If a girl has an active online account obviously she's interested in sex.

Offline game is very different because the girl often isn't even actively trying to date and the competition is way less.

The problem with online game is that it's so explicit and lazy that the competition is too steep. You have no edge. There is no reason why the girl would not select the hottest guy she can see. Zero reason. Offline game is totally different because she has way fewer options. She cannot compare you to 100 other guys. Don't put yourself into a position where she can compare you to 100 other guys. This is a losing position. You might as well bend over and let her stick a carrot in your ass while you're at it.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The problem with online game is that it's so explicit and lazy that the competition is too steep. You have no edge. There is no reason why the girl would not select the hottest guy she can see. Zero reason. Offline game is totally different because she has way fewer options. She cannot compare you to 100 other guys. Don't put yourself into a position where she can compare you to 100 other guys. This is a losing position. You might as well bend over and let her stick a carrot in your ass while you're at it.

Would you say when seeking online that the highest priority is to get an in-person meeting? That would reduce the competition somewhat. She would have 100 other guys in the back of her mind from online, yet she has probably only met a handful of guys. At that level, you are only competing with a few guys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura I just thought she would not smash that easily in an not emotionally stimulated state. Of course she would pick the hottest guy but i assumed that personality mattered to, like how your pictures convey you and stuff. 

Most importantly i thought they would go out with you for coffee first (like a few of the girls there suggested) before fucking. I thought girls would not casually fuck a guy unless they were emotionally stimulated in the moment (girls do shit based on emotions). Those girls were acting like legit horny guys. What happened to "girls loose their value if they are perceived as sluts". Apparently that is not an issue anymore in these countries so slut shaming seems irrelevant.

Edited by Karmadhi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Forestluv Just get good pictures, if you can some photoshop and professional photographer and you should be at least decent looking. That is all you need. Professional pics and photoshop can bring you from a 6/10 to an 8/10 easily. Also keep in mind MOST tinder accounts  SUCK DICK. It is the equivalent of those wasted creepy guys hitting on girls on clubs, yes they are competition but it is such bad competition it is not worth considering. At least half of Tinder accounts are not worth considering at all given how bad they are, at least where i live.

Edited by Karmadhi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Would you say when seeking online that the highest priority is to get an in-person meeting? That would reduce the competition somewhat. She would have 100 other guys in the back of her mind from online, yet she has probably only met a handful of guys. At that level, you are only competing with a few guys. 

It's too late. She's screened you in the first 1 second of seeing your pics. You won't get any meeting unless she wants to fuck you.

2 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura I just thought she would not smash that easily in an not emotionally stimulated state. Of course she would pick the hottest guy but i assumed that personality mattered to, like how your pictures convey you and stuff.

Personality doesn't matter online because personality cannot be conveyed online at all. Words don't convey personality.

When a super-model in the top 1% of looks messages her, she will get stimulated.

2 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Most importantly i thought they would go out with you for coffee first (like a few of the girls there suggested) before fucking. I thought girls would not casually fuck a guy unless they were emotionally stimulated in the moment (girls do shit based on emotions). Those girls were acting like legit horny guys.

Girls hook up online all the time. And they hook up offline too. Girls play games. They act like they are not sluts but in reality they will sleep with a guy they like extremely quickly. But they will never admit it publicly.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Forestluv Just get good pictures, if you can some photoshop and professional photographer and you should be at least decent looking. That is all you need. Professional pics and photoshop can bring you from a 6/10 to an 8/10 easily.

The shocking thing is, if you're good-looking, your photos can be shit, and you'll still get girls messaging you.

You won't be able to photoshop your way out of this situation.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura By personality i mean showing a cool lifestyle, your hobbies, social life etc.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Forestluv Just get good pictures, if you can some photoshop and professional photographer and you should be at least decent looking. That is all you need. Professional pics and photoshop can bring you from a 6/10 to an 8/10 easily. Also keep in mind MOST tinder accounts  SUCK DICK. It is the equivalent of those wasted creepy guys hitting on girls on clubs, yes they are competition but it is such bad competition it is not worth considering. At least half of Tinder accounts are not worth considering at all given how bed they are, at least where i live.

I don't have any problem getting dates, yet I'm super picky and don't date much. I have strong interests in spiritual things. I usually end up staying home and doing things like Breathwork and Yoga. Few women can beat those gasms. 

I was imagining what it is like for other guys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Leo Gura By personality i mean showing a cool lifestyle, your hobbies, social life etc.

Literally none of it matters.

If you have good looks, your profile can literally just say:

Quote

Hi, I'm Tom.

I like stuff.

Message me if you're down.

That's it. You will get girls messaging you with stuff like, "Hey there cutie! Here's my number."

What your profile says is completely irrelevant. So don't waste time on it.

Try it.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The shocking thing is, if you're good-looking, your photos can be shit, and you'll still get girls messaging you.

You won't be able to photoshop your way out of this situation.

@Leo Gura So why do girls become less shallow in real life? 

In that case Why aren't they only accepting  the super model guys in real life too because all my conditioning in pick up theory recently was trying to reprogram my mind to feel that I don't have to change my dna into supermodel quality to get the hot chicks & that I could do it via my personality & strategy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura That is so fucked man.

No wonder the blackpill and incels are rising so much if it is like this. I still think IF you are decent looking and with some effort you can get results in it but yeah you will not get a super hot girl. The good thing with online dating is that once you put in the work at first then you do not have to do much. I see it as passive income while approaching in real life would be like the actual "job".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Literally none of it matters.

If you have good looks, your profile can literally just say:

That's it. You will get girls messaging you with stuff like, "Hey there cutie! Here's my number."

What your profile says is completely irrelevant. So don't waste time on it.

Try it.

>:(>:( This is why I hate online game haha! Men are meant to put in some effort to get the girls, at least rich guys worked for it. But just raw looks ... what a privilege

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now