Mike21

Drugs can't get you to Samadhi

138 posts in this topic

Does awareness have memory to remember it's awakenings? no it's just pure knowing! so what would stop awareness from dreaming all over again? and so is permanent enlightenment is really a thing?

Edited by m0hsen

I've had experiences on psychedelics that opened my mindbfor all that stuff and  helped me get over deptession and it could be fun too. But maybe James is right. If considered why one takes them it seems always the to be the case that one wants sth different than what is now and thats in itself no problem. But its a hindrance to accepting whats now and therefore one must ultimately let go of them some day on their path imo. The thing is also that one can only know if he's successful and then in retrospect tell what the obstacles was. Examined it for yourself. Maybe i am wrong and still a noob. 

Regards

7 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

Does awareness have memory to remember it's awakenings? no it's just pure knowing! so what would stop awareness from dreaming all over again? and so is permanent enlightenment is really a thing?

There is no such thing as permanent enlightenment, more correctly it is to say that YOU ARE PERMANENT ENLIGHTENMENT, you give light to everything. 

It will dream and get lost and wake up and get lost and claim that it is permanent in a different state of conciousness, the only permanent is change cause what "you" are is just an dot which is shining and not even that, zero personality zero anything but yet it is alive, cause something and nothing is something you as ---- is imagining..

Edited by Adamq8

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

4 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

There is no such thing as permanent enlightenment, more correctly it is to say that YOU ARE ENLIGHTENMENT, you give light to everything. Cause u are nothing. You are the white light shining always. 

so the better question would be, will you remember your true nature and who you really are in all next dreams after you truly realize it?

The only word I can say is : ___________, . 

Edited by Adamq8

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

1 minute ago, Adamq8 said:

Awareness will always be aware of awareness , it is the ABSOLUTE, 

God is not the Absolute, GOD is a part of the ABSOLUTE, but what you are is beyond that. 

Silence. 

Exactly, and it's something when mind is really silent can be realized, but IMO it seems like there's confusion between God and Awareness, even though they are fundamentally the same, but awareness or pure knowingness is the ultimate reality!

in all states of awareness from ant to God to human it's the changeless awareness which remains itself forever no matter what!

48 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

There is no such thing as permanent enlightenment, more correctly it is to say that YOU ARE PERMANENT ENLIGHTENMENT, you give light to everything. 

It will dream and get lost and wake up and get lost and claim that it is permanent in a different state of conciousness, the only permanent is change cause what "you" are is just an dot which is shining and not even that, zero personality zero anything but yet it is alive, cause something and nothing is something you as ---- is imagining..

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Case closed, sir. Thank you very much. I´m outta here.

Unfortunately no. You have never dreamed. . Permanent enlightenment is realization of you have never born, alive, getting lost, nor waking up. You never began forget about even dreaming. Permanent enlightenment is realization of nothing has ever happened. You didn’t blink and never began. And non psychedelics can give you this brother. Believe it.  . So much bs. And misleading people. None of is your fault. It is Leo’s fault. Because he is not awake, and misleads millions of people. Thats it.

GUYS JUST TRUST @Nahm . Leo is just a biggest BS. 

Good luck to everyone. 

Peace! 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

21 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

so the better question would be, will you remember your true nature and who you really are in all next dreams after you truly realize it?

God can't remember without forgetting.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@James123 fyi you don't need 10 years of meditation - 2 weeks or 2 days can do it.  I know from direct experience.  But why would you be so close minded to absolutely say that psychedelics can't trigger it for those less spiritually gifted?   Each partition of consciousness' path is different - i agree with some of what the other guys are saying..ultimately awakening happens when it is time for it to happen.  One's baseline level of consciousness, degree of suffering - all of these things and more must be taken into consideration.  But to absolutely conclude they are not useful tools is foolhardy for someone that is enlightened to proclaim.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

people really do over value the opinions of yogis 

And people really do over value the opinion of any other spiritual teachers.

And people really do over value also their own opinions.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

@James123 fyi you don't need 10 years of meditation - 2 weeks or 2 days can do it.  I know from direct experience.  But why would you be so close minded to absolutely say that psychedelics can't trigger it for those less spiritually gifted?   Each partition of consciousness' path is different - i agree with some of what the other guys are saying..ultimately awakening happens when it is time for it to happen.  One's baseline of consciousness, level of suffering - all of these things must be taken into consideration.  But to absolutely conclude they are not useful tools is foolhardy for someone that is enlightened to proclaim.

They are useful to some degree. Definitely. However not even close to get to  enlightenment degree. If you dont trust me, trust @Nahm. You will thank “me” brother believe me. Additionally, got what you mean. However, enlightenment takes major time. You really really give have to put long long hours. Just dont want you guys to get full by @Leo Gura and his fantasy land. 

Just now, James123 said:

They are useful to some degree. Definitely. However not even close to get to  enlightenment degree. If you dont trust me, trust @Nahm. You will thank “me” brother believe me. Additionally, got what you mean. However, enlightenment takes major time. You really really give have to put long long hours. Just dont want you guys to get full by @Leo Gura and his fantasy land. 

Thanks - but I don't need to rely on anyone else's authority but you sure seem to.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

God can't remember without forgetting.

let's forget about God, does the absolute, the pure awareness, knowingness the silence which you can 'be' when the mind is silence, have the ability to be anything other than itself? when the mind is silenced there's just nothing! it's just quiet! there's no God, no I no body, nothing! so i'm starting to deepening the realization that everything including God and it's doings, is just pure imagination right? so why would we strive to access those different states like God or infinity states at the first place?

Edited by m0hsen

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Thanks - but I don't need to rely on anyone else's authority but you sure seem to.

Of course dont rely on anyone. But, believe @Nahm is the only one. And he can show you the “path”. Just a suggestion brother. You will thank “me” believe it. 

Much love to you! 

Edited by James123

Just now, James123 said:

Of course dont rely on anyone. But, believe @Nahm is the only one. And he can show you the “path”. Just a suggestion brother. You will thank “me” believe it. 

Much love to you! 

LOL ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@James123 This is your last warning. Start this dumbness again and you will be banned.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

let's forget about God, does the absolute, the pure awareness, knowingness the silence which you can 'be' when the mind is silence, have the ability to be anything other than itself? when the mind is silenced there's just nothing! it's just quiet! there's no God, no I no body, nothing! so i'm starting to deepening the realization that everything including God and it's doings, is just pure imagination right? so why would we strive to access those different states like God or infinity states at the first place?

Keep going deeper.   In a non-dual state of consciousness, consciousness will have realizations.  That is because form and formless will be One.  God realizes what it is. It is pure Infinity.  It is not realizations of finite consciousness, it is realizations of Infinite Consciousness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.