StateOfMind

How does repeating a Mantra about money make you rich?

14 posts in this topic

It doesn't work that way. The best outcome of repeating a mantra about money is to motivate you to do the things that will make you money.

To get rich you have to master a marketable skill or have the capital to create a product people want to buy.

I dropped out of college 4 years ago. This year I made over $200k making digital art. I made a video about how I got here if you are interested to learn more.

10 minutes ago, Shane Hanlon said:

I dropped out of college 4 years ago. This year I made over $200k making digital art. I made a video about how I got here if you are interested to learn more.

great, definitely gonna watch this. thanks for sharing

Lol.

You don't just  repeat a mantra and then magically get Bill Gates' bank account.

Gotta work for it homie.

I'm not friendly.

A vision forms, one in this case of "Me being rich". This vision gets more vivid and more clear, the abstract becomes the concreate as you channel the vision into the actual. It is about the vision, which as it becomes more present starts to apear as intentions, which become actions. This is how anything is manifested, grows from nothing in a sense. 

The vision clears the way for the state to shift into the state that the vision represents.

Edited by OctagonOctopus

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

Readings:

- Think and Grow Rich

- Psycho-Cybernetics

- Science of Sucess

- Ask and it is Given

- Money and the Law of Attraction

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

@StateOfMind I am learning that a huge part of success is your mental programming. So, by instilling a believe something is true it is a lot easier to actualize on it. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, datamonster said:

Sure, just repeat, "I want a red Ferrari" enough times in front of a mirror and one day the car will magically materialize in your driveway. I don't see why this wouldn't work.

I'm not friendly.

The fact of the matter is that 99.9% of people die poor. 
Yet the story has to continue "you need to work hard and you can make it"  

Why?
Well thats how the system continues. 

Soo...

Good luck

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

5 hours ago, StateOfMind said:

Does it even work?

The idea behind it is that you’re programming your subconscious mind, which is really the driver behind what you do.

On a more esoteric level, you could say you’re praying to God. But people don’t like saying that because we believe in science. So the subconscious mind gets the credit instead.

@UDT With that attitude. 99.9% of people have never been on the forum.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@StateOfMind Such mantras or affirmations program your subconscious to drive you to make "better" decisions when it comes to gaining and retaining money.

Our society is so money focused that you likely need no further self programing for making money. This doesn't mean you shouldn't work on having a healthy relationship with money, but that is another topic.

Money affirmations do indeed work but not without some work, lol. They must be paired with money gaining efforts and, I can't stress this enough, those efforts should ideally be as high in ethical quality as possible. The affirmations will typically drive the frequency and intensity of attachment and desire (if this sounds bad from a spiritual seeker perspective that's because it is) to money, but not the quality of the motivations for money or how to gain it.

Money affirmations have the potential to make one more selfish, greedy, and even criminal. A low consciousness person engaging in intense money gaining affirmations will begin to see and be tempted by every opportunity to lie, cheat, and steal their way to riches. I'm not saying that's you of course, but recognize there is a playing with fire aspect to these affirmations.

Efforts at gaining material wealth should be paired with a high consciousness career path and visualization exercises related to such career paths and the elevated ethically mature outcomes of being wealthy.

14 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@UDT With that attitude. 99.9% of people have never been on the forum.

It's not an attitude - that's reality. The rest is delusional thinking embedded by those who either sell you the secret , technique x or whatever, or the system itself which pushes the 1/100000 rags to riches guy as an example.

Read George Orwell 1984, you'll understand it better.

Doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?