Leo Gura

Ben Shapiro Propaganda Movies Are Here!

69 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Bando said:

Man you guys are blowing this way out of proportion its just an edgy teen action movie, relax :D

Unfortunately no -_-

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I watched the movie, sorry, guilty pleasure. I like dumb action movies.

Presents a 17-year-old girl taught by her father using guns, who also intervenes at some point, as the saviors of a school kidnapping and shooting situation, in contrast to the school staff and police itself who are totally incompetent.

If it was another action movie, fine by me, but I just cannot abstract from the real-world problem that exists, mostly in the USA. It's quite tactless, the very least. Just today we could see this loony congresswoman, Marjory Greene, following a real school shooting survivor, recording him, asking him questions, and telling him that she owns guns, what the fuck is wrong with her. Back to the movie, the kidnapers are four students, led by one, who broadcasts the entire thing because he basically wants to be famous, that's his motivation. Whatever. By the way, I don't think it's very common for school shooters to take hostages this way for long periods of time, normally they just go with their guns and munition, and do all the damage they can as fast as they can, then they are stopped or killed by the police, if they haven't killed themselves first. In that situation what you need is luck not to be in front of them when they start, run fast, and call the police, who have protocols and training to deal with this kind of shit. Well, if you had the chance to disarm a shooter somehow, then good for you, and it's not unwise, because he's gonna shoot you anyway, but it's not very realistic.

If the message they want to send is that the solution is to have more people with access and training with guns, as the girl and her father, it's really dumb. Because what about the other side, the school shooters? In real life as well, they have easy access to firearms and that is why there is a problem in the first place. There needs to be more gun control, not only for school shootings but crime in general.

In my defense, I like serious movies too, but I had to watch this shit myself. I wanted to dislike it more, but it was at least entertaining, sorry.

Next Ben Shapiro movie: Muslim terrorists hijack a plane, Jewish boy prays for God to strike the terrorists dead with lightning bolt. All Muslims drop dead. Plane of good Christians and Jews lives happily ever after. Shapiro complains about savage critic reviews. Blames cancel culture.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Next movie: a deadly virus kills more than half a million Americans. Those who pray and are not scared of the virus are saved. Those wearing masks and quarantining die. The end. 

Edited by Jennjenn

13 minutes ago, Jennjenn said:

Next movie: a deadly virus kills more than half a million Americans. Those who pray and are not scared of the virus are saved. Those wearing masks and quarantining die. The end. 

Hahahaha :D

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

30 minutes ago, Jennjenn said:

Lmao!!!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Next Ben Shapiro movie: Muslim terrorists hijack a plane, Jewish boy prays for God to strike the terrorists dead with lightning bolt. All Muslims drop dead. Plane of good Christians and Jews lives happily ever after. Shapiro complains about savage critic reviews. Blames cancel culture.

LOL :D

Edited by Abdelghafar
Word Edit.

On 20/1/2021 at 10:39 AM, Carl-Richard said:

New Ben Shapiro screenplay leaked  : 

Ignore the thing below and the quote, posting on phone is really buggy

On 20/1/2021 at 10:39 AM, Carl-Richard said:

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered