Chimera

Sexually aroused when meditating

19 posts in this topic

Often during meditation, I get highly sexually aroused and I don't know why. No physical stimulation, no dirty thoughts... but I feel like if I could orgasm with enough concentration and willpower. I do have strong waves of energy traveling through my body when this happens, I even have some spasms when this happens.

Is this what is called the kundalini energy at the base of the spine? I read it was closely liked to sexual energy... or does the kundalini even exist?

Just wondering if I was the only one experiencing this or if someone knows what is that all about.

Yes I have experienced this a lot, even having  an orgasm while meditating. Sexual arousal is just energy passing through your body so yes you could call it that. 

@Chimera Sexual desire is the strongest desire for a man, which is why it is talked about a lot by spiritual teachers. Expect to feel lots of it.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

yeah thats pretty normal actually. Just allow yourself to feel it and watch any thoughts and feelings that arise carefully. 

It should pass eventually.

yeah, what you basically do, is that you open yourself up to the energy field which you are being fed by that energy and then when the fuel tank gets filled you suddenly feel that flow of energy just from the basic chakra all to the head.  

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

@Chimera I personal have explored this a lot myself. It is possible to meditate on your private parts and have a very powerful orgasm without any touch at all. I have experienced a state of meditative orgasms at least 15-20 times and they are amazing. So much more powerful and longer than regular ones. though I think I may be addicted to them. 

Dunno if it's of any help but i experiencing some similar arousal after some meditation audios (binaural beats)

female here

they were about kundalini activation

the thing is that it was not in that moment but days after i got random arousals 

any input is welcome

@ertopolice female arousal? What exactly are you aroused by? I dare say abs.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

abs? sorry i don't get what u mean

1 hour ago, ertopolice said:

abs? sorry i don't get what u mean

Abs, like six pack abs...

6 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Abs, like six pack abs...

Trainning abs you mean?

Dunno really. Kind of weird feelings arouse when i listened to binaural beats some time ago. They were focuses on kundalini activation but never trusted those audios really

@Hugo Oliveira I read through half of the book and I'm speechless... This book is fantastic!!! I cried about three times while reading it lol!! 

You must be a wizard for knowing exactly what I needed :o

On 6.1.2021. at 1:14 AM, How to be wise said:

No not again. Traumatized. 

@Chimera I was so confused when these spasms started happening. They did go to an exorcism level on psychedelics at one point. It's a sign of energetic release and purification, so don't worry :) Energy is moving.

Hello everyone. I registered on this forum precisely to get an answer to this question. I even did not practiced meditation properly, just wanted to sit still, not thinking of anything and inhale/exhale rhythmically in order to get prepared for a prayer ( I am a Christian). I made may be 20 breathings and started to pray in the Catholic/Orthodox manner, i.e. repeating some word formulas. I said may be several  words and started to feel energy in my legs below knees, and the more I prayed, the more it was felt and then the arousal came. I was shocked because I didn't know it can be this way. It made me wonder what it is all about. I mean I am totally confused as of the nature of this experience. The energy - what is it? Does it has anything to do with religious state of mind, or it is about breathing etc.? Who rules energy - my body, God, or Devil? Please, someone, advice me on where  I should look for an answer, because it seems like my life will never be the same from this point on. Thank you.