Gesundheit

Something casual

736 posts in this topic

@Loba (Posting here, cuz thread got locked).

I honestly don't think I could have ever recovered without your writings. Most of the content out there is in one direction, your contents is in another, and it stands out. It gives me the balance I'm looking for. At a surface level, one might think that you don't have a lot to offer, because you don't often flaunt much logical understanding that most people cater to and consume. But in reality, you do understand logic, better than most as I see it, and at the same time you see and understand patterns/non-logic, which is something not everyone is capable of. Actually, I don't know any people who are capable of the latter, let alone both together. The value I get from reading you is non-linear, so it's not like "Oh, yeah. That makes sense." It's more like "This doesn't make much sense logically at least for now, but maybe it will someday or in some other way." And so with time, it actually does. The alchemical transformation you talk about is legit, it has been since the early days of your older journal. Your writings showcase that in themselves and in others who read them (my experience at least), with time and patience and open-mindedness.

You are a great writer, because you are genuine, honest, and have a great mind-heart-body integration. Thank you, honestly. Keep on doing what you love, even if the world is not ready for it yet, as long as it resonates with you. You're a goldmine. And if anyone is lucky enough, they will stumble on your journals and maybe they'll learn something if they are ready.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

3 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Loba (Posting here, cuz thread got locked).

I honestly don't think I could have ever recovered without your writings.

I'm glad I helped you, what did you recover from?

Most of the content out there is in one direction, your contents is in another, and it stands out. It gives me the balance I'm looking for. At a surface level, one might think that you don't have a lot to offer, because you don't often flaunt much logical understanding that most people cater to and consume. But in reality, you do understand logic, better than most as I see it, and at the same time you see and understand patterns/non-logic, which is something not everyone is capable of.

Thanks, I feel this way too, although there is always room to improve on my logic, I feel as though I sidestep and get there.

Actually, I don't know any people who are capable of the latter, let alone both together. The value I get from reading you is non-linear, so it's not like "Oh, yeah. That makes sense." It's more like "This doesn't make much sense logically at least for now, but maybe it will someday or in some other way." And so with time, it actually does. The alchemical transformation you talk about is legit, it has been since the early days of your older journal. Your writings showcase that in themselves and in others who read them (my experience at least), with time and patience and open-mindedness.

Thank you again.

You are a great writer, because you are genuine, honest, and have a great mind-heart-body integration. Thank you, honestly. Keep on doing what you love, even if the world is not ready for it yet, as long as it resonates with you. You're a goldmine. And if anyone is lucky enough, they will stumble on your journals and maybe they'll learn something if they are ready.

This means the world to me, because I post knowing I have a shorter lifespan and I want this journal to have a beginning, middle and end - and I know it covers some things people don't believe in and that's fine - my main goal is to get back to God and then bring that down so that there is an imprint for people to follow and create what they will of it, whatever it means to them.  I keep finding, the more I dig, the more questions there are and it doesn't feel as final as some of my projects have in the past.
You're a great writer as well and you have a good sense of logic all-around.  You like to mull things over and come to a resolution when you feel it is best rather than going with the crowd - you are a unique individual and you don't let anyone decide for you on what to think or anything like that.

13 hours ago, Loba said:

I'm glad I helped you, what did you recover from?

So many things you helped me with, hard to remember them all, but most of them had to do mostly with my feminine side, shadow, and subconscious mind. Here are some:

• Nihilism and lack of meaning.
  • Integration of my past spiritual experiences.
  • Self-hatred projected both inwards and outwards.
  • Cynicism, lack of positive outlook on life and people, and lack of compassion.
  • Being overly critical of everything and everyone, including myself.
  • Self-image issues, and what people might think of me.
  • Needing to be right and to defend myself and image.
  • Being stuck in perceiving persons rather than patterns of intelligence.
  • Emotional stability.
  • Co-dependency and attachment.
  • The whole soul-mates concept and how humans romanticize romance haha.
  • And let's not forget about my sister who's completely functional now, meds-free, and even better than before. In fact I have another appointment today (she's a dentist). Now we all joke about that period and she makes fun of herself too. We refer to it "the lettuce phase" as a metaphor for being lost inside the grooves of a lettuce, like a labyrinth or something haha!

Though, I wouldn't say it's the words that you write create the effects by themselves alone, but in trying to understand you it's more like the words become a portal to your inner truth and a medium to a higher wisdom, same with the images and music.

13 hours ago, Loba said:

You're a great writer as well

I try ?

I actually borrow some of your style because I like how expressive and smooth it is.

You like to mull things over and come to a resolution when you feel it is best rather than going with the crowd - you are a unique individual and you don't let anyone decide for you on what to think or anything like that.

Thank you, you're as unique and more ?

Yet another awakening. I don't ask for them, sincerely. They just come to me on their own. Slapping me right in the face.

But this one is different, cuz I can verbalize it, but I know I shouldn't, so I won't.

It's so radical, it goes against all human cultures. Nobody teaches this. And even I can't believe that it is the case, but it is, always have been, but I was blind, but not anymore.

I know my enemy. And how it works. All I need is this awareness. This recognition, to ignite my heart, and reflect the light.

Women love to experience pain in a safe environment. Controlled pain feels good for them for some reason. Pain and pleasure are intertwined for women. They want pleasure, and they want the turmoil. Probably because because controlled pain adds a new depth to the experience, as opposed to raw pleasure or raw pain. The mix gives way to entering a different realm, and that realm is the feminine climax zone, where surrendering meets control, and where union truly occurs.

Sex brings the human psyche back into a state of holism/integrity where all the opposites collide and distinctions collapse. All contradictions become intuitive when mixed with love. For this brief moment, dream is reality. Nothing more to fear. Desire is here. 

Edited by Gesundheit2

Life is a celebration, a private one at that, too. You can't really share the deepest joys in life with anyone, no matter how much you want or try to. They're yours only (once you attain them, at least). You can have all the material things in the world, but still miss out on the joy of life, the gift of being. Materialism is not the way. I can say that with 1000% certainty. Most people are miserable, because they're chasing money, and money is an illusion. Moreover, the possessions that people chase money to get are also illusions. Societal illusions, for the hierarchy. To keep the game up and running, the hamster wheel. The devil preys on their souls, and they are none the wiser. They think they are doing the right thing. But what they do is the biggest loss, for themselves first and foremost. If they only listened to how they feel, but they can't. Cuz listening requires attention, and they're distracted with this and that. The same illusions. They keep them asleep. With no hope of ever waking up. I do chase the same illusions as everyone else, nothing wrong with that, as long as it feels right. It's my Karma or whatever. And I will keep "Karming out" at it, until it is resolved and I am fully dissolved ( = never). I'm just a human, after all.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Peace of mind is a requirement for happiness, but it's not exactly it. Happiness comes from the recognition that this is the best that things can get. You've done all the work you can, and now it's time to rejoice in the fruits of your efforts. Though, in this case, you can have the cake and eat it at the same time. You can reach a place where the work and fruits of work merge together and become one. You can reach absolute alignment with reality. You can learn to become a master surfer of the sea of life, even if the tides are violent and your surfing board is not the best one around. You can learn to become one with the waves, become friends with the sea, and tame its monsters.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Growth is always good, and it always feels good.

Knowledge comes from information.

Wisdom comes from experience.