Gesundheit

Something casual

736 posts in this topic

It is literally upside down. How things work vs. How they should be. And yet somehow things still work. Maybe that's the only way. Maybe it's the best way. And duality is crazy. To get something, do the opposite. But you can't desire a thing if you like its opposite. So you can't desire, and you can't hate. You're a soulless bot. Flat. Left to grow. Where? Not exactly sure. Lost clarity. It doesn't make a difference now. Nothing works the way you want. Even when dead. Teletubbies.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

The gates opened for me once. It was anger. I keep it in my pocket. Sometimes I lose it. Find it, then lose it. Bigger plans in background, should not overthink. Bitch you don't even think that much. So then what is the point? Tautology. Enjoy the grind. Words coming in. Not my choice. Vessel. Whatever. It's never been otherwise. Dadadadada.

Why am I writing? How am I feeling? I don't ask too often. I just follow the instructions. I don't do anything seriously these days. Half-assing through life seems to work. Better than assing, I guess. But not really. Turn your back, your ass. Nobody cares. Exist, or don't. Still nothing changes. But you're here. Doing what you're supposed to be doing. All is well. Hippy nonsense. All is hell. Ask anyone. Ask yourself. How are you feeling? Now? I guess I don't know. It's starting to come together again. Making sense. Oh, yeah. It's me! That's it! Why am I writing? Huh?

No self, no problem.

Yes self, also no problem.

:x

Enlightenment aside, I don't think I've ever experienced better times than 2010's World Cup. It was literally my absolute peak experience before things went down to hell.

My personality type is GOD. Period.

Joseph thinks there's value in personality models.

???

I am not a disagreeable person. It's just that after a certain level of insight it becomes really hard to agree with perspectives that lack enough nuance, which is like 96.69% of perspectives. It's because there's an insight gap between me and others. I do understand them, but they can't even really understand what I say, let alone understand me. This happens both in real life and online. People don't understand much of what I say unless I break it down and really bring it down to their level. And I don't even talk much abstraction. Really, most of what I say is very down-to-earth. It's just that people are too deaf to hear and too blind to see. And on top of that, many of them are entitled, especially the younger they are, so they expect everything to be delivered to them ready for consumption, those lazy entitled narcissistic hippies. I just can't help but love them :x

I am crazy, irrational, biased, and stupid. But I wear the masks of logic, rationality, science, and intelligence.

Life is never static, but it can appear so if certain conditions are met. There's no recipe for living life properly. You gotta come up with one for yourself and keep sharpening it all the time. Though, there are recipes for living life improperly. To live properly, you have to be at least informed, hyper aware, and intelligent. Lack in any of these traits will fuck you up if those conditions I talked about earlier aren't met.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Woke up at 2 am. No electricity. Waited till around 5. Watched the sunrise. Saw God. Then I decided to go on a morning walk. Walked for about 3 hours all throughout the city. Meditated and listened to music. Then at the park near home, I played football with two youths for about 30 minutes, and I got exhausted. Whatever the fuck happened to my stamina?! I mean I'm not the best football player, but today my level was cringy and clumsy at best. I haven't been playing for ages, nor have I even been doing any regular sports either other than walking. Still, it was a draw in the end. I enjoyed it so much. It reminded me of the meaning of life. No man should ever spend a day in his life without doing sports. Men have to sweat. Sport is healthy. And I thought my health was perfect before. Turns our there are higher levels of health even. Dammit, God! And God dammit! My health is already great but it's nowhere close to where it can and should be. I'm living in toxic conditions that limit my ability to becoming the best human ever, physically and mentally. I can't wait to end this nonsense and live up to my fullest potential. Soon everything will be perfect. Start your timer. You'll see.

Masculine = Mask of lying.

Nice!

We all need people who see us.  Otherwise, there's not really true value in the relation for you.  There's no boost.   There's no inspiration there.  You feel like you're the one who has to inspire.  There's a lot of people who feel like they inspire but don't receive enough inspiration (from others).

However, when we come from a place of abundance, we take care of others too.  But -- we all need support!  Even those of us who think we're strong.  Others can give us energy that we don't provide for ourselves.  Sometimes all we need is to break through a certain barrier and one concerned comment, well placed, can give us the boost we need to break through.

-- Joseph Maynor

Oh, my God! I'm having my worst fear realized. My mom thinks that I'm a hippy.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

xD