Gesundheit

Something casual

736 posts in this topic

The saying: "Don't judge a book by its cover" is not meant generally but specifically. At least in the way I understand it now. In my experience, if the cover is trash, the book is probably trash. But if the cover is nice, then there is a chance it's actually nice. You should generally trust your gut feeling about bad-looking stuff. And only approve those that pass the tests.

So my understanding of the saying has become more oriented towards positive skepticism and less towards positive naïvety.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

I remember when I was deluded that I used to think thoughts that used to make complete sense to me, even though they don't really make sense in reality. And what's interesting is that I knew something was wrong on some level, only problem I couldn't reach that level or see what's wrong. My mind was literally like a computer that doesn't have the drivers installed properly. So it is malfunctioning even though it's seemingly working. Then I healed by actually re-installing the drivers lol. I'm not kidding. I questioned all my old delusional drivers and replaced them with truth drivers. I did not have the right definitions, so I did not have any clarity. Hence, I was deluded. I was only able to restore my sanity by redefining and rebuilding my reality from the ground up.

I finally understand Leo. Absolutely nobody understands him, not even his fans and supporters, let alone the critics and trolls. He accepts himself and everyone like nobody else does. He actually practices what he preaches about love to a great degree. That's why he keeps saying he is more AWAKE than everyone else. His position is not one of arrogance, but rather of truth and of boundaries and standing up to falsehood. People who are dismissing him or criticizing him are ironically the arrogant ones in this scenario. Though, they might be humble in other scenarios, even though not necessarily. Ego is ego all across the board.

Edited by Gesundheit2

It is posts like this one that make Leo say what he says, that nobody is awake, and he is right.

Nobody understands the levels of Love that Leo has reached. Even I don't, but I can intuit.

Leo might have some degree of narcissism, and he probably has a God/Messiah complex. But so what? Are narcissists and abnormal people not worthy of love? They're God('s creation) after all. Why can't you love them and accept them as they are? It's simple, your love and acceptance don't include what your ego doesn't like. Your love and acceptance are limited to what your ego loves, and that's the point. Hence, he says you are not awake.

If I'm banned this time, I'm not coming back.