Gesundheit

Something casual

736 posts in this topic

Being a chameleon is one of the biggest achievements and joys in life. The more you integrate, the more colors you'll be able to manifest.

Still, no homo, though.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

If I were a music genre, I would be Dancehall. Dancehall is an advanced version of Reggae where the same instruments are used more powerfully. Reggae has African roots, and it has a rebellious vibe to it. And so is Dancehall, only that it's a lot more intense and amplified, and there's a lot more emotion and energy to it, unlike Reggae which is more laid back and low-energy. One of the most interesting things about Dancehall music is that it blends very well with a lot of music genres, from Pop to Rap, Hip-Hop, R&B, and even Rock and Metal I would say, which makes it great for collaborations. The singing style is unique and even has a religious chanting element to it too. The lyrics are often more explicit than Reggae, but not like Rap. So it's between the two, where there is a lot of sexual innuendo that can be explicit but not at the same level of Rap. But the special thing about Dancehall lyrics is that they add to the music, so they're not "just lyrics". They are literally music!

I could go on and on about Dancehall, but there's no point in that. Just listen and enjoy.

Dancehall is a celebration of life!

Edited by Gesundheit2

Love is the most valuable resource. And as a devil, I should not give it freely, but continue manipulating others with it.

Best thing I ever read on this forum.I salute you sir.Implementation .

13 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

9_9 Thanks.Beautiful insight.:ph34r:

Edited by Zeroguy

@Zeroguy It's just the tip of the iceberg, but you can consider it a freebie ??⭐

Lol

Edited by Gesundheit2

@Gesundheit2 Thanks.What an advice from PUA saint no one can reach my level of consciousness guru.Applied.xD

I have an idea! Will talk to Joseph soon when it's fully matured.

Spiritual enlightenment checklist (embodied):

• Full understanding of religion, science, and nonduality.
  • Full recognition of the truth in the baseline state.
  • Minimum suffering.
  • Maximum peace of mind.
  • Maximum mental health and stability regardless of circumstances.
  • Maximum functionality within the human realm.

If you want to summarize most women in one word, it's jealousy. Jealousy is the modus operandi for most women. It makes up most of their identity, because the rest of their identity is based up on this one emotion. It's what they use to navigate the world. Most women even confuse jealousy for feeling/intuition/love, because they don't have much of that to begin with. A woman's biggest objective in life is to make all other women jealous of her.

I fucking love my life! :x

Most hippies are "enlightened" until you touch their ego. The rest are just flat out deluded.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Edited by Gesundheit2

A man does not feel attracted to a woman, or women. A man merely gets horny and fucks everything in sight :)

Enlightenment is knowing what matters and surrendering your will in what doesn't.

Belief in Karma is an indicator of victim's mentality. The stronger the belief, the bigger the victim.

After all, if Karma is true, then it's irrelevant cuz it's outside of our control/understanding. And if it's false, then it's a waste of time and energy.

I'm so surrendered now you could piss on me and I wouldn't even mind lol.