Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

A higher state of consciousness, or an illusion?

16 posts in this topic

I want to ask for opinions about 2 experiences I had so far, where this has happened. One happened some months ago on a 4-AcO-DMT trip, other happened today during a meditation (sober).

After having the first experience (psychedelic) I felt very real but I dismissed it as probably hallucinations of the psychedelic (mind stories). However today having experienced it on meditation, it make me question if they were actually real.

This is how the experience happened in both times:

I put a guided audio meditation. In this meditation, there is the voice of the sound of the Guru/guide, but also some birds chirping. I start to lose my sense of self. It is revealed, that I am awareness. But even more radical, it is reveiled that everything is awareness. There´s nothing but awareness.

In this moment, the birds chirping are not understood as an audio coming from youtube, but rather, that I am actually the birds chirping, and that they are real. Somewhere in the universe, I am literally being those birds, and I am hearing/being them now. I am becoming aware of them (and that I am them literally), with some kind of "infinte cord" It´s like there is a "cord" between 'here' and maybe a thousands kilometers to the birds. I am in infinite space just "connecting" with some random parts of myself that I am creating.

But maybe this are just delusions. Would like some advice. Has anyone experience this??

Edited by Javfly33

Merging. Collapsing of a duality. Meaning you were not over here listening to the sound that's coming from over there... 

The sound was listening to itself.

@ivankiss I get that. But were those sounds of a "real" bird? It was imaginary right?

@Nahm Then that means I am aware of it

How do you know that chirping is coming from some actual birds? Maybe it's just an old recording.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Javfly33 This is Samadhi, a state of nondual unity. IMO you aren't connecting with anything, but rather dropping the imaginary divisions and noticing the universal reality beneath the facade of difference.   

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

1 hour ago, Gesundheit said:

How do you know that chirping is coming from some actual birds? Maybe it's just an old recording.

Exactly. Rationally it's just the audio from youtube and i am making stories after so many non duality theory

44 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Exactly. Rationally it's just the audio from youtube and i am making stories after so many non duality theory

Those "rational" stories are the sneaky ones. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw But how do you know this other stories are the ones true?

2 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

Sorry can't unquote

@Javfly33 The question was meant to dismantle even rationality. It's not even an audio from YouTube, nor there are any stories.

HERE and NOW.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

31 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

I had a similar experience years back, it is samahdi. 

You connected to the lives of the birds, because there is no separation between any of us.  A portion of them was recorded, thus a piece of their lives, as all actions are happening now, and so you tapped into that.

For anyone wondering if it is a delusion, I had been alluding to birdishness w/ Mr. Jav for a while, and mentioned a similar phenomenon in another thread of his, I am not surprised about this awakening in the least.

OMG right! There's no time so those birds are happening "now".

@Keyhole Thanks for describing it so clearly ?I got it

18 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

experiences I had

(Be aware of contextualizing which supports “the I”, as awareness).

Then (definitely see through the duality of language here) ....’you’re right back in it’. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Keyhole Thanks again for all of that info! Will read it slowly to see if I find something I can resonate with

Definitely, the dying of my father has been somewhat weird. I haven't been sad. A weird intuition has been veiled that "everything is fine". It has even sorta triggered a higher state of awarenes and peace.

I think it's also too because he had a pretty tough life (was a hardcore addict to H, although he didn't died from that , he actually had quit some time ago once and for all. Which, tbh, is quite the irony of life ) and i always had such empathy for his suffering I only wanted to him to be safe and in peace. 

I used to have a lot of spiritual connection to my father anyway, too. I would speak to him and i would be conscious i was just speaking to Consciousness/myself. So really, thanks for all your but i think all is good! ???

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 I have no idea what this experience you're talking about is , because I'm not you.

In my experiences, the word I find apt in the aftermath of any steps or progress made is "further".

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Keyhole Not until I get it :P