lmfao

Does eating meat lower consciousness?

28 posts in this topic

I support vegetarian diet but I like what echkart has to say on this.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Try to make your food choices from a place of intuition and inspiration. Don't fear or demonize foods, just select what resonates with you. 

I don't currently do well on a vegetarian diet because I can't digest most sources of plant protein or even eggs. I tried it and decided meat was disgusting. My intuition was like "eat the fucking chicken already" and I was like, "screw you intuition, I'm a high vibrational being!". Then I got kinda fat and really tired.

I live in a rural area and there are a lot of amazing opportunities to support local farms, hunting and fishing. I even have a friend who delivers for me from a local farm, it's organic and run by some amazing people. The Native Americans who lived here ate a lot of meat. If you've ever gardened you'll know that cow manure grows vegetables a lot faster and easier than making plant composts. I dunno, balance and harmony isn't so cut and dried. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

“Make your stomach your best friend”

Osho

Word.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

19 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

Yes, because meat contains the memory/chemicals of animal's suffering. It isn't merely ethics or their absence that influence your consciousness but actually the physiological/"material" aspects as well

LOL. Prove it! 

It's often hard to avoid having your beliefs contaminate the physical feeling you get from eating something.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

8 hours ago, electroBeam said:

I tried vegetarianism for 6 months, got really sick, then went back to meat and felt 100x more energized and focused. 

I like Nahm's/Osho's quote. Dont listen to any of us. Just listen to the body.

+1 for me. This is how I feel about this topic.