kras

Something is wrong with me and i cant see it..

13 posts in this topic

Guys, i am really frustrated with my dating life.

My dating life sucks and i cant see whats wrong with me, really.

Every girl which i try to go hang out or date just ghost me or friendzone me from the get go, its so frustrating to happens over and over again. 

I really try to be very honest with myself and i really cant find out what is wrong (but somethings must be wrong since its happens every time)

My physical appearance are like: Not very handsome face i guess but i am not ugly lets say i have average face, i have good triming and shaving, good hygiene and good smell, 6.2 tall with very broad shoulders plus muscular body if i have to be honest i really like my body and i am hitting the gym often.

I consider myself cool and funny guy i have friends and hang out very often (obviously not right now due to the lockdown). I have to mention that i was very shy and a bit socially awkward as a young kid but i significantly improved that. 

I got the mention that i have never done cold approach, but the reference experiance that i have with women is enough to proof that something is wrong with me.

No, they are not out of my league (just normal girls), i dont text them too much, i used to be needy but right now i am pretty chill.

Edited by kras

Happens to me with males

I am considering that making it simplier and "stop thinking star doing" approach goes better than my constant thinking an planning and...and..and..notdoinganything. 

I¡ve been ghosted too by guys not made for me..

2 minutes ago, kras said:

No, they are not out of my league, i dont text them too much, i used to be needy but right now i am pretty chill.

exactly it's not about leagues in here

perhaps u are out of their leagues actually

too much actualizing and inner work ;)

hard to find someone to appreciate that

I dont want to play victim or any of that, this is why i just try to figure out whats going on.. Cmon man, i know very avarage people who cant compare with me in terms of everything and still get a beautifull girl. 

Dont get me wrong i am not putting women on piedestal or cant live without one.

15 minutes ago, kras said:

I dont want to play victim or any of that, this is why i just try to figure out whats going on.. Cmon man, i know very avarage people who cant compare with me in terms of everything and still get a beautifull girl. 

Dont get me wrong i am not putting women on piedestal or cant live without one.

are you feeling nervous with those women or not?

maybe you are too "nice"

Edited by PurpleTree

1 hour ago, kras said:

Every girl which i try to go hang out or date just ghost me or friendzone me from the get go, its so frustrating to happens over and over again. 

Do you have close female friends? Ask them for honest feedback on your personality, looks, etc. 

you're probably doing something with your voice that makes you boring or uncomfortable.

record yourself talking next time and re-run the tape and ask yourself: is this a fuckable voice?

your communication is a billion times more important than your looks.

I think it's hysterical that you listed all of your body stats but nothing about your posture, eye contact, smile, tonality (dynamics, pitch variance, conviction, non-approval seeking), or humor.

It's Love.

Here's my 2 cents, as someone who was in that boat and can now get chicks.

1. There's a lot more failure than success. Make sure you're pushing things further every time. It takes practice being physical, but the only practice you'll have are your dates. I'm guessing your not aggressive-- I suggest swinging the pendulum to the aggressive side. Risk failure, instead of trying to increase your chances (counterintuitive move)
  2. I know this ain't you, but don't start thinking in terms of leagues. Bad, bad mentality. 
  3. Stop looking for faults in yourself. Throw yourself out there. You are to go after and take what you want. There's guys uglier than you, shorter than you, more mental problems than you, less confidence than you, less spiritually developed than you, less masculine than you and they're all able to get laid. Your issue isn't the "something wrong" you're trying to find in yourself, but the "trying to find something wrong in yourself" itself. 
  4. https://bookofpook.com
  5. This vid

You're on the right path in terms of taking action. 

Don't fall into the trap of mental masturbation. 

@kras I feel you. Was like you without the athletic body when I was younger. I thought there was something very wrong with me until my late twenties.

They feel it when you want them and will ignore you in that case. Just be yourself without any expectation. Be interested in them, but don't crave them. When I stopped caring, the women literally flocked around me.

19 hours ago, kras said:

I got the mention that i have never done cold approach, but the reference experiance that i have with women is enough to proof that something is wrong with me.

That's an understandable conclusion to draw. And it's okay that you feel that way.

I would ask yourself, "when is the first time I felt like something is wrong with me? And why?". See if you can trace it back to the source.