RedLine

What if what exist is what we believe?

13 posts in this topic

What if we can´t move a glass with the mind because we don´t fully believe we can´t move a glass with the mind? Hypotetically if we were 100% convinced that we could move the glass with the mind, we could do it. But the believes induced by society and our past are much more strong that the believe we could move the glass.

There are documented people with a very strong faith who suddenly was cured of terrible, scientfiically incurable, diseases. Because they had magical believe of curative miracles of santuries like Lourdes, Fátima, etc. Their faith in the curative miracle was stronger than their skepticism.

Maybe if magic does´t exist in our society is because nobody fully believe in magic. Even those who say they believe it, they don´t fully do it.

It is just an hyphotesis. What do you think?

I bealive the more awakened beings we have the more we will be able to develop such powers. It just that is is difficult when collective conciousness wants to keep us where it is at.

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

There was a time when we didn't even know what gravity was. I wonder how it behaved prior to that, and if it still only behaves as we believe it does 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 minute ago, seeking_brilliance said:

There was a time when we didn't even know what gravity was. I wonder how it behaved prior to that, and if it still only behaves as we believe it does 

lol you don't need to understand the concept of gravity to believe that if you throw something up, it falls down.

Gravity was 'known' before it was studied and laws written about it. But how far back can that knowing go? Did things always fall back down before it was believed to do so? At this point we really can't answer that. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Not what you believe, but what you imagine.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

quote error

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not what you believe, but what you imagine.

19 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

quote error

The term imagine is confuse here. It is usually referred to "inside world"

I can image I move a glass with the mind. I can't move a glass with the mind phisically.

btw fix the quotes! haha, they can't be removed in smartphone

Edited by RedLine

10 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Gravity was 'known' before it was studied and laws written about it. But how far back can that knowing go? Did things always fall back down before it was believed to do so? At this point we really can't answer that. 

Physics is a different kind of language for expressing and interacting with reality. It's not a limitation on reality in the way you're suggesting, although of course it is somehow a limitation.

g = v/t is another way of saying that things fall down from above. It's just more technical/practical in a sense.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

16 hours ago, RedLine said:

What do you think?

This is what I believe, thanks for remembering me op.

On 6/12/2020 at 3:07 PM, RedLine said:

What if we can´t move a glass with the mind because we don´t fully believe we can´t move a glass with the mind? Hypotetically if we were 100% convinced that we could move the glass with the mind, we could do it. But the believes induced by society and our past are much more strong that the believe we could move the glass.

There are documented people with a very strong faith who suddenly was cured of terrible, scientfiically incurable, diseases. Because they had magical believe of curative miracles of santuries like Lourdes, Fátima, etc. Their faith in the curative miracle was stronger than their skepticism.

Maybe if magic does´t exist in our society is because nobody fully believe in magic. Even those who say they believe it, they don´t fully do it.

It is just an hyphotesis. What do you think?

Fuuck I was having more or less the same thoughts yesterday.

In the end belief is a form of imagination. Ultimately it's more "all imagination" as Leo says than "all belief" as I used to believe (and still do to a certain extent) like you. 
I have to work more on this

I've experienced first-hand the fact that belief literally molds your reality. Also don't overestimate your ability to be a neutral 3rd party regarding any form of belief system. You'll get sucked in more than you're consciously aware of.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

As I see it, our creative ability is limited by our degree of localization. The more Conscious we are, the more freedom there is for creation. As the part of us that is unconditioned Consciousness, we already effortlessly create everything.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.