Enlightenment

Richard Ramirez went on to become a serial killer even after a lot of psychedelics

12 posts in this topic

Interesting case

During this period of his life, Richard started taking LSD and other hallucinogenic drugs.  At the same time, he started imagining that he was becoming one with Satan.  He saw himself as a disciple of Satan.

Proof that psychedelics are not an easy cure for a devil, a psychopath will still be a psychopath even after a lot of psychedelics

2:33 a guy says how "doing a lot of acid" really messed him up

https://murderpedia.org/male.R/r/ramirez-richard.htm

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Of course psychedelics will not necessarily cure you of homicidal tendencies. To expect that is absurd.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Psychedelics dont work on psychotic people - Not Terence McKenna

Dont look at me! Look inside!

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course psychedelics will not necessarily cure you of homicidal tendencies. To expect that is absurd

For a long time, I was wondering how they would affect a psychopath cause my trips almost always were leaving me with an incredible sense of love for every creature, like the opposite of wanting to hurt somebody and I'm not somebody who is like that at all in my 'normal' mode. 

There are videos of him shouting 'Hail Satan' in a court. I guess one's ego can take a persona of a disciple of Satan, not God lol

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Charles Manson was well known for being on a ton of acid almost constantly. 

Sometimes God likes to know what it is like to be psychotic. 

1 hour ago, Enlightenment said:

For a long time, I was wondering how they would affect a psychopath cause my trips almost always were leaving me with an incredible sense of love for every creature, like the opposite of wanting to hurt somebody and I'm not somebody who is like that at all in my 'normal' mode. 

There are videos of him shouting 'Hail Satan' in a court. I guess one's ego can take a persona of a disciple of Satan, not God lol

they can cure neurosis and the shadow of the ego which eventually is what causes homicide. But of course there is never a guarantee. And some psychopaths probably are genetic. So no psychedelic can help you sometimes i guess

I heard he also had a lot of trauma growing up and grew up in a violent environment. It probably surfaced all that stuff and he wasn’t in a situation or a position to work through it.

12 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I heard he also had a lot of trauma growing up and grew up in a violent environment. It probably surfaced all that stuff and he wasn’t in a situation or a position to work through it.

As a 12-year-old, Richard—or "Richie", as he was known to his family—was strongly influenced by his older cousin, Miguel ("Mike") Ramirez,[6] a decorated U.S. Army Green Beret combat veteran who often boasted of his gruesome exploits during the Vietnam War. He shared Polaroid photos of his victims, including Vietnamese women he had raped.[7] In some of the photos, Mike posed with the severed head of a woman he had abused.[8]Ramirez, who had begun smoking marijuana at the age of 10, bonded with Mike over joints and gory war stories.[9] Mike taught his young cousin some of his military skills, such as killing with stealth.[10] Around this time, Ramirez began to seek escape from his father's violent temper by sleeping in a local cemetery.[10]

Ramirez was present on May 4, 1973, when his cousin Mike fatally shot his wife, Jessie, in the face with a .38 caliber revolver during a domestic argument.[11] After the shooting, Ramirez became sullen and withdrawn from his family and peers. Later that year, he moved in with his older sister, Ruth, and her husband, Roberto, an obsessive "peeping Tom" who took Richie along on his nocturnal exploits.[12] Ramirez also began using LSDand cultivated an interest in Satanism.[13] Mike was found not guilty of Jessie's murder by reason of insanity and was released in 1977, after four years of incarceration at the Texas State Mental Hospital. His influence over Ramirez continued.

Pretty much the last guy who should do acid. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

Pretty much the last guy who should do acid. 

So basically he was raised around extreme violence and brutality. It's no wonder he ends up living out a life like this when he was raised in it. 

On 12/1/2020 at 2:01 PM, Enlightenment said:

If he did become aware of Love when his consciousness came back down his baseline may have increased but he is still then in a different state of consciousness - one that would be susceptible to the ego.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.