Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
K VIL2

Conscious aging

9 posts in this topic

When you hear this, what comes to mind for you?

Living with loss, expenses, responsibilities, wisdom from experience..taking it day by day.

Do you pay attention to your DOB or is it a nonfactor?

If you're not enlightened about it at the very least learn to become a better comedian because I notice so many old people become irritable as they age, many of them also act like a victim even though many of them are still more able than people younger than they. Victimhood is victimhood, you don't get to play it, you either are it or not it, everything else is embracing reality and moving forward. Saying this message no matter how gentlemanly is like saying it to a bunch of ants though, good luck! 

Ask the next old person on the street, "how many old people on average can you fit in a coffin (average sized)?" The answer is 2, I'll let you figure out why.

Edited by Origins

@K VIL2 You get better, not bitter, as you get along. You don't take life as serious as you once did and become less burdened by it. You learn to savor the present moment. You learn to let go of attachments. You open up to simplicity of life. You understand that birth and death are illusions. You move your heart to love unconditionally.

The aging process is written out in mental programming, as it shifts, the appearances change as well. It does not matter what others think but what you real(I)ze.

the outer is truly a reflection of the inner 

Read I Ching to know A-ging 

conscious aging is allowing only love in every moment xD 

Edited by DrewNows

16 hours ago, K VIL2 said:

Living with loss, expenses, responsibilities, wisdom from experience..taking it day by day.

Ageing consciously with loss of physical ability, chronic pain and loss of health is also big challenge, ime. People like Deepak Chopra are doing it at a high conscious level, imo. 

On 11/29/2020 at 5:59 PM, Forestluv said:

Ageing consciously with loss of physical ability, chronic pain and loss of health is also big challenge, ime. People like Deepak Chopra are doing it at a high conscious level, imo. 

Ageless_Body_Timeless_Mind.jpg

23 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Ageless_Body_Timeless_Mind.jpg

I think he has aged well.