Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

What are the implications that the Now is the only thing that exists.

10 posts in this topic

If you take a look right now, at this moment, you reading this lines, all that is really real is that this moment is BEING. 

You'll say... "Oh yeah, I knew that. Right. Being".

But what it really cracks my mind is that If you remember a memory of 5 years ago, you will see that you are still in the same place right now!!!

Take a look at what is the "essential material" of that memory. Pick any memory. If you try to remember right now what happened 5 years ago, you'll see that you experienced that experience "in the HERE"

Whatever you experienced, the "Being* material was neccesarary. It Happened HERE, HERE, HERE.

What it really is more radical, it happened NOW! 

You are in the same place right now! No time has passed., you only think that 5 years has passed because right now there are different thoughts, shapes, and colours. 

There are thoughts of "We are in 2020". "I have a different life right now" "my body has changed". And of course maybe the NOW is rendering now different colours and shapes than the ones it *was (Is) rendering in the memory.

Space and time are constructs of the mind. Even Here and Now don't really exist. They are entangled planes within the dream dimension, but ultimately, spacetime isn't real.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

This is true. Different experiences display in front of the unchanging one.

Yes I agree, except that calling it "the now", "the here and now", "the present moment" etc is in the language of time and space, it assumes that "now" is a moment in a timeline from past to future. Or here is a point in space distinct from over there. Inevitable I suppose as that's how we're brought up to think. So I'm trying to wean myself off calling it Now, and opting for an alternative, like being, etc. 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

Everything already happened in one moment. But this moment lasts forever ;)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

you will see that you are still in the same place right now!!!

That place is supposedly no place

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

X is all there is. You can call X whatever you want. NOW seems as good a term as any.

To melt in the now is the real freedom, and at the end we are already melted. Stop the craziness of the mind is the work

26 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

To melt in the now is the real freedom, and at the end we are already melted. Stop the craziness of the mind is the work