Preety_India

Sadomasochistic attraction to Dominant Males

174 posts in this topic

I don't know where these baseless assumptions come from. I need to hear from a man what a woman wants..... Hahaha nice try. 

I like oral sex by the way. So do girls who are my friends. 

Maybe some people have talked only to extremely sexually repressed women who just never talk about sex. 

Talk about pure sexual repression. 

I'm not even supposed to discuss my sexuality when this forum offers me anonymity. Like what? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@electroBeam there are such differences ofcourse. You are saying the obvious and not adding anything of value. Just trying to sound like a smart ass. When I say such statement I obviously not talking about all women. Some women are hyper sexual they literally like everything. But don't fool yourself into thinking all women are hyper sexual and ready to be "used" by you in whichever way you like. My girlfriend for example has some clear red lines. Once you get to have sex with a girl you are for a rude awakening. What you "watch" has nothing to do with how women actually like to have sex. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Oral sex/blowjob is a woman's way of showing her man affection by taking the submissive obedient role. Because she wants to please her man.

Don't make it complicated.

Even dominant women enjoy sucking. Most women love penises so they love sucking. It's that simple.

Edited by Blackhawk

I'm not hyper sexual. I'm just sexual. Like Leo said it's just normal feminine attraction.

Jeez.. 

Every woman is different 

Don't call me hyper sexual. If your woman doesn't like it, doesn't mean that every woman is like your girlfriend. 

Edited by Preety_India

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@electroBeam But don't fool yourself into thinking all women are hyper sexual and ready to be "used" by you in whichever way you like.

Yep so blue stage women don't like blow jobs due to social conditioning telling them that blow jobs is how you get used. Very valuable insight, thanks!

... or I'm just being a smartass as you've stated earlier.

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@electroBeam there are such differences ofcourse. You are saying the obvious and not adding anything of value. Just trying to sound like a smart ass.

@electroBeam  I know right. It's so messed up. 

Or she is being hyper sexual (in other words a slut)  if she expresses her sexual desires and fantasies xD

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India I didn't call you anything my dear. The post was not even directed towards you. 

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

If your woman doesn't like it, doesn't mean that every woman is like your girlfriend. 

And that's exactly what I implied. That's my point. Don't immediately get defensive. Read first and try to understand. Slow down. 

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Don't make it complicated.

Even dominant women enjoy sucking. Most women love penises so they love sucking. It's that simple.

No, it's not that simple. That's like saying most women love cupcakes so they love shoving them inside their vaginas! It's that simple.

Why would a woman want to put a penis in her mouth when it obviously belongs in her vagina? See, that is simple. It only becomes complicated when you start desiring reality in some way it doesn't have to be.

Not saying that oral sex is wrong or bad or anything. Just saying that it's not 100% authentic.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Just now, Someone here said:

@Preety_India I didn't call you anything my dear. The post was not even directed towards you. 

And that's exactly what I implied. That's my point. Don't immediately get defensive. Read first and try to understand. Slow down. 

You're making indirect references at me in a derogatory way. Basically slut shaming me in indirect ways. Comparing me to your girlfriend, saying that girls who like oral sex are hyper sexual, which basically means that if I like oral sex then I'm being hyper sexual, I know where this discussion is going and I'm not liking it. 

Yes women like oral sex. Deal with it. Sexually confident women express their sexual feelings and desires and you don't need to guilt me for being open in public about my sexual desires. 

If some woman doesn't like it, you can't use that to make generalizations about all women and marginalize women like me. 

I never said that every woman likes oral sex. But please, my sexual desires are just normal sexual desires, not hyper sexual as you're trying to make it out to be. 

Many many many women like oral sex. No big deal. 

1 minute ago, Gesundheit said:

No, it's not that simple. That's like saying most women love cupcakes so they love shoving them inside their vaginas! It's that simple.

Why would a woman want to put a penis in her mouth when it obviously belongs in her vagina? See, that is simple. It only becomes complicated when you start desiring reality in some way it doesn't have to be.

Not saying that oral sex is wrong or bad or anything. Just saying that it's not 100% authentic.

Then tell me, how come a dominant male enjoys licking?

In my opinion, even if a woman is hyper sexual, it's just a positive thing.

2 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

In my opinion, even if a woman is hyper sexual, it's just a positive thing.

Of course it is positive. 

But that's not the point. 

The point is that if a woman desires oral sex, it's absolutely normal and nothing hyper sexual about it. 

Edited by Preety_India

Just now, Preety_India said:

Of course it is positive. 

But that's not the point. 

The point is that if a woman desires oral sex, it's absolutely normal and nothing hyper sexual about it. 

Yep.

Just now, Blackhawk said:

Yep.

They're trying to make it look like it's abnormal and not something that most women would want. 

In an indirect fashion, since they can't attack my sexuality directly, now the frame is to make me look hyper sexual and abnormal and set apart and isolated from all other women. Just another way of denigrating me.

Then come back and say that everything was in my best  interests.. 

The best interest here would be to completely respect my sexual desires rather than guilt me. 

Just now, Blackhawk said:

@Preety_India Yes. There's nothing wrong or abnormal with you.

Exactly. Thanks for the support. Appreciate it very much.. 

Nope, not many women want to be raped by men. 

Doing the opposite actually(showing them that you care about their feelings during sex, being gentle with them, and even expressing what you want and asking them whether they want that too) yields a very good experience.

Jeez, if your views are the product of doing pick up in Las Vegas, then sounds like Las Vegas are full of ape like hoes. And the pickup men there sound even worse. Get out of Las Vegas are try a nicer area.

then why is 50 shades of gray so popular?

Edited by Raze

Some serious mental masturbation this has turned into. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

55 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Yep so blue stage women don't like blow jobs due to social conditioning telling them that blow jobs is how you get used. Very valuable insight, thanks!

Yes it sounds silly to you. If you actually talk a with stage blue Muslim girl( for example) .. It's absolutely forbidden in Islam (as an example) to have anal  or oral sex. So if you happend to marry a Muslim woman.. No such sexual fantasies for you. Ofcourse this might sound silly and absurd to you because you are woke af.. But from her perspective it's different. Now what makes your perspective any more valid? In fact there are medical negative consequences for having anal sex and oral sex. It's just unnatural. The asshole was made to poop and the mouth to eat and drink. not to fuck. Don't use the wrong tool for the wrong goal. 

https://www.cdc.gov/std/healthcomm/stdfact-stdriskandoralsex.htm

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

@Someone here That has more to do with suppression of sexuality than it has to do with inherent sexuality. It being forbidden doesn't mean that such women are not curious about and attracted to that which is "absolutely forbidden".

It's much like saying that people in places where homosexuality are strictly forbidden do not have inherent homosexual tendencies.

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It's just unnatural.

This is pretty interesting, what is and what is not natural. If nature allows it to be possible, practically speaking, then it is natural. What is impossible in nature is unnatural, e.g. birds can fly & people can't [without machines].

Everything is just bias towards different perspectives, and such bias is subjective, such as this bias.

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The asshole was made to poop and the mouth to eat and drink. not to fuck. Don't use the wrong tool for the wrong goal. 

If the goal is to reach orgasm, and anal sex makes you reach orgasm, possibly easier than traditional sex due to psychological factors, then it can be seen a tool to reach a goal.

If you like it or not, if a society likes it or not, if it's repressed or denied or not, that's irrelevant from an individual perspective.

We're touching another interesting topic, and that's the need and demand for self-expression, or the suppression of self-expression and how this is differently accepted in difference societies/countries.

cultural_map_2020.jpg

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today.