Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arcangelo

Doxxing at actualized.org

18 posts in this topic

Hi, yesterday I learned about a case of doxxing at actualized.org

Not cool

What strikes me the most is that the doxxer was not banned. The doxxing was made under the guist of: it's better for the doxxee to be doxxed so he can get help. That's some BS.

Arc

Agreed. Inb4 locked thread.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

So what? There is no rules about it as far as I know, you take 100% responsibility for your writings here

1 minute ago, Hello from Russia said:

So what? There is no rules about it as far as I know, you take 100% responsibility for your writings here

The guidelines say  "•Whats not allowed •doxxing"

Edited by Rilles

@Arcangelo What are you referring to exactly? Show some evidence: links, screenshots, etc...

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Just now, Gesundheit said:

@Arcangelo What are you referring to exactly? Show some evidence: links, screenshots, etc...

Thread was deleted. It was called "Life is pitch black" in the Serious Emotional Problems section.

5 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Thread was deleted. It was called "Life is pitch black" in the Serious Emotional Problems section.

Oh, okay.

I never opened it even though I noticed it was relatively active, but I'm pretty sure I saw it a couple of hours ago. So it was probably deleted recently.

Proper action would have been to screenshot the doxxing and then reporting them immediately.

2 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

What is doxxing? 

It's forbidden according to the guidelines.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

9 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Proper action would have been to screenshot the doxxing and then reporting them immediately.

Thats whats so weird. The person who got doxxed seemed to be very troubled about it. But nothing happened to the doxxer. The person even admitted he/she did it. 

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Thats whats so weird. The person who got doxxed seemed to be very troubled about it. But nothing happened to the doxxer. The person even admitted he/she did it. 

From that I can almost guarantee that the victim was the op. The doxxer was probably some past gf? I've seen something similar before.

Just now, Gesundheit said:

From that I can almost guarantee that the victim was the op. The doxxer was probably some past gf? I've seen something similar before.

Not sure. But all I wanna know is does this mean doxxing is okay under certain circumstances...? If so thats is really weird... :ph34r: Makes me lose trust in this forum. I post some pretty serious shit here. 

@Rilles why your pfp looking like an ECG lmfao 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Just now, lmfao said:

@Rilles why your pfp looking like an ECG lmfao 

Its sound-waves, a sine, a square, a triangle and a saw wave. Im an electronic music nerd. ;) 

Just now, Rilles said:

Its sound-waves, a sine, a square, a triangle and a saw wave. Im an electronic music nerd. ;) 

Nice ?

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

4 minutes ago, lmfao said:

Nice ?

Its pretty ugly, too lazy to change it right now. ;)

9 minutes ago, Rilles said:

The second one looks like it could burn the absolute crap out of a speaker :D

8 minutes ago, The0Self said:

The second one looks like it could burn the absolute crap out of a speaker :D

The sines are usually the dangerous ones. xD

This issue has already been handled.

It was not doxxing per se. It was a matter of reporting a suicidal person to their parents. Be chill, things are in good order. You guys are way too gossipy around here. Keep your nose to your own business.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.