Eren Eeager

Why is God has to be?

33 posts in this topic

Actually the issue about the rock as a seemingly inanimate object (separate from the animation of animals) only makes sense within the context of the sampling time of the finite human mind.

It has been said that house-flies sample time at a different frequency from humans, so much so that a fast-moving human arm appears sluggish and slow from the perspective of the fly. In contrast, the fly appears whizzy and fast from the perspective of the human. Despite this, the two sampling frequencies are close enough to share the same space with a degree of mutual animation.

Take the same concept, but translate it to the perspective of a rock and expand the sampling frequency to relative extremes. Perhaps something like one second of a rock's consciousness is equal to a million years of  human existence. From the rock's perspective, the rapidly animating human would appear as ever-changing generations of indiscernible bubbling mush, like a kind of effervescent bacterium. In contrast, the rock would appear as a cold inanimate rock (even though it was actually an ever-changing indiscernible bubbling mush).

So the idea that rocks are somehow different from animals is just another illusion within the broader illusion.

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So is a bird.. But what is the difference? 

Same essence, no difference. 

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

In what sense? Does it hear or see or feel pain when you punch it?

You know, it may not react, however it has its own energy. treat all things with respect. 

if it does feel pain or does not, does that mean you should kick every rock on the side of the road? 

is the reason you treat other people with respect(if you even do that) to not make them feel pain or is it from a loving place which shows your devotion to all that is? 

Connect to energies of nature on a deeper level. this question only comes up because of your lack of connection. experience instead of trying to understand through the logical mind for now. that is my advice. 

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Not following. Explain please. 

download.jpeg

If I am having an experience of being a rock, then I'm conscious as the rock. Therefore the rock is conscious, because I am the rock.

1 minute ago, peachboy said:

If I am having an experience of being a rock, then I'm conscious as the rock. Therefore the rock is conscious, because I am the rock.

And that essence which you are is everything. so the rock is forever conscious in its own ways.

8 hours ago, Natasha said:

A rock is Consciousness

Nope. Consciousness is your human mind projecting onto the rock.

10 hours ago, peachboy said:

Let me know when I'm un-conscious and we can have a chat about it.

There's no way you could know that through direct experience. It's like asking me to make the blind see and the deaf hear. This is obviously absurd. But see, in this analogy you are the blind/deaf person, and I am the fully functional person, which means you have the lesser perspective while I have the higher perspective, but you're not open-minded enough to be able to comprehend it so you think what I'm saying is not true.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

23 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

Why God/Love/Truth has to exist?

Sometimes it is obvious to me why it has to be but in most times it is not. 

Because you exist !!!! Is that not true? God just refers to anything that created this the source dont think of god as a entity that is where u find your doubt. God is right now it’s everything you don’t believe in everything you see right now? It’s not real? It’s not here?

18 hours ago, SilentTears said:

And that essence which you are is everything. so the rock is forever conscious in its own ways.

Awesome perspective. I think that solves the dilemma of whether inanimate objects are conscious. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Awesome perspective. I think that solves the dilemma of whether inanimate objects are conscious. 

Yeah and peoples trip on salvia where they turn into a glass of orange juice or a coffee table lol ? all things is conciousness in there own way 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

12 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

But see, in this analogy you are the blind/deaf person, and I am the fully functional person, which means you have the lesser perspective while I have the higher perspective, but you're not open-minded enough to be able to comprehend it so you think what I'm saying is not true.

My friend, if you can demonstrate or prove that un-consciousness has the capacity to occur then I'll personally buy you a sandwich. You said that "Unconsciousness is where consciousness came from." but alas I suspect you are deluding yourself.

Absolute un-consciousness is logically and perfectly impossible. If you can prove otherwise then I'd certainly be impressed.

Edited by peachboy

No answer will answer it or will even help. I have to exprience the answer myself. Thanks guys.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

14 hours ago, peachboy said:

My friend, if you can demonstrate or prove that un-consciousness has the capacity to occur then I'll personally buy you a sandwich. You said that "Unconsciousness is where consciousness came from." but alas I suspect you are deluding yourself.

Absolute un-consciousness is logically and perfectly impossible. If you can prove otherwise then I'd certainly be impressed.

I can, but you'll refuse anything I say because it won't fit your paradigm. Your paradigm assumes that direct experience is the only way to demonstrate and prove claims, but the truth is that it's just your paradigm, not truth. The map is not the territory.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey